Trump backlash continues to fail

dogtowner

Staff member
Dems have a problem, their ideas don't work and neither does cpm planing about republicans.

Montana upset bid fizzles out.

They need to go back to the drawing board and rediscover what they once were.

Or not. I'm good with not.

Werbung:
Trump approvals up to 50%
Act surprised

Amazing how you only report the "news" that fits your delusions!

ONE poll (Rasmussen) shows Trump hit 50% approval rating for the FIRST TIME since the inauguration. That poll is conducted with 500 respondents.

All the other polls report Trump's DISAPPROVAL rating to be as high as 60%. . .and his approval rating being anywhere from 38 to 44%.

Gallup, for exemple (poll conducted with 1,500 respondents) reports a 38% approval rating!

Don't buy champagne to rejoice yet! :p

And. . .the worse approval rating he gets is from those whom he considers as peers: CEO's, 50% of the CEO's surveyed give Trump an F, and another 21% give him a D!

"President Trump loved to brag during the campaign about his business skills. Now that he's in charge, business leaders seem alarmed by Trump's political skills.
A stunning 50% of the CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics surveyed at the annual Yale CEO Summit give Trump an "F" for his first 130 days in office.

The survey, released earlier this week, found that another 21% give Trump's performance a "D" so far. Just 1% of the 125 leaders polled awarded the billionaire an "A."

The overarching message from CEOs is: "Stop the random 3 a.m. tweets and stop the needless brushfires diverting from the agenda," said Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, the Yale School of Management professor who led the summit.

Sonnenfeld noted that 80% of those surveyed are CEOs, including Blackstone (BX) CEO Steve Schwarzman and IBM (IBM, Tech30) boss Ginni Rometty, who sit on Trump's advisory council and Merck (MRK) CEO Ken Frazier, a member of the president's manufacturing initiative. (Individual responses by each CEO were not released.)

"This was not a granola-eating crowd of Democrat entrepreneurs. It's a cross-section of the business community, including some who are quite pro-Trump," he said.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/investing/ceos-give-trump-f-yale-survey/index.html

Amazing how you only report the "news" that fits your delusions!

ONE poll (Rasmussen) shows Trump hit 50% approval rating for the FIRST TIME since the inauguration. That poll is conducted with 500 respondents.

All the other polls report Trump's DISAPPROVAL rating to be as high as 60%. . .and his approval rating being anywhere from 38 to 44%.

Gallup, for exemple (poll conducted with 1,500 respondents) reports a 38% approval rating!

Don't buy champagne to rejoice yet! :p

And. . .the worse approval rating he gets is from those whom he considers as peers: CEO's, 50% of the CEO's surveyed give Trump an F, and another 21% give him a D!

"President Trump loved to brag during the campaign about his business skills. Now that he's in charge, business leaders seem alarmed by Trump's political skills.
A stunning 50% of the CEOs, business execs, government officials and academics surveyed at the annual Yale CEO Summit give Trump an "F" for his first 130 days in office.

The survey, released earlier this week, found that another 21% give Trump's performance a "D" so far. Just 1% of the 125 leaders polled awarded the billionaire an "A."

The overarching message from CEOs is: "Stop the random 3 a.m. tweets and stop the needless brushfires diverting from the agenda," said Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, the Yale School of Management professor who led the summit.

Sonnenfeld noted that 80% of those surveyed are CEOs, including Blackstone (BX) CEO Steve Schwarzman and IBM (IBM, Tech30) boss Ginni Rometty, who sit on Trump's advisory council and Merck (MRK) CEO Ken Frazier, a member of the president's manufacturing initiative. (Individual responses by each CEO were not released.)

"This was not a granola-eating crowd of Democrat entrepreneurs. It's a cross-section of the business community, including some who are quite pro-Trump," he said.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/investing/ceos-give-trump-f-yale-survey/index.html
As you noted before I always cute rasmussen. This is to be consistent and not fish for barbs as you do.
Couple this with them being dramatically more accurate in getting polling right and you look as desperate as the rest if the l eft in your childish ranting.

As you noted before I always cute rasmussen. This is to be consistent and not fish for barbs as you do.
Couple this with them being dramatically more accurate in getting polling right and you look as desperate as the rest if the l eft in your childish ranting.

Dear, at this point, Trump and his supporters are the desperate ones!
And. . .you may always quote Rasmussen. . .I always quote Gallup. The only difference is that Rasmussen surveys 500 people. . . Gallup surveys 1,500.
And, since you pride yourself in understanding statistics, you must know that a more numerous sample size gives more accurate statistics than a small one.

