The Donald...

PFOS, you are absolutely correct. Those birthers are crazy.

Just like the "Truthers" (those 9/11 conspiracy theory idiots), the people who believe that Bush "stole" the 2000 election from Gore, the people who believe that a President who turns the Oval Office into a brothel is OK because it is his "private life", and the people who believe that Dan Brown's books are historically factual.

Truthers...yes idiots
2000 Bush v Gore...it came down to one vote in the SC, that went on party lines...and was certified by his Brothers state without counting all the votes...You may not agree but its not in the same ball park even as Birthers , truthers, and Muslimers ( I am starting that term now I guess)
And Brothel? Must be some secret president I have never heard of..ooo You mean because bill Clinton got a BJ in the white house....if your dense enough to think he was the first president to have a little extra fun in the White house...your right up there with the birthers in ignorance. Heck he never even actually had sex, he got head.

and people who belive dan brown books....I don;t know any...I know some who belive some things in his book are real...but then again some are...some are not, and some are blurry.

I will note, I never voted for Clinton, I never liked him. I voted Perot ( 2nd choice was Bush I) third was Clinton...and I voted for nader.

Werbung:
Truthers...yes idiots
2000 Bush v Gore...it came down to one vote in the SC, that went on party lines...and was certified by his Brothers state without counting all the votes...You may not agree but its not in the same ball park even as Birthers , truthers, and Muslimers ( I am starting that term now I guess)
And Brothel? Must be some secret president I have never heard of..ooo You mean because bill Clinton got a BJ in the white house....if your dense enough to think he was the first president to have a little extra fun in the White house...your right up there with the birthers in ignorance. Heck he never even actually had sex, he got head.

and people who belive dan brown books....I don;t know any...I know some who belive some things in his book are real...but then again some are...some are not, and some are blurry.

I will note, I never voted for Clinton, I never liked him. I voted Perot ( 2nd choice was Bush I) third was Clinton...and I voted for nader.

Where do you get your information from? You are so "out there" and have taken so many liberties with the facts, I can't possibly begin to unravel your lies and hypocrisy and contrived leftist talking points.

Have you considered electro-shock treatments? Your "hard drive" needs to be de-fragged and re-booted.

and since he increased spending 25% it went up that much faster.
And what did we get from it ?

Another year older and WAY deeper in debt.

well we got a auto industry employing people, banks that could give loans out to keep companies going, Jobs being Created not being lost, and many states managed to get there budgets done without having to make major cuts in areas they did not want to such as schools and police and fire thanks to the Stimulus package...and of yea...we got tax breaks....business and people...

you live in a fantasy world where there is no cost to not doing anything it seems.

Where do you get your information from? You are so "out there" and have taken so many liberties with the facts, I can't possibly begin to unravel your lies and hypocrisy and contrived leftist talking points.

Have you considered electro-shock treatments? Your "hard drive" needs to be de-fragged and re-booted.

must have been so out there that you could not list anything....typical of so many on the right on this board. can't debate for crap...just spew talking points and claim victory...its amazing half of you guys even bother to read the posts your so predictable.

must have been so out there that you could not list anything....typical of so many on the right on this board. can't debate for crap...just spew talking points and claim victory...its amazing half of you guys even bother to read the posts your so predictable.

How do you expect anybody that possesses integrity and honesty to debate somebody who spews a bunch of nonsense and lies and lives in some sort of fantasy leftist world where facts are ignored and leftist talking points are considered the gospel.

You are a typical left wingnut, and debating you would be like talking to a wall. You're simply not worth my time.

The next time you state something that is a verifiable fact will be the first time you have done so.

Your brainwashing and your complete ignorance to the truth, or perhaps your denial of the truth, are quite sad. Your world doesn't exist, except in your own mind. And when the economy collapses, you'll be one of the first "entitlement babies" to become a statistic.

How do you expect anybody that possesses integrity and honesty to debate somebody who spews a bunch of nonsense and lies and lives in some sort of fantasy leftist world where facts are ignored and leftist talking points are considered the gospel.

You are a typical left wingnut, and debating you would be like talking to a wall. You're simply not worth my time.

