The Peaceful Protest Propaganda

I remember seeing the footage of the officer point the gun at the door. There wasn’t a lot of aiming room for the other officers. That shot was meant to deter. He probably wasn’t targeting anyone specifically. It was a desperate situation. And it did deter. Because they’re cowards who had that whole day rigged for their white privilege. When someone finally got killed they knew they were crossing a point of no return like David Koresh. So they went home. That’s what “come and take it” really looks like.
So it was an accident and not meant to be the use of excessive deadly force when a taser could have done much better without making the cop look like a racist thug like so many Americans already think? Why did the cop think he had to lie about returning fire from gunshots that were never really shot or heard?

Werbung:
She was with a group. It’s called a mob. So they all would’ve beaten people with their bare hands or with a blue lives matter flag (ironically).
So the cops feared for their lives that if they did not kill this woman, she was going to attack them all with her bare hands and beat them to a pulp? No other officer drew his gun. In fact, no officer drew his taser. Did the lying cop intend to kill someone that day and blame it on dangers that were not realistic?

January 6th was not a protest. It was a coup inspired by lies that people either believed or wanted to believe. With most trump supporters I often think it’s the latter. A first grader would know trump is a liar. Even Homer Simpson and Forest Gump would know something isn’t right here.

So the cops feared for their lives that if they did not kill this woman, she was going to attack them all with her bare hands and beat them to a pulp? No other officer drew his gun. In fact, no officer drew his taser. Did the lying cop intend to kill someone that day and blame it on dangers that were not realistic?
Did you miss where I said she was with a group? They all had bare hands to use. And flags that ironically said they supported the police that they used to beat the police with. Do you see what’s wrong with your side here?

January 6th was not a protest. It was a coup inspired by lies that people either believed or wanted to believe. With most trump supporters I often think it’s the latter. A first grader would know trump is a liar. Even Homer Simpson and Forest Gump would know something isn’t right here.
Until someone provides evidence that the number of illegitimate votes in 2020 was insufficient to flip the election we will never know for certain if the results of the election were accurate or not.

Did you miss where I said she was with a group? They all had bare hands to use. And flags that ironically said they supported the police that they used to beat the police with. Do you see what’s wrong with your side here?
Da big guy be like: 'Iffin I don't shoot her dead she might get past those cops in front of me and beat me to a pulp with her tiny bare hands.'

I see. Rather than use the combined brute force of 5 officers to take down the defenseless woman, this one cop decides the situation calls for more than a taser and shoots her dead on the spot since he feared the woman would break through the window and beat them all to a pulp with her bare hands?

it wasn't just one woman rioting, moron.
there was a whole violent crowd.

so no, you dont see.

Da big guy be like: 'Iffin I don't shoot her dead she might get past those cops in front of me and beat me to a pulp with her tiny bare hands.'
The GROUP of rioters was with her. They outnumbered the cops. They would’ve only been able to take out a few before they got engulfed once they came through the door. It’s not hard to understand.

it wasn't just one woman rioting, moron.
there was a whole violent crowd.

so no, you dont see.
When it comes to buckaroo cops they don't need tasers when they can just pull their guns and fire warning shots into the crowd at will.

When it comes to buckaroo cops they don't need tasers when they can just pull their guns and fire warning shots into the crowd at will.
A crowd that is a legitimate threat. Do you know the stakes of if they had come through that door? All of our lawmakers could’ve been killed. There would’ve been chaos and death and our system of government could’ve been dismantled even. That shot saved America.

nothing to do with my post, moron.
it wasn't ashley babbit charging the officers, it was a violent mob.
moron lol

If Babbit got what she deserved, then George Floyd certainly also got what he deserved.
What was Floyd doing to deserve death? I remind you he was cuffed and lying on the ground then choked to death by a copper who went to jail for his murder yet you think he deserved that??? You're a brain dead twisted old racist POS.
Babbitt was in the process of fighting rioters to get them to calm down when she was shot.
Bullshyt. The video shows her smashing windows etc.
Floyd was fist fighting with cops and resisting arrest. Babbitt was just in the wrong place when a trigger-happy black Democrat cop shot into the mixed crowd of Trump supporters and leftist agitators and then lied about his gunshot.
Rubbish.
No evidence for either.

A crowd that is a legitimate threat. Do you know the stakes of if they had come through that door? All of our lawmakers could’ve been killed. There would’ve been chaos and death and our system of government could’ve been dismantled even. That shot saved America.
So, no warning, no taser, just shoot the bastards and let God sort it all out.

Werbung:
Back