The Bible as Science

Too much ignorance in that post to refute it all. But if you want to pick the most "damaging" item from the list it could be refuted easily. The only catch is that if no one else here agrees with you that it was not refuted then you must agree not to mention any of the above ever again. And if any other person here agrees with you that the one item was not refuted sufficiently then I will never again attempt to refute any of the items on the list on this forum.
LMAO .... :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::D

Forgive me Doc ...

But, you are trying to apply logic to insanity .... of a point of sale troll who has no other interest but mocking your logic .. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Too much ignorance in that post to refute it all. But if you want to pick the most "damaging" item from the list it could be refuted easily. The only catch is that if no one else here agrees with you that it was not refuted then you must agree not to mention any of the above ever again. And if any other person here agrees with you that the one item was not refuted sufficiently then I will never again attempt to refute any of the items on the list on this forum.

You refute nothing because you can't

You just do what all religious idiots do and get sanctimonious

The bible does state that the earth goes round the sun

It is a book of bullshit for fuckwits

"The bible does state that the earth goes round the sun"

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time I checked the earth does revolve around the sun.
Thank you, Dawky, for providing yet another true scientific statement from the Bible.

Psalms 102, 25-26, NKJV
Of old You laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
26 They will perish, but You will endure;
Yes, they will all grow old like a garment;

This is an accurate description of the 2cd Law of Thermodynamics. No new energy has been created since the beginning of the universe. But existing energy has changed form many times, much the way an auto engine converts chemical energy in gasoline into mechanical energy to move the auto. The amount of useable energy has been steadily declining since the instant of creation. Entropy is the normal state for everything in the universe: You and I and my car and everything in the universe is wearing out... Running down... Getting old. Entropy refers to the level of organization in a system and the level of organization in our universe has been declining for around 14B years.
These verses explain entropy in the level of language that uneducated nomadic herders of 3000 years ago could understand. The analogy to a garment growing old is near perfect. When the garment is new the colors are bright, the stitching is intact, the garment is clean and fully functional as designed. As the garment is worn colors fade, seams come loose, buttons fall off, etc. This deteriorations begins the moment the garment is completed and does not stop until the garment is retired. Eventually even the material itself will decay are return to elemental form. From a high level or organization to disorder is the norm for our universe.
These verses, written circa 1000 BC explain the effects of entropy on our universe correctly and in understandable language.
The Bible explained entropy 3000 years before Western Science did.

Challenge ....

LMAO :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::D

Trolls aren't interested in a challenge ..... that takes an IQ above 6 :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Lacking only that you have not identified whom you are speaking of that is a personal attack. And we can all infer who you believe the troll to be. Not cool.

"The bible does state that the earth goes round the sun"

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time I checked the earth does revolve around the sun.
Thank you, Dawky, for providing yet another true scientific statement from the Bible.

You are right

The earth does go round the sun

At last

But the bible actually says the sun goes round the earth

Because it is bullshiit written by ignorant people a long time ago

Psalms 102, 25-26, NKJV
Of old You laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
26 They will perish, but You will endure;
Yes, they will all grow old like a garment;

This is an accurate description of the 2cd Law of Thermodynamics. No new energy has been created since the beginning of the universe. But existing energy has changed form many times, much the way an auto engine converts chemical energy in gasoline into mechanical energy to move the auto. The amount of useable energy has been steadily declining since the instant of creation. Entropy is the normal state for everything in the universe: You and I and my car and everything in the universe is wearing out... Running down... Getting old. Entropy refers to the level of organization in a system and the level of organization in our universe has been declining for around 14B years.
These verses explain entropy in the level of language that uneducated nomadic herders of 3000 years ago could understand. The analogy to a garment growing old is near perfect. When the garment is new the colors are bright, the stitching is intact, the garment is clean and fully functional as designed. As the garment is worn colors fade, seams come loose, buttons fall off, etc. This deteriorations begins the moment the garment is completed and does not stop until the garment is retired. Eventually even the material itself will decay are return to elemental form. From a high level or organization to disorder is the norm for our universe.
These verses, written circa 1000 BC explain the effects of entropy on our universe correctly and in understandable language.
The Bible explained entropy 3000 years before Western Science did.