So. . .Not sure where you find that Rasmussen is "dramatically more accurate" than Gallup. . .or all the other polls, including the poll of polls. . .but if you sleep better by believing that. . .I don't see a problem with it!

The facts remain the facts. . .no matter how much you like to twist them. And EVEN Rasmussen shows that Trump has not been able to get over the 50% approval since the inauguration. . .and that the "disapprove" strongly are much higher ALWAYS than the "approve strongly!"

Basically the trend demonstrates that Trump is unable to get ANY ONE but his original base to approve of his presidency, and that, in fact, he has lost about 23% of his original base.

Now. . .you do with that whatever you want. Won't change anything for me!

Dear, at this point, Trump and his supporters are the desperate ones!
And. . .you may always quote Rasmussen. . .I always quote Gallup. The only difference is that Rasmussen surveys 500 people. . . Gallup surveys 1,500.
And, since you pride yourself in understanding statistics, you must know that a more numerous sample size gives more accurate statistics than a small one.

So. . .Not sure where you find that Rasmussen is "dramatically more accurate" than Gallup. . .or all the other polls, including the poll of polls. . .but if you sleep better by believing that. . .I don't see a problem with it!

The facts remain the facts. . .no matter how much you like to twist them. And EVEN Rasmussen shows that Trump has not been able to get over the 50% approval since the inauguration. . .and that the "disapprove" strongly are much higher ALWAYS than the "approve strongly!"

Basically the trend demonstrates that Trump is unable to get ANY ONE but his original base to approve of his presidency, and that, in fact, he has lost about 23% of his original base.

Now. . .you do with that whatever you want. Won't change anything for me!
But you said before you look at multiple ones. Which is it ?
Sample size us irrelevant when you are proven more accurate. The makeup of the sample Trump's numbers.
But keep trying to convince yourself it's funny.

But you said before you look at multiple ones. Which is it ?
Sample size us irrelevant when you are proven more accurate. The makeup of the sample Trump's numbers.
But keep trying to convince yourself it's funny.

I tend to check on Gallup religiously at least twice a week. I also check on the poll of polls weekly.
Sample size is ALWAYS relevant. . .and where has Rasmussen been PROVEN more accurate?

But keep trying to set yourself up as knowledgeable in statistics. . .that is really funny!

I tend to check on Gallup religiously at least twice a week. I also check on the poll of polls weekly.
Sample size is ALWAYS relevant. . .and where has Rasmussen been PROVEN more accurate?

But keep trying to set yourself up as knowledgeable in statistics. . .that is really funny!
You need to concentrate on keeping your stories straight unless you like looking as you do.
This isn't statistics by the way.

Polls are in relevant . All that counts is elections.
That us the only poll that matters. Which us why the left is cranky. They were shown to have become the minority. More significantly they were shown why that happened. They c ant live with that truth so they deny it.

That us the only poll that matters. Which us why the left is cranky. They were shown to have become the minority. More significantly they were shown why that happened. They c ant live with that truth so they deny it.

As usual you have to lie to support your delusions just like your master Trump. Of course, the right wing is making a habit of whining, and have been since Obama was first elected.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Of course, the cry baby you elected President just whines, and whines:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...s-poll-results-fake-1493073219-htmlstory.html

You need to concentrate on keeping your stories straight unless you like looking as you do.
This isn't statistics by the way.

The validity of a poll is based on statistics and how data is gathered.
You are projecting again. The way you look is obviously not flattering for a "moderator!"

You dont engineer bias into statistics. That's the very nature of polling

IT IS A FACT that the number the sample size survey affects the reliability and validity of a poll.

Statistics, when done properly, avoid biais, but it is obvious that every element cannot be controlled.

However, the number of people survey gives a greater or a smaller confidence index, with the smaller number (500 for Rasmussen) having a higher margin of error than a larger number (1500 for Gallup).

This is a fact. It would be interesting to know what EXACT question was asked to the people surveyed, as "leading questions" are one of the easiest way to render polls invalid.

If you have that answer, I am willing to listen. I don't, but I will go look for it.

Werbung:
IT IS A FACT that the number the sample size survey affects the reliability and validity of a poll.

Statistics, when done properly, avoid biais, but it is obvious that every element cannot be controlled.

However, the number of people survey gives a greater or a smaller confidence index, with the smaller number (500 for Rasmussen) having a higher margin of error than a larger number (1500 for Gallup).

This is a fact. It would be interesting to know what EXACT question was asked to the people surveyed, as "leading questions" are one of the easiest way to render polls invalid.

If you have that answer, I am willing to listen. I don't, but I will go look for it.
Then how was Rasmussen the most accurate and by a rather wide margin ?

Back