The Peaceful Protest Propaganda

was there no warning?
could a taser be used in those circumstances?
That depends. Imagine what BLM members might say to a white cop firing randomly into a crowd of rioting blacks throwing deadly projectiles at cops and breaking down police barriers. Is that to be the new norm?

Werbung:
Exactly. They knew they were in the wrong, they were warned to stop so cop this.
So that's it. If a cop finds himself caught up in a riot where rioters are throwing dangerous projectiles at the police and breaking down barricades the cop should just pull out his Glock and start firing in order to restore peace?

So that's it. If a cop finds himself caught up in a riot where rioters are throwing dangerous projectiles at the police and breaking down barricades the cop should just pull out his Glock and start firing in order to restore peace?
What happened to her was justified. She refused to stop when warned. Sorry love. It's over.

That depends. Imagine what BLM members might say to a white cop firing randomly into a crowd of rioting blacks throwing deadly projectiles at cops and breaking down police barriers. Is that to be the new norm?
no, you said there was no warning.
"that depends" doesn't prove you are right.

god you say the dumbest things lol

What happened to her was justified. She refused to stop when warned. Sorry love. It's over.
That's it then. According to modified BLM police procedures, if a cop sees an unarmed person breaking through a barricade, he should just shoot the person in the head and ask questions later.

That's it then. According to modified BLM police procedures, if a cop sees an unarmed person breaking through a barricade, he should just shoot the person in the head and ask questions later.

it would obviously depend on the circumstances. how violent was the crowd, were others in danger, etc?

god you are so stupid. lol

no, you said there was no warning.
"that depends" doesn't prove you are right.

god you say the dumbest things lol
I'd say there is a big problem with what the black cop said in justifying shooting the unarmed white woman. He said he fired because he was being fired upon, but we all know that was a lie.

I'd say there is a big problem with what the black cop said in justifying shooting the unarmed white woman. He said he fired because he was being fired upon, but we all know that was a lie.

i'd say you deflected from proving your claim there was no warning.
deflection usually means you realized you lied and are desperately trying to avoid admitting it.

it would obviously depend on the circumstances. how violent was the crowd, were others in danger, etc?

god you are so stupid. lol
Black mobs injured more than 2,00 cops in leftist 2020 riots. It doesn't get much more violent than that. So you are recommending cops shoot the violent before they can get through the barricades to attack cops and send them to the hospital or morgue?

i'd say you deflected from proving your claim there was no warning.
deflection usually means you realized you lied and are desperately trying to avoid admitting it.
Are you saying the cop fired a warning shot before he shot the unarmed woman in the head?

Are you saying the cop fired a warning shot before he shot the unarmed woman in the head?

i am saying you claimed there was no warning given, and you keep failing to prove it.
fortunately, i'm not stupid enough to think the only way to give a warning is a warning shot.
but you are stupid enough to think that, apparently

Black mobs injured more than 2,00 cops in leftist 2020 riots. It doesn't get much more violent than that. So you are recommending cops shoot the violent before they can get through the barricades to attack cops and send them to the hospital or morgue?
i am recommending people evaluate circumstances and take appropriate action.
that's how life should work.
if you can't understand that, you are especially dumb. lol

i am saying you claimed there was no warning given, and you keep failing to prove it.
fortunately, i'm not stupid enough to think the only way to give a warning is a warning shot.
but you are stupid enough to think that, apparently
Maybe I said something amiss. Is that why you think the cop was justified to fire his warning shot into the head of an unarmed woman?

Werbung:
i am recommending people evaluate circumstances and take appropriate action.
that's how life should work.
if you can't understand that, you are especially dumb. lol
Supporters of George Floyd did not think cops took appropriate action and American patriot supporters of the victim of the Capitol police did not think the trigger-happy cop took the appropriate action. Fair courts should examine the evidence and render righteous judgments. However, fascist judges and juries of the totalitarian Democrat party sent an innocent cop to jail and congratulated a guilty cop for his timely murder of an unarmed Trump supporter.

Back