Timing out

Cheshire Cat

I come here, make a few posts, leave this website open and visit some other places. When I get back a few minutes later, this place has timed out, and I have to log in again. Quite aggravating.
I mean, if i want to make a few posts on www.yourPoliticsSuckYouStupidJerkFaceMoron.com , how come when I get back here I have to log in again?
Please fix this so I don't have to keep logging in every 15 minutes.

Werbung:
I would assume its a precaution to stop people finding this page open and posting off someone elses account.

How is someone going to post from my account? Walk into my house and get on my computer without my knowledge? I don't think so.

You do leave your door unlocked. So maybe when your in the bathroom, or out getting more beer, I may just wander over their, login as you and tell everyone that you have a naked picture of Ernest Borgine hanging from your den.

How would you like that?

You do leave your door unlocked. So maybe when your in the bathroom, or out getting more beer, I may just wander over their, login as you and tell everyone that you have a naked picture of Ernest Borgine hanging from your den.

How would you like that?
I don't go to the bathroom. I piss in the kitchen sink, it's closer to the refrigerated beer. Saves me some steps.

The admin said he would increase the time out to 30 mins.... no clue when he will do that though.. I'll ask him again later tonight.

I'm pretty pleased you don't have any adverts on here. Although, you could convert that banner into an advert and give all the regular members a healthy payout.

I'm pretty pleased you don't have any adverts on here. Although, you could convert that banner into an advert and give all the regular members a healthy payout.

If we did that our sponsors would quickly wonder why there is an unusual amount of members (with distinct IP's) clicking on their ad without ever buying anything :)

I believe the plan is to keep the forum ad-free for as long as we can.. ads will only come in when we start seeing the need to expand to a dedicated server, and even then we will try to limit the ads (hopefully we will never see the need to put ads between every other post !!!!) .

Werbung:
Back