Back From Hiatus

Centrehalf

I was on this forum a few months ago and I left abruptly. At the time I noticed that on and off line I was exhibiting behavior which I considered to be hyper-aggressive so once I realized what was happening I took myself off-line and went to see my doctor. Fortunately it wasn't anything too serious and is under control now. If I got on you pretty hard back then, sorry, my bad.

I've been getting messages lately from another political forum I used to post on, I have no interest in posting there but that did get me to thinking about HOP. Anyway, my log-in still works so I'll be around from time to time.

Werbung:
I was on this forum a few months ago and I left abruptly. At the time I noticed that on and off line I was exhibiting behavior which I considered to be hyper-aggressive so once I realized what was happening I took myself off-line and went to see my doctor. Fortunately it wasn't anything too serious and is under control now. If I got on you pretty hard back then, sorry, my bad.

I've been getting messages lately from another political forum I used to post on, I have no interest in posting there but that did get me to thinking about HOP. Anyway, my log-in still works so I'll be around from time to time.

Welcome back.

Congratulations on recognizing a problem and doing something about it. :)

I did go back and read a few of your last posts. IMO...I didn't see anything aggressive that I would consider over the top..

Welcome back.. You know about a month or so ago...I decided to start being a little less sarcastic.. BUT they just keep pulling me back in... glad your here..

Werbung:
Back