The next time you state something that is a verifiable fact will be the first time you have done so.

Your brainwashing and your complete ignorance to the truth, or perhaps your denial of the truth, are quite sad. Your world doesn't exist, except in your own mind. And when the economy collapses, you'll be one of the first "entitlement babies" to become a statistic.

It is most difficult to refute your post.

I sometimes wonder if it is even possible for conservatives/libertarians and liberals to debate political issues and come to some sort of agreement. How do we debate people who have a propensity to believe lies and misinformation? I am beginning to think it may be impossible.

It is most difficult to refute your post.

I sometimes wonder if it is even possible for conservatives/libertarians and liberals to debate political issues and come to some sort of agreement. How do we debate people who have a propensity to believe lies and misinformation? I am beginning to think it may be impossible.

It's very difficult to have open, respectful, and meaningful discussions with people who are either mentally ill or have the maturity of toddlers, or both.

I really hate to be mean or short-tempered with the leftists, but when my frustration level reaches a certain point, and certain lines are crossed, then it's "game on".

And I believe that the vast majority of "non-leftists" feel the same way.

I rarely see the same hatred and nastiness and hypocrisy, and the complete lack of integrity and honesty, from non-leftists.

Bush being a poor President doesn't really have any bearing on examining Obama's presidency.

Agreed, and electing Palin or Trump won't have a bearing on Obama being a poor president.

But, what shape would this nation be in after 16 years of poor leadership?

TRENDING: Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama
By: CNN Political Producer Alexander Mooney
Washington (CNN) – Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.
That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.
Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."
The business mogul, who in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll is tied for second place among potential presidential candidates, also suggested the president is involved in an ongoing cover-up over the matter.
"He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" he said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama/

I hope we find out Obama was born in a hut in Kenya...sort of reminiscent of Lincoln's birth in a log cabin, but not really...even it is years from now.

Not just to prove the fraud that is Obama, but also the fraud that was perpetrated on the American people by a left wing press who failed to do their job due to their partisan beliefs.

If this does happen, could the consequence be the end of the lib MSM? I sure hope so.

Go Trump Go!

I hope we find out Obama was born in a hut in Kenya...sort of reminiscent of Lincoln's birth in a log cabin, but not really...even it is years from now.

Not just to prove the fraud that is Obama, but also the fraud that was perpetrated on the American people by a left wing press who failed to do their job due to their partisan beliefs.

If this does happen, could the consequence be the end of the lib MSM? I sure hope so.

Go Trump Go!

Once "The Donald" makes up his mind to do something, nothing stands in his way.

If Trump finds that Obama was not born in the USA, Obama should be charged with a crime and removed from office. If he finds that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii, that is fine with me.

Either way, Obama is still an incompetent boob, and he will destroy this country.

If Trump finds that Obama was not born in the USA, Obama should be charged with a crime and removed from office. If he finds that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii, that is fine with me.

Either way, Obama is still an incompetent boob, and he will destroy this country.

The last incompetent boob didn't destroy the country, so this one probably won't either. The country is a lot more than the POTUS.

Of course, if we continue to elect incompetent boobs to the WH, there will be some consequences.

Maybe we'd be better off focusing on competence, rather than making up absurdities about how the pres was born in Kenya, or how he is a Muslim, or a Marxist, and so on. Let's see if we can nominate someone this time aroung who isn't an incompetent boob, how about that for a plan?

Being a Birther is proof enough you should not be leading this nation, or manager of a gas station...as your a mindless idiot.

Yet Republicans don't seem to care...

Its the same as the left Electing a man for the President who thinks Bush planned 911...

what is different? simple...republicans are actuly doing it.

Werbung:
Being a Birther is proof enough you should not be leading this nation, or manager of a gas station...as your a mindless idiot.

Yet Republicans don't seem to care...

Its the same as the left Electing a man for the President who thinks Bush planned 911...

what is different? simple...republicans are actuly doing it.

just lets suppose for ****s an d giggles that Trunmp finds that Obama really wasn't born here ? like I said, just for fun... You willing to change your stance ?

Back