"Because it is bullshiit written by ignorant people a long time ago"
This statement reflects your opinion "It is bullshit" and a statement you can't prove" Written by ignorant people"
Do you know the education level of the author of this passage in Psalms? Do you even know who the author was?
This statement is an accurate description of the 2cd Law of Thermodynamics and was authored by divine inspiration. Remember the Western Science you worship didn't realize this fact until 3,000 years after the Biblical author wrote them down. God stated the 2cd Law of Thermodynamics 3000 years before Western Science. So far you have made no coherent, rational argument that these verses do NOT state this important scientific law.
Perhaps more people would be convinced by your writing if you actually attempted to prove me wrong.
You have a point of view which you think is based in empirical data and rational thought.
Prove me wrong. Or maybe all you have is rants and raves and incoherence.
Try using a argument that actually exhibits your knowledge of the subject.
And Dawky, since you are so knowledgeable about the Bible, please let me know the Book and verse where I can find this statement :
"But the bible actually says the sun goes round the earth"

The bible isn't bullshit

The sun does go round the earth

Snakes can talk to humans

Noah did round up a couple of kangaroos and polar bears and keep them on his boat for six weeks

Joshua did knock a city wall down by blowing trumpets at it

Peter did walk on water

Men did come back from the dead

All this and more science of a similar nature can be found in the bible

All you need to understand its truth is to be a moron

Oh and here's some more science

People used to live to be 800 years old

Hands up who believes that?

And anyone who is stupid enough to do so, please explain how the hip, knee and ankle joints lasted so long?

With no medication

At a time of hard manual work

And no motor vehicles

Ha ha ha

More biblical science

Weird that most scientists are atheists when there's all this science in the bible

Job 38:31
“Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades?"

This was written by an unknown author and is believed to be around 4000 years old.

The social order described in Job is that of nomadic people, likely animal herders. The readers would have been largely uneducated and almost totally ignorant of what today we call "Science" or "Astronomy". At that time stars were only lights in the sky. Nothing was known about their structure or composition. And no human had any clue that stars might be attracted to each other because of gravity.

So how did this author know the stars in the Pleiades were bound together?

Today we know the Pleiades are a star cluster. They are believed to have been formed at the same time in our universe's history and were formed from the same gas cloud. We know this today because we can perform spectroscopic analysis of the light emitted. We also have certain methods (Somewhat crude but still accepted by scientists) to estimate distances in deep space. The stars in the Pleiades are located close enough to each other that there is gravitational attraction between the individual stars. The stars in the Pleiades are "bound" together by this gravitational attraction.

There is a high probability the author of this verse was largely uneducated, except for the ability to read and write. So how did a goat and sheep herder who lived 4000 years ago know there was a force of attraction binding the stars in the Pleiades together? Western science did not have the ability to know this until some time in the mid 20th century.

Could it actually be that the Bible is, indeed, the inspired word of God The same God who made the universe and knows the rules of the universe much better than anyone else?

The Bible was right on the money 400 decades before western science verified this fact.

Last edited:
dawky,dawky,dawky

I am issuing you a challenge:

I say there is no verse anywhere in the Bible that says the sun rotates around the earth. You say there is such a verse. If you will publicly state the Book and verse we will all have the opportunity to read the verse for ourselves and decide for ourselves.

If there is such a verse I will admit, publicly, I am wrong.

If you can't produce the verse, you don't have to admit anything. If you can produce the verse you can gloat all you want (something you appear to be very good at).

So dawky, do we have a bet? Is there actually any data to support your profanity? Can you actually empirically support your opinion that I am insane? Are you just hot air or is there some substance behind your words?

dawky, its time to put up or shut up.

Werbung:
The bible says the sun goes round the a couple of times in psalms and once in Joshua

I'm surprised you don't know he bible better

Or have you revised the language yet again to get god off the hook?

Like changing thou shalt not kill to thou shalt not murder

But the heliocentricity of our solar system aside...you don't seem troubled by talking snakes or kangaroos on the ark or the fact that 6 people spawned the entre human race a few thousand years ago or people living to 800 years of age

The bible is science for imbeciles

Back