The Competing Plans to Destroy America

Werbung:
Again, the burden of proof is on believers to prove that god exists and to prove that if he does, he possesses all the attributes described concerning him.

Again, the burden of proof is on believers to prove that god exists and to prove that if he does, he possesses all the attributes described concerning him.
I know God created energy and matter. What I am waiting for is someone to try to provide evidence that matter and energy either always existed or that they created themselves, which is stupid.

I know God created energy and matter. What I am waiting for is someone to try to provide evidence that matter and energy either always existed or that they created themselves, which is stupid.
What is less complicated? Matter and energy that have always existed, or an eternal omnipotent being who has always existed, and one day created the entire universe from nothing.

How can you possibly know that when current research doesn't agree.

I'm still waiting for evidence of a god. Is that stupid also?
You cannot prove that God exists, you cannot prove that energy and matter has not always existed.
In a space of a billion years, life could have created itself. No creator god is necessary.

What is less complicated? Matter and energy that have always existed, or an eternal omnipotent being who has always existed, and one day created the entire universe from nothing.
The problem with atheists is that they cannot prove their views are scientific facts and not blind theological faith in false religious opinions.

In a space of a billion years, life could have created itself. No creator god is necessary.
Atheists refuse to believe that miracles of creation and origins of life are impossible apart from God and their determination to reject God propels them to assume irrational alternatives for that which cannot be scientifically explained apart from God.

[Attributing the origin of life to spontaneous generation.] However improbable we regard this event, it will almost certainly happen at least once.... The time... is of the order of two billion years.... Given so much time, the "impossible" becomes possible, the possible probable, and the probable virtually certain. One only has to wait: time itself performs the miracles.

George Wald

The problem with atheists is that they cannot prove their views are scientific facts
And you can't prove what you believe is scientifically proven. Believing there is no god doesn't need scientific approval. Even it did prove it, you wouldn't believe science so what's the point of asking them to prove it.
and not blind theological faith in false religious opinions.
Atheism is not a religion. Try to get that through you thick skull. Without evidence of your god, which U know you do t have, it's just an opinion.

And you can't prove what you believe is scientifically proven. Believing there is no god doesn't need scientific approval. Even it did prove it, you wouldn't believe science so what's the point of asking them to prove it.

Atheism is not a religion. Try to get that through you thick skull. Without evidence of your god, which U know you do t have, it's just an opinion.
Secular Humanism is the most common religion of atheists.

Werbung:
Back