Stock market up 108%

Benefit???

He won the election after preventing Hundreds of TEA Party and other Conservative groups from collecting funds and campaigning by denying them a 501 (c) 3 status while approving 501 (c) 3 status to democratic groups including the illegal organization his half brother is running all the while knowing confidently he would never be held accountable for these crimes!

Surely you are not that ignorant on this topic ... you may want to brush up on it just a bit ....
Hundreds of tea party groups, seriously?

Werbung:
Hundreds of tea party groups, seriously?
Seriously ...

Hundreds of TEA Party AND conservative groups ....

Twenty so-called “progressive” groups applied for tax-exempt status. Only six were flagged for additional scrutiny. Two-hundred ninety-two conservatives groups applied for tax-exempt status. All of them were flagged and had their applications put under a magnifying glass.

Again, you should probably do a little research before going and so ignorantly defending your messiah!!

Seriously ...
Hundreds of TEA Party AND conservative groups ....
Twenty so-called “progressive” groups applied for tax-exempt status. Only six were flagged for additional scrutiny. Two-hundred ninety-two conservatives groups applied for tax-exempt status. All of them were flagged and had their applications put under a magnifying glass.

Again, you should probably do a little research before going and so ignorantly defending your messiah!!

Why do you think any of the "progressive" groups were flagged? Was that just to throw us off or something?

Well, John McCain and Sarah Palin helped.

Whatever else you think of Obama, he is not politically naive. He surely would have known that the fallout from the IRS scandal would have been greater than any benefit he could have gotten from it.

Whether or not he was involved would he have avoided it because he was astute?

I agree he is not politically naive. He is also aware that the media gives him a pass and many much larger things. In fact, if one were to pick a date at random and find the nearest speech of sufficient length to that date we could find an Obama lie in it. He appears to be a habitual liar and knows he can get away with it.

The "keep your doc" is only the lie that finally broke through the mist. So what does he do about that? He tells more lies to minimize the first. Everyone knows it was a lie and most can clearly see he is lying about the lie - but he does it anyway. He knew the crap would hit the fan in many ways on obamacare but figured it would be a whole lot harder to repeal if he could just get elected and then enact the law.

Whether or not he was involved would he have avoided it because he was astute?

I agree he is not politically naive. He is also aware that the media gives him a pass and many much larger things. In fact, if one were to pick a date at random and find the nearest speech of sufficient length to that date we could find an Obama lie in it. He appears to be a habitual liar and knows he can get away with it.

The "keep your doc" is only the lie that finally broke through the mist. So what does he do about that? He tells more lies to minimize the first. Everyone knows it was a lie and most can clearly see he is lying about the lie - but he does it anyway. He knew the crap would hit the fan in many ways on obamacare but figured it would be a whole lot harder to repeal if he could just get elected and then enact the law.

That one did come back to bite him, didn't it?

But, what has he lost? He's a second term president anyway.

That one did come back to bite him, didn't it?

But, what has he lost? He's a second term president anyway.

Exactly my point. What did he lose? Not much so he made the right political choice to lie. It may or may not cost his party and liberalism a great deal but he is clearly better off to have become president and taken a shot at making a sweeping change than if he had never been elected.

If people opposed to liberals are at all smart they will shift the blame from obama to dems in general. I am not sure at all that the power elite will do that.

If people opposed to liberals are at all smart they will shift the blame from obama to dems in general. I am not sure at all that the power elite will do that.
I believe that the people do blame the Democrats ... but, are powerless against the unConstitutional policies, the voter fraud and a media that is just as compliant.

I believe that the people do blame the Democrats ... but, are powerless against the unConstitutional policies, the voter fraud and a media that is just as compliant.

If you're correct, then we should see a huge increase in the number of Republicans.

If not, then perhaps we'll continue to have an uneasy balance of power between the two parties.

If you're correct, then we should see a huge increase in the number of Republicans.

If not, then perhaps we'll continue to have an uneasy balance of power between the two parties.
Mushy middle dwellers will not declare an allegence. Never have and no reason that would change.

Mushy middle dwellers will not declare an allegence. Never have and no reason that would change.

Why would they become cheerleaders for either party? Take away the mouth noises that they make, and there's not a dime's worth of difference between them anyway.

Why would they become cheerleaders for either party? Take away the mouth noises that they make, and there's not a dime's worth of difference between them anyway.
Dude... it was your idea that they would.
They dont LIKE either party (the one thing they get right all but universally). Its all about the warm and fuzzy which is how BO got more of their votes.

Correct.....

And, why would you think if people indeed are blaming the D's that would be an increase in R's

Because no no one wants to go third party.
That's your opinion ....

Mine is that the far majority want to go third party but, are afraid to do so by splitting the Republican vote thus giving more power to the D's.

But, it appears the R's are simply going to implode with their leftist principles and abandoning their core base. Then there will be a "third party" or maybe .... no Republican Party and just a Conservative party leaving us right back in a two party system.

Werbung:
That's your opinion ....

Mine is that the far majority want to go third party but, are afraid to do so by splitting the Republican vote thus giving more power to the D's.

But, it appears the R's are simply going to implode with their leftist principles and abandoning their core base. Then there will be a "third party" or maybe .... no Republican Party and just a Conservative party leaving us right back in a two party system.
I suppose we'll know pretty soon whether your prediction is correct or not. What is your timeline?

Back