This creationist theory is not looking good for the godbotherers.

Werbung:
The origins of life on Earth are still mysterious, but scientists have just taken another step toward understanding how and when complex organisms emerged on our planet.

Secularists still don't know how life started on earth because they refuse to believe God.

Boris it proves nothing as no one know for sure how life started. Now I agree that the earth is a few billion years old and the bible said it was created in 7 days , however could the writers of the bible then be able to comprehend time and creation of the earth.

Secularists who have accepted the old earth theories and dating methods that have been devised based upon old earth assumptions continue to reject evidence of a much younger earth.

Six Biological Evidences for a Young Earth | The Institute for Creation Research (icr.org) 4-30-19

Six Biological Evidences for a Young Earth

The origins of life on Earth are still mysterious, but scientists have just taken another step toward understanding how and when complex organisms emerged on our planet.

Secularists still don't know how life started on earth because they refuse to believe God.
They have a more plausible explanation that the silly rot you believe. Creation is the home of deniers and science is the graveyard of religion.

The institution of creation research???
How did I know you would quote a religious source?
I don't think secular sources report scientific findings that contradict leftist approved anti-God pseudoscience narratives, speculations, assumptions, guesses, theories and the like.

They have a more plausible explanation that the silly rot you believe. Creation is the home of deniers and science is the graveyard of religion.
No, secularists have no scientific clue how life began on earth because they absolutely refuse to believe God did it.

I don't think secular sources report scientific findings that contradict leftist approved anti-God pseudoscience narratives, speculations, assumptions, guesses, theories and the like.
What scientific anti God things do you refer to? Lol

The bible was not just made up like a story tale guys. There is evidence some of these people existed There is also scientific evidence that supports parts of the bible .Of the words great religions the majority believe in a god .

I'm fairly open about my self and am not a huge believer at lest not the way most people think . I have my doubts but can not rule it out.
Following the 10 commandants might or might not get you in to heaven if there is not one but it sure will mask you good person ,who is respected in the community trusted and liked .
@ fine examples i my life were one my mother and a reverend ol l both hillbilly's who also was a teacher one of the most giving men I ever knew and A Black man I worked for and became lose friends with one of the most honest straight up man I ever knew .They all are believers and good people .

The bible was not just made up like a story tale guys. There is evidence some of these people existed There is also scientific evidence that supports parts of the bible .Of the words great religions the majority believe in a god .

I'm fairly open about my self and am not a huge believer at lest not the way most people think . I have my doubts but can not rule it out.
Following the 10 commandants might or might not get you in to heaven if there is not one but it sure will mask you good person ,who is respected in the community trusted and liked .
@ fine examples i my life were one my mother and a reverend ol l both hillbilly's who also was a teacher one of the most giving men I ever knew and A Black man I worked for and became lose friends with one of the most honest straight up man I ever knew .They all are believers and good people .
Sure no doubt the broad history of the Bible is based on a true story. Of course with errors, omissions, exaggerations, poetic license, etc

But it's the supernatural aspect, the key part of a religious text, that is totally unproven

Werbung:
Why would secularists believe a diety did anything? Lol
Secularists are already speculating about the possibility that aliens were involved in the origination of life on earth. However, aliens were not involved because God created life on earth, not aliens.

Back