The Death of a Hoax

99% of all people who actually study it say its real...even the Bush White Houses study staid its real.

The fact is the only that proves its not real...is the cost of doing something about is more then Republicans want to do...thus its not real.

They will invade a nation on poor bad intel but all the intel in the world is not enough for them to say hey asshole if you keep putting chemicals in the air...its going to change things.

PS we care about Mercury....not in pullution but only in light bulbs because Rush told us to. Goose Step Goose Step....

Werbung:
Those curly light bulbs cause skin damage too

Based on the research, scientists concluded that CFL light bulbs can be harmful to healthy skin cells.

“Our study revealed that the response of healthy skin cells to UV emitted from CFL bulbs is consistent with damage from ultraviolet radiation,” said lead researcher Miriam Rafailovich, Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at Stony Brook University, in New York, in a statement. “Skin cell damage was further enhanced when low dosages of TiO2 nanoparticles were introduced to the skin cells prior to exposure.”
According to Rafailovich, with or without TiO2 (a chemical found in sunblock), incandescent bulbs of the same light intensity had zero effects on healthy skin.

“Despite their large energy savings, consumers should be careful when using compact fluorescent light bulbs,” said Rafailovich. “Our research shows that it is best to avoid using them at close distances and that they are safest when placed behind an additional glass cover.”

Yes, all florescent light bulbs emit small amounts of UV radiation. That's why they use them in tanning beds.

Is that somehow related to global warming?

Someone mentioned the mercury in them.

Now, it appears, that you're saying that no one is claiming that the climate is not changing. It seems it is you, not the scientists, who are changing their tune.
Either you're being dishonest, are having a senior moment, or a reading comprehension problem.... Let's go back to something Pale posted earlier:
So hear is a chart showing what the climate of the earth has looked like back through the murky mists of time. Take a good look at it and tell me if you see anything scary there or a pattern that might indicate that the rise of man has somehow caused the climate to deviate from its eternal cycle. Tell me how a thinking person could look at this, taking note of where we are, at present, on the graph and put any creedence at all in the absolutely bogus claims being made by climate science. Ask PLC if he sees anything there that might cause him to think that man is causing anything within the climate that might be reasonably called unprecedented.

globaltemp.jpg
Well gee wiz Wally.... It appears the global climate has been warming and cooling, i.e. "changing" forever. Strange that Pale would point out all this "Climate Change" since, according to you, he doesn't believe the climate ever changes....

and yet the first name you mention is "on the climate change wagon."

There's a difference between natural climate cycles (Pales position) and Anthropogenic(Man Caused) Global Warming (Your position) - Apparently you just can't tell the difference between the two.

What kind of SUV's were humans driving 4,570 million years ago at the end of the Precambrian age? They must have been like Mega-Dinosaur sized Super-Hummers or something. Clearly mankind had to have produced insane amounts of CO2 to cause all that warming because, according to Warmers, CO2 produced by humans is the reason the earth warms.

...​
Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.”
...​
As Joseph Bast who heads the Heartland Institute points out, “It is important to distinguish between the statement, which is true, that there is no scientific consensus that AGW [anthropogenic (human-caused) global warming] is or will be a catastrophe, and the also-true claims that the climate is changing (of course it is, it is always changing), and that most scientists believe there may be a human impact on climate (our emissions and alterations of the landscape are surely having an impact, though they are often local or regional (like heat islands) and small relative to natural variation).”

99% of all people who actually study it say its real...even the Bush White Houses study staid its real.

The fact is the only that proves its not real...is the cost of doing something about is more then Republicans want to do...thus its not real.

They will invade a nation on poor bad intel but all the intel in the world is not enough for them to say hey asshole if you keep putting chemicals in the air...its going to change things.

PS we care about Mercury....not in pullution but only in light bulbs because Rush told us to. Goose Step Goose Step....

Another troll post with insane conclusions.

THC1 you banned a long time member for trolling and insulting posters. Why have you allowed the Strawman to do the same with impunity?

Another troll post with insane conclusions.

THC1 you banned a long time member for trolling and insulting posters. Why have you allowed the Strawman to do the same with impunity?

just ask for documentation and ignore him till he does.
or
just ignore him. dont feed the trolls its the attention they crave.

Yes, but the our dope loving moderator BANNED a longtime member for doing much less than what Strawman is doing. He told me in a PM that he warned that long time member many times before banning her for troll posts and insults. Why has he not warned Strawman?

don't know, before my tenure.

all I know is there are 3 simple rules I've been asked to see to. one addresses personal attacks which may or may not exist as part of an insult. POS seems to have worked out the line between the two (most of the time). ignore the troll. you can (literally via "ignore") I can't as I'd miss rules violations. or just have fun with rhetorical pugilism.

It is not appropriate to discuss who was banned or why in open forum. Sorry, Gip, but that one had to be deleted. If you want to know why a particular member was banned, you can PM me, but I can tell you that no one has been banned, at least not by me, except for continued personal attacks.

Now, back to Palerider and his conspiracy theory: He is on record as saying that global warming is not happening. He has reiterated that position many times on this forum. If his current position is that it is happening, but is not due to anthropogenic causes, fine. There is nothing wrong with changing one's mind, is there?

Werbung:
I believe the original statement was about scientists changing their tune, i.e., stating that global warming theory was wrong. The list of scientists who allegedly had done so started out with one who had not.

No, the issue is whether the changing climate is due to man's activities. No one is disputing that the climate is and has always changed. As always, with you guys, it turns into snivelling semantics because no actual disucssion is possible from your side of the argument.

Obviously, I have a life, so don't spend time looking up all of the false flags. One is enough.

Gross hypocricy at its most blatant. The scientist you point out isn't even a false flag but you disregard all skeptical scientists over semantics and yet you continue to believe in AGW after climategate. How much more hypocritical could you possibly be?

Now, it appears, that you're saying that no one is claiming that the climate is not changing. It seems it is you, not the scientists, who are changing their tune. [/q

and yet the first name you mention is "on the climate change wagon."

The rest of the list, then, is suspect as well.

Back