The Egyptian people fill me with hope

If you cant see how one where the people have a voice, and a goverment that gives rights to the minority as well is not better then one that rounds up people and killed them in mass in the gas chamber based on there Religion, views, or anything else they can think of...then I don't know what to say. You are offered a chance to live as a Jew in WWII Germany, or in the US...based on what your saying...you don't think it would make a difference...if you belive that, then its not worth debating...we are sooooo far apart on that.

Egypt is not going to form a anarchist society...sorry, its just not going to happen. just like its not going to form into a Jewish state aligned wit Israel...Im sure some people would like that...but its not going to happen.

Read what I said before you keep insisting this strawman...

Werbung:
I did...and you said you don't see a differnce...I fail to see how you don't see a huge one.

and the system you want is a pipe dream sorry to say, its not going to happen anytime soon

Yes I did say I did not see a difference but you are being dishonest in misrepresenting what I dont see a difference between. If dictator does act x and the democracy votes for act x is the act any better or worse because of who did the act?

A pipe dream? There was a time people would have said the idea the American republic was based on was a pipe dream. Is that what the spanish revolution was a pipe dream?

The people are educated, young, and guild by a sense of morals you cant comprehend. We won our freedom. They deserve a chance to do the same. Obviously there are many possibilities but focusing on the negitive only conditions those around you to accept a more disapointing outcome. Have pride for your fellow man and have faith that good things can happen. Hope is a virius we are all suseptable to.

JayMick..I pray it works out for them to..Hope is a wonderful thing

Doug

Apathy..you know..who ever told you to be yourself, coulld not have given you any worse advise..lol..you are so negative my friend..

best regards
doug

Do you really know me well enough to make that claim?

Congrats to Egyptian people.

Apathy, I take it your name is a indicator for revealing your negitive take on the ideals and comments you appear to be promoting?

Congrats to Egyptian people.

Apathy, I take it your name is a indicator for revealing your negitive take on the ideals and comments you appear to be promoting?

Just recognize that the government job is to coerce and one form of coercion is no more acceptable than another. If that's "negative" so be it.

Werbung:
Back