The next president of United States...?

search works as well for you as it does for I but I seem to recall applauding his decision to reverse himself on drilling in the gulf (which he later re-reveresed). I said it was wise of him to continue Bush's gameplan in Iraq/Afghanistan. There were a few other things that I cannot recall. One may have had to do with public lands.

How generous and magnaminious of you!

Seems tat every one of those MANY instances must have preceeded me in this forum! No wonder I had no recollection of them!

Obviously, getting rid of pre-existing conditions in health care, getting Bin Laden, getting rid of the hypocrisy of DADT, lowering taxes for all workers and getting the AIDS workers back from their abducters didn't make it to your approval list!

Werbung:
search works as well for you as it does for I but I seem to recall applauding his decision to reverse himself on drilling in the gulf (which he later re-reveresed). I said it was wise of him to continue Bush's gameplan in Iraq/Afghanistan. There were a few other things that I cannot recall. One may have had to do with public lands.
don't forget killing the teenage boys (pirates) that was a good call too! Tax cut? I am still waiting for that tax cut promised to 95% of all Americans... I never got mine!

don't forget killing the teenage boys (pirates) that was a good call too! Tax cut? I am still waiting for that tax cut promised to 95% of all Americans... I never got mine!

Pan ! been wondering where you have been !

ah you probably did get a tax cut but it was eaten many times over by increases in gas. mine was on the order of a lunch out or two a month.

How generous and magnaminious of you!

Seems tat every one of those MANY instances must have preceeded me in this forum! No wonder I had no recollection of them!

Obviously, getting rid of pre-existing conditions in health care, getting Bin Laden, getting rid of the hypocrisy of DADT, lowering taxes for all workers and getting the AIDS workers back from their abducters didn't make it to your approval list!

I have no control over the timing of your or BOs actions.
is the toll on healthcare as a whole worth this ?
DADT was a lefty thing and a pretty Solomon-esque idea of Bubba's.
saying OK to the Pentagon do something they develop, plan and execute is no BO success. its just a matter of course.

saying OK to the Pentagon do something they develop, plan and execute is no BO success. its just a matter of course.

DADT was a compromise to the even more arcain Republican idea of , your evil burn in hell and get out of the army if we find out in any way..

Obama also played a part in the planning and making changes to the plan to take out Bin Laden...Of course fact is, had it gone bad, you would have put 100% blame on him...but because it did not, you try to take any credit away.

DADT was a compromise to the even more arcain Republican idea of , your evil burn in hell and get out of the army if we find out in any way..

Obama also played a part in the planning and making changes to the plan to take out Bin Laden...Of course fact is, had it gone bad, you would have put 100% blame on him...but because it did not, you try to take any credit away.

200 years of military regulations were put on ignore with DADT.

Oh yes, BO insisted on too many SEALS we're told and we wound up killing a rather nice helicopter in the process. this is what happens when politicians play soldier. I would have thought the left would chose to ignore this.

Such bad will!
Yes, people rejected by private health care industry who now will now be able to continue receiving healthcare coverage is worth the(mostly illusion based) "toll" onhealthcare.
Aand it is obvious by now that all the fearmongering spewed by the hyper religious right about gays in the military and what the end of DADT would meanin term of soldiers abandonning the military, or getting killed in action due to the commotion caused by serving side by side with gay men and women was RIDICULOUS!

And i wonder what you would have said if that operation "developped and executed by the Pentagon but ORDERED by the COMMANDER IN CHIEF had failed! I'm sure you would have placed no blame on the commander in chief, right? (NOT!)

You're a fairly smart person, but your lack of willingness to be fair whenever Obama is involved certainly is not a testimony to your "smartness!".

Such bad will!
Yes, people rejected by private health care industry who now will now be able to continue receiving healthcare coverage is worth the(mostly illusion based) "toll" onhealthcare.

the toll is somewhat post dated but its already hurting

Aand it is obvious by now that all the fearmongering spewed by the hyper religious right about gays in the military and what the end of DADT would meanin term of soldiers abandonning the military, or getting killed in action due to the commotion caused by serving side by side with gay men and women was RIDICULOUS!

yeah a whole month or two is proof positive

And i wonder what you would have said if that operation "developped and executed by the Pentagon but ORDERED by the COMMANDER IN CHIEF had failed! I'm sure you would have placed no blame on the commander in chief, right? (NOT!)

we killed our best helicopter by BO needlessly doubling our presence, it was hardly our finest hour.

You're a fairly smart person, but your lack of willingness to be fair whenever Obama is involved certainly is not a testimony to your "smartness!".

sorry if I try to look at things taken as a whole.

200 years of military regulations were put on ignore with DADT.

Oh yes, BO insisted on too many SEALS we're told and we wound up killing a rather nice helicopter in the process. this is what happens when politicians play soldier. I would have thought the left would chose to ignore this.

they where as well when they integrated black and white units...welcome to advancement.

and I am lost...you say he had no influence...but then he picked how many SEALS? Outside of that fact thats pure Bull...2nd the helocopter crashed do to winds created by the walled in compound not to many SEALS...and the extras he called for..where the back ups..that came in when the chopper Crashed..

you can't even keep your own bull**** strait.

Such bad will!

well come to debate with drones....

dogtowner, post: 181180,
the toll is somewhat post dated but its already hurting

Really? Can you provide data to support that statement?

yeah a whole month or two is proof positive

Two months since DADT was implemented? You do live in a time warp, don't you?
DADT was IMPLEMENTED in September. We are now at the end of January.
I will not insult your intelligence, especially since you can use the fingers of one hand to count by yourself!

we killed our best helicopter by BO needlessly doubling our presence, it was hardly our finest hour.

So. . .Obama had NOTHING to do with the mission, so he shouldn't get any credit for it, but he single handedly made the decision of how many Seals and which helicopters should be used for the mission. . .so HE ALONE should be bashed for a lost helicopter. . .but not credited for the mission having been completed without the loss of American life!
Fair and Balanced. . .just like Fox News, right? What a joke!

sorry if I try to look at things taken as a whole

The only thing you seem to want to take as a whole is the stupid hatred and bashing of YOUR PRESIDENT.

then you must not pay taxes ....

Funny, isn't it, how Obama had nothing to do with Bin Laden's capture and death and the SEALS should be given ALL the credit, but he is single handedly responsible for shooting those young pirates to deliver the hostages and the militaries who held the guns had nothing to do with the sad event of those poor, innocent pirates' death!

And. . .if Pandora works. . .she had tax cuts! Payroll tax cuts (in addition to the income tax rebates which everyone got)

Werbung:
Funny, isn't it, how Obama had nothing to do with Bin Laden's capture and death and the SEALS should be given ALL the credit, but he is single handedly responsible for shooting those young pirates to deliver the hostages and the militaries who held the guns had nothing to do with the sad event of those poor, innocent pirates' death!

And. . .if Pandora works. . .she had tax cuts! Payroll tax cuts (in addition to the income tax rebates which everyone got)

its the right wing circle of ignorance...Feed the lies...ignore the truth...and tell them only you are telling the truth and evryone else is out to get you...Its you against the world and only Fox news is there to help them...So you hear something someplace else that does not mesh with your narrow view...its the liberal media! Just like Fox said...does not matter if its true or not...I mean a simple fact check would solve that...nope just go with what they tell me...and Fox tells me what papers to read...and who to listen to on the radio so I a can ignore facts and be told what I want to here..And if The Right wing noise machine says 2 things that contradict each other...who cares..the liberal media just wants you to think they do , with there fancy facts.

Back