Trump backlash continues to fail

While Sanders was the victim of far dirtier tricks than the party establishment voting against him, there is no guarantee he could have appealed to the mushy middle or gotten enough money to go national.
That said, he would not have thrown the working man under the bus. That will hurt the party for years to come. Never thought I would see unions lining up with the GOP.
Donkeys need to make some hard choices foremost of which is turning their back on Soros and his cabal. Ditch what passes for leadership and try to find a phoenix in ashes to hook onto. And hardest of all, tell BO to go build habitats for humanity as he is not welcome anymore.

I hope you won't mind if your "opinion" is not being considered.

Barrack Obama will ALWAYS be welcome, in the US and all over the civilised world.

Werbung:
Yes, of course. Public figures are always interested in their image/legacy.
of course bless their little cotton socks... however, you mentioned that the fella Obama was.....
I see Gallop has Bush within 4 points of Obama favourability now.
....I mean I can't exactly see bush rising from his bath chair, nostrils aquiver, hoofs beating the ground like some spirited war horse about to be unleashed against the union army? I mean to say why would Gallop go galloping round the country interrupting ones quiet revelry with daft questions about whose better Bush or Obama...? Well as exciting as it undoubtable sounds such an endeavour seems rather pointless.

In fact, Gallup does offer that option: Between June 14 and June 18, 2009, President Obama had an approval rating of 61%
Between June 17 and June 21, Trump has an approval rating of 38%
......Hiya my little Belgian Beau.... I just came across this...
Of the six presidents who have served two terms since World War II, half — Dwight Eisenhower, Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon — experienced their lowest approval numbers in their sixth year. The average approval rating for all presidents since 1945 serving their sixth year in office is 45.5 percent.
George W. Bush’s average approval rating during his sixth year was even worse than Obama’s, at 37.3 percent, while pre-Lewinsky scandal Bill Clinton did better, at 63.8 percent.
Gallup’s average is based on the polling of 42,603 adults and has a margin of error of plus or minus 1 percentage point.
.....sweet huh...I just love it that someone actually bothers with this...it rather smacks of some oddly pale skinned bookish litte chap with a computer and rather too much time on his hands analysing others analysis of others analysis and some other equally world weary type writting abount it!

Anyway I predict with 100% certainty that its bedtime.... sweet dreams all

of course bless their little cotton socks... however, you mentioned that the fella Obama was.....

....I mean I can't exactly see bush rising from his bath chair, nostrils aquiver, hoofs beating the ground like some spirited war horse about to be unleashed against the union army? I mean to say why would Gallop go galloping round the country interrupting ones quiet revelry with daft questions about whose better Bush or Obama...? Well as exciting as it undoubtable sounds such an endeavour seems rather pointless.
People looking to buy influence are quite interested in this sort of thing.

......Hiya my little Belgian Beau.... I just came across this...
.....sweet huh...I just love it that someone actually bothers with this...it rather smacks of some oddly pale skinned bookish litte chap with a computer and rather too much time on his hands analysing others analysis of others analysis and some other equally world weary type writting abount it!

Anyway I predict with 100% certainty that its bedtime.... sweet dreams all
As your numbers suggest it's not cheap to compile this useless data. Clearly somebody is pretty interested in knowing.
And please note W has made a rather spectacular turnaround. As Trump does what bo could not we may see an unusual turn of fortune for the ex.

And please note W has made a rather spectacular turnaround.
Then I should imagine that young W is positively bouncy, dashing around like a young gazelle with ADHD! Does it boost their income I wonder, a herd of ex-preses remunerated on a sliding bonus scale depending upon future popularity? Startlingly sad really, the myopia of past deeds recedes into the history books and everyone becomes gooey eyed at these has-beens and their new-found popularity.

As your numbers suggest it's not cheap to compile this useless data. Clearly somebody is pretty interested in knowing.
Alas not my numbers just some waffle from the the web....
Forgive me if I sound somewhat jaundiced but peering wistfully back into the annals of some crusty old gent’s irrelevancy is not something which I tend to take seriously…I understand that certain chaps have oodles of fun with a typewriter biffing out meaningless drivel - the analytical diatribe though I’m sure pays a descent crust and avidly absorbed by equally like minded folk. Perhaps focusing on the present my be a more useful pursuit?

Interesting tale of woe and despondency. Young Ossoff galivanting around Georgia 6th posting signs and pictures of himself on anything and everything fixed and floating was probably a rather strange tactic based on the conservative nature of the stout hearted republican inhabitants. Shame such an incredibly large tranche of cash was squandered on a no hoper, however, some good may come of this! Maybe some in the Democratic party may recall that the presidential term in office is 4 years not 4 months and trying to make such provincial elections into more than what they actually are smacks of being just that little bit too desperate? There's plenty of time, why not just bide time and cash and wait for the other lot to implode?

Interesting tale of woe and despondency. Young Ossoff galivanting around Georgia 6th posting signs and pictures of himself on anything and everything fixed and floating was probably a rather strange tactic based on the conservative nature of the stout hearted republican inhabitants. Shame such an incredibly large tranche of cash was squandered on a no hoper, however, some good may come of this! Maybe some in the Democratic party may recall that the presidential term in office is 4 years not 4 months and trying to make such provincial elections into more than what they actually are smacks of being just that little bit too desperate? There's plenty of time, why not just bide time and cash and wait for the other lot to implode?
Because they are not imploding and this tantrum that began in 2000 is only expanding. They are too childish to see cause and effect.
Until the checking account stops getting replenished.

Because they are not imploding
Give it time. Lots of ripe opportunities in the not too distant future, I'm sure the rent collector supreme will create ructions aplenty for all to gnaw over.
But I agree it's a pretty lame excercise on the part of the democrats and hopefully they may attain a level of verve and professionalism that exceeds their opposition?

Give it time. Lots of ripe opportunities in the not too distant future, I'm sure the rent collector supreme will create ructions aplenty for all to gnaw over.
But I agree it's a pretty lame excercise on the part of the democrats and hopefully they may attain a level of verve and professionalism that exceeds their opposition?

The party of petulant toddlers develops professionalism ? Not unless they clean house yesterday and grow a new crop of adults to replace them. Oh, and find some money to pay for it.
Seems like a tall order. Not impossible but a difficult set of dynamics to manage.

And so the most expensive house race ever fails for the donkeys.
Hating Bush cost them the house and Senate and hating Trump is even less successful.
I see Gallop has Bush within 4 points of Obama favorability now.
Haters gonna hate and lose.

Not what the Bible says if you ever get around to believing in it. Then too, you are not bright enough to see who is gaining control of the world, and it ain't Jesus.

2 Timothy 3: 1-9

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone."

Sorry, dear, but you are hardly a genius on Democracy!

By the way, have you seen what Trump has done to our image abroad? There is a new comparison between the view of the US under Trump, and the view of the US under President Obama.

Quite interesting. . .and very telling!

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers | Pew Research Center
Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project

And please note W has made a rather spectacular turnaround. As Trump does what bo could not we may see an unusual turn of fortune for the ex.

Hope is eternal!!! So funny!

Werbung:
Sorry, dear, but you are hardly a genius on Democracy!

By the way, have you seen what Trump has done to our image abroad? There is a new comparison between the view of the US under Trump, and the view of the US under President Obama.

Quite interesting. . .and very telling!

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers | Pew Research Center
Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project
This is a good thing. Of course you foreigners liked bo, he crushed this country which made your country look better in comparison. American exceptional ism lives again. Of course that puts your shorts in a knot.

Back