Tennessee Governor signs into law bill allowing armed teachers

That is plainly stupid. You are advocating seizing the guns of Americans who cannot prove their guns have prevented some violent attack by a leftist. leftists are idiots.
Nope I said nothing like that, moron lol
Teachers were not armed, so there were no guns to be seized
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
Nope I said nothing like that, moron lol
Teachers were not armed, so there were no guns to be seized
God you are stupid lol
Those who don't give a crap about teacher safety do not want teachers armed against mass murderers for stupid reasons that make no sense except to the mentally challenged.

Those who don't give a crap about teacher safety do not want teachers armed against mass murderers for stupid reasons that make no sense except to the mentally challenged.
Teacher safety??
No mention of the kids?
Of course not. They are collateral damage for the 2nd amendment.

so wanting fewer deaths is a stupid reason?
well, i'm a safety "moron" then for wanting more people to live! lol

Disarming teachers has nothing to do with lowering the number of teachers murdered by armed assailants.
no one is disarming teachers, moron. this bill is about allowing them to be armed, not disarming them.
god you are stupid. lol

You don't disarm a cop just because some kid like Michael Brown may steal his gun in a fistfight.
Cops have only security to worry about, but teachers have lots more to do than carry guns.
Are Tennessee's teachers required to wear their guns in holsters? Might they put their guns in the desk or in their purse?
You know that every kid in the class will wonder where the teacher keeps his gun.

Cops have only security to worry about, but teachers have lots more to do than carry guns.
Are Tennessee's teachers required to wear their guns in holsters? Might they put their guns in the desk or in their purse?
You know that every kid in the class will wonder where the teacher keeps his gun.
I believe the teachers who died in Sandy Hook would have had better chances of survfival if they had been armed.

No, I just happen to know a secret that armed teachers stand some chance of shooting mass-murdering morons to stop them from killing more kids.
Having some experience with firearms, I know that training is crucial.

My first teaching job was in the White Pass School District in Eastern Lewis County, WA.
There were a couple of gas station "supermarket" combos and a small movie theater in Randle, Washington. Move night was Thursday. There had been a cable system, but people stopped paying for it, so there was only one Seattle station that you could receive all the time, At night, if the weather permitted (and usually it didn't) you might see a couple more stations. It rained a lot.

A major social occasion was going down to the town dump and shooting rats. And the band teacher has a six shooter, so practiced a bit on weekends. The rats were large, but speedy, and Randle was in a valley so after 3:30 PM or so, the Sun did not illuminate the area well at all.

and armed teachers stand some chance of shooting innocent people too. duh.
So? If there is a chance a cop might shoot an innocent person do idiots also want all cops also disarmed? What are the chances someone without a gun will stop a mass shooter? Are you in favor of eliminating armed resistence agtainst violence and murder? I stopped a guy threatening to commit violence one time because I pulled out my pistol and changed his mind immediately, and noboduy got shot. Is that not a good reason to encourage responsible gun ownership?

Having some experience with firearms, I know that training is crucial.

My first teaching job was in the White Pass School District in Eastern Lewis County, WA.
There were a couple of gas station "supermarket" combos and a small movie theater in Randle, Washington. Move night was Thursday. There had been a cable system, but people stopped paying for it, so there was only one Seattle station that you could receive all the time, At night, if the weather permitted (and usually it didn't) you might see a couple more stations. It rained a lot.

A major social occasion was going down to the town dump and shooting rats. And the band teacher has a six shooter, so practiced a bit on weekends. The rats were large, but speedy, and Randle was in a valley so after 3:30 PM or so, the Sun did not illuminate the area well at all.
James Holmes was a highly educated leftist genius who was smart enough to select the theater that openly displayed placards declaring the theater a gun free zone. He lived through the bloody ordeal but 12 of his unarmed victims did not.

Werbung:
So? If there is a chance a cop might shoot an innocent person do idiots also want all cops also disarmed? What are the chances someone without a gun will stop a mass shooter? Are you in favor of eliminating armed resistence agtainst violence and murder? I stopped a guy threatening to commit violence one time because I pulled out my pistol and changed his mind immediately, and noboduy got shot. Is that not a good reason to encourage responsible gun ownership?
cops get extensive training in firearms and public safety, teachers dont.
cops have a job of public safety, teachers have a job of teaching. duh
that's a huge difference, moron. duh

Back