Donald Trump fot President

Stalin

Why not

If the affable and incompetent Reagan and the terminally useless Bush II were able to get the job, why not the Master of the Universe ?

"..A startling poll in New Hampshire last week revealed that Donald Trump is running second among likely Republican voters in the upcoming presidential primary.

The mogul and TV star has 21% of the vote. Mitt Romney, the former governor of Massachusetts, leads with 27%. Rounding out the field are Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich, with 12% each.

Meanwhile, Trump has been everywhere in recent weeks airing his suspicions that president Barack Obama wasn't actually born in the United States.

In fact, if Trump's shadow candidacy has a central platform at this point, it's that: Trump's investigators have found that Obama might not have been born here. Trump recently said, for example, that Obama's presidency may be the "greatest scam" in the history of the United States.

That possibility, of course, has long been supported by many folks who would love to see Barack Obama forced out. It has also been dismissed as preposterous by more mainstream Republicans, including FOX host Bill O'Reilly and Karl Rove. It has also been debunked by many independent analyses.

But Trump is right: There is still a shred of doubt that Obama wasn't born in the US. And Trump appears to be staking his early candidacy on that issue.

Trump is also airing grievances about the U.S.'s wimpy stance toward China and surging oil prices, both of which he blames on Obama. He also says Obama is not a "dealmaker" and that what the country needs right now is a dealmaker.

What Trump has not yet done, at least not nearly as publicly, is explain how he would handle China or surging oil prices.

But Trump's early standing in the polls illustrates that some folks at least are taking his candidacy seriously, even if he has yet to announce a decision as to whether he's actually running--and even though many have concluded that the whole "decision" is just another way to raise the profile of the Trump brand and Trump's show: The Celebrity Apprentice.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-for-president-2011-4#ixzz1KR3z3BIJ

Comrade Stalin of Trumpski Towers

Werbung:
you should know they are not going to let silly facts get in the way of caling him a non American, Anti American, secret Muslim, terrorist who is running FEMA camps to Brainwash people looking for jobs to support his health care plan, while building his secret army to take away all there guns!

And yes every single one of those is something I have heard from republicans..

they could make it easier and just say they don't want a N***** for president.

While Trump has SOME good ideas, he would be out of his depth as president. Oddly enough, with his executive experience, he'd be more qualified on day one than obozo, but that's obviously not saying much. The last two years for our country have been devastating, and the LAST thing we need now is another unqualified president.

you should know they are not going to let silly facts get in the way of caling him a non American, Anti American, secret Muslim, terrorist who is running FEMA camps to Brainwash people looking for jobs to support his health care plan, while building his secret army to take away all there guns!

And yes every single one of those is something I have heard from republicans..

they could make it easier and just say they don't want a N***** for president.

I hope Obama wins in 2012, so he can finish the job of destroying the United States, as it is currently being operated.

This country needs a new start. It's time to considerably prune back the gene pool and start fresh.

The leftists won't be a problem. They're all cowards and hypocrites and they will be reduced to dropping to their knees and begging for mercy, and food.

It is a puppet show. Donald Trump plays a puppet to extort President Obama.

The question is how they haven’t asked the birth certificate in 2008 election? All the candidate should have been screened through the background security scrutiny.

What is their demand? Likely it is the war on Iran. To justify the war, the President must allow a 911 alike “terror attack” going through the US, possibly a nuclear attack this time. If Obama refused to let go the plan, he would have been ousted or even been assassinated.

Quote, “
CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

Most ominous in this SVR report, though, is Pakistan’s ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis’s possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists “nuclear fissile material” and “biological agents” they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to reestablish the West’s hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse.

……

“Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.”

Though Operation Northwoods had the “approval” of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, it did not have the approval of their boss, President John F. Kennedy (1917-1963), but who barely one year after his outright rejection of this monstrous plan to kill thousands of innocent Americans was gunned down as an example to any future US leader what would happen to them if they dared go against the wishes of the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC).

Today, as the US Department of Homeland Security has just issued a grim warning that the threat of terror strike on America is at a higher level than it has been since September 11, 2001, and the WikiLeaks release of secret US government cables reveals that al Qaeda is on the brink of using a nuclear bomb, a new President stands between his people and the CIA warmongers with the only question being will he protect them like Kennedy did?

…..
Source
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/cia-spy-captured-giving-nuclear-bomb-to-terrorists/

According to my internet and midnight radio sources, Barack Obama is the love child of Donald Trump and Whoopi Goldberg. The surname "Obama" is the Swahili translation of "Trump".

So, the big question is...........will Donald Trump run for President against his own son, Barack Obama-Trump?

It's time to considerably prune back the gene pool and start fresh.

The leftists won't be a problem. They're all cowards and hypocrites and they will be reduced to dropping to their knees and begging for mercy, and food.

What food ?

Comrade Coward of Hypocritonia

I hope Obama wins in 2012, so he can finish the job of destroying the United States, as it is currently being operated.

This country needs a new start. It's time to considerably prune back the gene pool and start fresh.

really will I now? guess you don't know leftist like me....For one I always want whats best for the US even if it means the other side was right and i was wrong...for example I thought Iraq would be a long bloody war, cost a ton, and that we where not sending enough troops...I also belived that it was at least possible they had WMD ....though the more bush put out "evidence" the less and less I started to belive this as none of it was good intel... ( alumanum tubes already known to not be the right type, the yellowcake from niger already known to be a fake document, ect...)

But I hoped it would be fast, Saddam would fall fast, and that they would not have or use WMD against us...though I did hear at least one person on fox actually say they hoped they used wmd to show that we where right ( how many US deaths are worth being right I wondered...)

I strongly disagreed with almost everything Bush did for 8 years...some rare exemptions I agreed still...but I never wanted them destroy America even if it ment it was better for the dems chance to win in the next election.

And I don't need to beg for food, I can get my own one way or the other...

Werbung:
Back