The next president of United States...?

its the right wing circle of ignorance...Feed the lies...ignore the truth...and tell them only you are telling the truth and evryone else is out to get you...Its you against the world and only Fox news is there to help them...So you hear something someplace else that does not mesh with your narrow view...its the liberal media! Just like Fox said...does not matter if its true or not...I mean a simple fact check would solve that...nope just go with what they tell me...and Fox tells me what papers to read...and who to listen to on the radio so I a can ignore facts and be told what I want to here..And if The Right wing noise machine says 2 things that contradict each other...who cares..the liberal media just wants you to think they do , with there fancy facts.

PS the Military is to stupid to know how many men and what wieght can go on a Black Hawk...But Obama asks for one more guy for some random reason..and they just say sure....because I mean its not like there is someone there who knows what you can send on a chopper...Its amazing what stupid things people will belive...just so they don't have to admit someone did something right...Also they cried about how we killed Bin Laden then we did not show the body like they wanted....Now this new Obama made the Blackhawk crash even...but he had nothing to do with it..but he was the only one...but he had nothing....but evrything.....

Realy what they are pissed about is...Bush Failed to get him...I liberal took the dude out , while they bitched about his Birth certificate.

Werbung:
PS the Military is to stupid to know how many men and what wieght can go on a Black Hawk...But Obama asks for one more guy for some random reason..and they just say sure....because I mean its not like there is someone there who knows what you can send on a chopper...Its amazing what stupid things people will belive...just so they don't have to admit someone did something right...Also they cried about how we killed Bin Laden then we did not show the body like they wanted....Now this new Obama made the Blackhawk crash even...but he had nothing to do with it..but he was the only one...but he had nothing....but evrything.....

Realy what they are pissed about is...Bush Failed to get him...I liberal took the dude out , while they bitched about his Birth certificate.

You are correct of course. But have you noticed how it is becoming increasingly difficult to find anyone willing to admit that they voted for Bush, TWICE, and that they are still "proud" of their decisions?
It seems that his most avid supporters of even 1 year ago have faded into the wood work!

In fact, have you heard any of the GOP candidates refer to him or request his support?
And Bush seems to know better than to offer his support! He isn't very bright, but he knows it would be the kiss of death for whomever he endorses. . . I guess McCain and Cain have not learned that lesson! (Is there something with the name, maybe?)

You are correct of course. But have you noticed how it is becoming increasingly difficult to find anyone willing to admit that they voted for Bush, TWICE, and that they are still "proud" of their decisions?
It seems that his most avid supporters of even 1 year ago have faded into the wood work!

In fact, have you heard any of the GOP candidates refer to him or request his support?
And Bush seems to know better than to offer his support! He isn't very bright, but he knows it would be the kiss of death for whomever he endorses. . . I guess McCain and Cain have not learned that lesson! (Is there something with the name, maybe?)

no. clearly the best choice in either election. if you hear less bout him perhaps its because he stopped being president years ago.

no. clearly the best choice in either election. if you hear less bout him perhaps its because he stopped being president years ago.

Oh. . . Thanks for this up to date information!

I guess in that case we can assume that Reagan is alive and still President?

You're so funny when you have nothing to say!

Oh. . . Thanks for this up to date information!

I guess in that case we can assume that Reagan is alive and still President?

You're so funny when you have nothing to say!

they have a hard time admitting all the things that happened under Bush..and its harder to blame Obama for things that they know happened before he took office...if the admit he exists...

they have a hard time admitting all the things that happened under Bush..and its harder to blame Obama for things that they know happened before he took office...if the admit he exists...

I think you're right. But you would think that supposedly intelligent and I assume fair minded people (because. . .why would one be selected as an ADDITIONAL RIGHT WING moderator if that person doesn't have a good sense of fairness?) would have the grace and honesty to recognize mistakes and bias.

I guess I am too much of an idealist! I still have illusions about the whole system! :)

I think you're right. But you would think that supposedly intelligent and I assume fair minded people (because. . .why would one be selected as an ADDITIONAL RIGHT WING moderator if that person doesn't have a good sense of fairness?) would have the grace and honesty to recognize mistakes and bias.

I guess I am too much of an idealist! I still have illusions about the whole system! :)

the system works..so long as you take the people out of it who work to stop it from working...The tea party runs on the idea of...vote for me, I will make sure the system fails.

Werbung:
Back