The next president of United States...?

Yes. . .I wonder why!

It's easy to send crap and then complain that it's not considered worth putting o. The table!

if you disagree then you offer up an alternative or perhaps establish a confrence committee to work it out, that's how it works. that what Reid refuses to do.

Werbung:

This is the link you provided.
Senate debates STOCK Act, dodges real issue of money in politics February 1, 2012 - by Donny Shaw

What does that have to do with the budget?
But I thank you for providing that link. It actually perfectly illustrate the very damaging effect of the SCOTUS 2010 decision. . . .an issue from another thread on which I am still confuse about where YOU stand!

This is the link you provided.

What does that have to do with the budget?
But I thank you for providing that link. It actually perfectly illustrate the very damaging effect of the SCOTUS 2010 decision. . . .an issue from another thread on which I am still confuse about where YOU stand!

Budget legislation takes the form of bills submitted by the People's Chamber (the House) which then go to the Senate.

I have not been feeling well so I dont post much but try to read the threads every few days. I do not think I or anyone got a tax cut. We got less federal taxes withheld but still owed at the end of the year that first year BO took office but I know of no tax cuts. But there were lots of credits if you did what he wanted you to do and bought what he wanted you to buy

Pan ! been wondering where you have been !

ah you probably did get a tax cut but it was eaten many times over by increases in gas. mine was on the order of a lunch out or two a month.

Werbung:
I have not been feeling well so I dont post much but try to read the threads every few days. I do not think I or anyone got a tax cut. We got less federal taxes withheld but still owed at the end of the year that first year BO took office but I know of no tax cuts. But there were lots of credits if you did what he wanted you to do and bought what he wanted you to buy

sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope that improves as rapidly as may be.

I'll grant you that many of the tax breaks were very narrowly targeted and therefore unavailable to most. but there was a small cut. That was generally dwarfed by the temporary reduction in entitlement deductions. it had no effect as inflation on the things that are left out of the rate of inflation were so steep.

Back