There goes the god theory.

Your next claim , Please give me some examples of christian having ritual cannibalism.
I would say that believing that somehow, chemicals assembled themselves into organisms that could reproduce themselves is perhaps hard to believe, but not nearly so hard to believe is that the entire Universe was created by an omniscient. omnipotent, omnipresent being that is also invisible, inaudible, intangible and cannot be smelled.

Ockham's Law (which is not really a law) declares that if there are a variety of theories about something, it is wisest to choose the least complicated.

\
I am not saying that there is no God, just that there is insufficient proof of one. And the more baggage you include with this god, the less likely it is that your belief is valid.

Transubstantiation: a word for you to look up. Drink this wine, it is my blood. Eat this bread, it is my flesh.
Humans eating humans is cannibalism. Since this is a rite, it is ritual cannibalism, like it or not.

It is not a claim at all: it is reality.
The big bang theory itself implies God because nowhere in science does nothing create matter

Werbung:
No argument about sciences finding?
That's the same science you want to prove evolution.
Claiming that something thousands of light years away influenced our solar system is not science, it is evidence that you use too much meth

Really, you have never seen an angel? Are you sure?

h8cP9hD.jpg
Lol Yes indeed I have seen them . I was working on a condo in Melbourne fl a few years back that I was going to flip . The blue angels had a show at the Melbourne airport and I had a ring side seat as it was very close to the airport.

A theory is NOT a guess; it is the best possible explanation we have found thus far. The creation of the Earth cannot ever be a law, because we cannot repeat it. IT is one thing to say that God created the universe, but the Christian religion comes with tons and tons of baggage, which includes ritual cannibalism and an omniscient Supreme Being that for some reason requires helpers (angels).
A scientific theory is not a proven fact and theories that deliberately disallow evidence and conclusions because of anti-religious bias are tainted theories at best.

Your next claim , Please give me some examples of christian having ritual cannibalism.
I would say that believing that somehow, chemicals assembled themselves into organisms that could reproduce themselves is perhaps hard to believe, but not nearly so hard to believe is that the entire Universe was created by an omniscient. omnipotent, omnipresent being that is also invisible, inaudible, intangible and cannot be smelled.
Blind faith in the unscientific possibility of chemicals arranging themselves by accident with no plan or power to form initial life on earth is silly.
Ockham's Law (which is not really a law) declares that if there are a variety of theories about something, it is wisest to choose the least complicated.
\
I am not saying that there is no God, just that there is insufficient proof of one. And the more baggage you include with this god, the less likely it is that your belief is valid.
Ockham can excuse blind faith in silly unscientific assumptions and speculations, but Ockham cannot remove the stain of stupidity from such silliness.
Transubstantiation: a word for you to look up. Drink this wine, it is my blood. Eat this bread, it is my flesh.
Humans eating humans is cannibalism. Since this is a rite, it is ritual cannibalism, like it or not.

It is not a claim at all: it is reality.
Transubstantiation is a human concept derived from very bad understandings and interpretations of the Bible.

Another wild-eyed secular speculation has been discovered? What else is new?

I remember when secularists 'discovered' about 40 years ago that dinosaurs went extinct as a result of an asteroid impact in the Gulf of Mexico. Now that wild speculation has been discarded for yet another speculation they believe is more reasonable.
No it hasn't. Stop spreading lies.

Claiming that something thousands of light years away influenced our solar system is not science, it is evidence that you use too much meth
What a mind numbingly dumb post. The idea here is that it was the source of water in our solar system.

You do understand that relative positions of objects in the universe have changed in the last 4.5 billion years, right?

A scientific theory is not a proven fact and theories that deliberately disallow evidence and conclusions because of anti-religious bias are tainted theories at best.
"Proofs" are for mathematics

Some theories are the.

True things are facts.

Yes, most scientific theories are facts.

What a mind numbingly dumb post. The idea here is that it was the source of water in our solar system.

You do understand that relative positions of objects in the universe have changed in the last 4.5 billion years, right?
Hey dummy, everything is moving together so while the positions were different 5 billion years ago when our solar system formed they were still trillions of miles apart.

You may now complete your lego moon landing kit

10266_Back_01.jpg

Werbung:
Hey dummy, everything is moving together so while the positions were different 5 billion years ago when our solar system formed they were still trillions of miles apart.

You may now complete your lego moon landing kit

10266_Back_01.jpg
Everything is not moving together. You just made that up, and you are 100% wrong.

You should probably stop posting and read and learn.

Back