The Tapes and Videos Are Being Released

Werbung:
What? More bad news for disco Donny? Tell me it ain't true.

trump and republicans have always known the accusations against Biden are lies but they pushed the lies anyway.

I guess they thought that the truth wouldn't come out but how stupid does a person have to be to start an investigation into it knowing it's all lies?

An intelligent person would know that the lies would be exposed in the investigation.

trump and republicans are a very special kind of stupid.

trump and republicans have always known the accusations against Biden are lies but they pushed the lies anyway.

I guess they thought that the truth wouldn't come out but how stupid does a person have to be to start an investigation into it knowing it's all lies?

An intelligent person would know that the lies would be exposed in the investigation.

trump and republicans are a very special kind of stupid.
Trump running again is about nothing but revenge. The same applies to the repigs. It's childish.

Only a buffoon like AOC would claim RICO is not a crime when applied to Biden even though large numbers of inflamed radical Democrats are currently attempting to destroy their political opponents with false charges of criminal violations of RICO.

She is correct in her statement and you cannot prove otherwise.

How coincidental it's only a crime against Biden but not against Trump? But you think your logic should be given credibility?

She is correct in her statement and you cannot prove otherwise.

How coincidental it's only a crime against Biden but not against Trump? But you think your logic should be given credibility?
Only the dullest of dummies could think AOC is promoting accurate legal opinions in that foolishness.

Werbung:
Back