Speaker Johnson.

Helms was an evil racist SOB. Ted Kennedy never ran for president, and it is clear to intelligent people everywhere that Mondale would have been a far better president than Bush and his henchman Cheney. Perhaps 9-11 would never have happened, and the US would not have invaded Iraq, which resulted in a number of disasters in Iraq and Syria.

At NO POINT was any KLM plane ever shot down by Soviets. The plane that was shot down was over Soviet airspace, probably in error. There is zero evidence that it was shot down because the Soviets thought Helms was on board.

You seem to believe every stupid conspiracy than comes down the pike.
Helms and LBJ were on two different sides of the fence when it came to politics and racism.

1708455080539.png

1708455101088.png

1708455125507.png

Werbung:
Who is "we"? When did Ted Kennedy run against Reagan? In 1984, Reagan unfortunately defeated the far far more competent Walter Mondale. Ted Kennedy never ran for president.

The Soviets shot down a KOREAN airliner that had strayed over Russian airspace. KLM is a Dutch company.

Offing Jesse Helms was hardly a bad idea. He was one putrid, hateful racist. But geting rid og Helms was not going to help Ted Kennedy win the Presidency. He was not running.

Ted Kennedy briefly ran for the presidency in 1980. During the primary against Jimmy Carter. He didn't win the nomination.

I remember it very well. It was the first presidential election I voted in and I paid very close attention to who was running.

Ted Kennedy briefly ran for the presidency in 1980. During the primary against Jimmy Carter. He didn't win the nomination.

I remember it very well. It was the first presidential election I voted in and I paid very close attention to who was running.

I learned a great deal about Mary Jo Kopechne and Democrat immunity from prosecution in those early days of my political involvement.

I learned a great deal about Mary Jo Kopechne and Democrat immunity from prosecution in those early days of my political involvement.

you think that was because he was a democrat? lol.
or maybe because he was rich and famous.
the rich and famous of all politics have always gotten a better deal legally.
you need to pay attention more

Ted Kennedy drove his car into the water by accident. He did not intentionally kill anyone.
And the whole idea that Ted Kennedy conspired with the Russians to kill Jesse Helms and that would allow him to be elected president is totally bogus.

Explain how killing Jesse Helms could get Ted Kennedy elected president. Go on, tell us.

you think that was because he was a democrat? lol.
or maybe because he was rich and famous.
the rich and famous of all politics have always gotten a better deal legally.
you need to pay attention more
Kennedy escaped judgment for 2nd degree murder because he was protected by other ungodly powers in the political world.

Ted Kennedy drove his car into the water by accident. He did not intentionally kill anyone.
And the whole idea that Ted Kennedy conspired with the Russians to kill Jesse Helms and that would allow him to be elected president is totally bogus.

Explain how killing Jesse Helms could get Ted Kennedy elected president. Go on, tell us.
That is what the guy said in the Charlottesville accident. He did not mean to hit any of the protesters who kept running out in the street to force cars to stop because they did not want them moving in the streets they were commandeering.

That is what the guy said in the Charlottesville accident. He did not mean to hit any of the protesters who kept running out in the street to force cars to stop because they did not want them moving in the streets they were commandeering.
Sure, that's why he was convicted of murder duh
You are always defending right wing thugs
Pathetic

Sure, that's why he was convicted of murder duh
You are always defending right wing thugs
Pathetic
Not only have Americans been falsely convicted of murder but some innocent Americans have also been executed for crimes they did not commit.

Robert Mueller convinced Bush to withhold evidence from Congress one time in a case involving a man framed for murder by the FBI. J. Edgar Hoover knew for a fact that one of his informants had committed the murder instead during the crooked days of protected Democrat murderer Whitey Bulger.

Not only have Americans been falsely convicted of murder but some innocent Americans have also been executed for crimes they did not commit.

Robert Mueller convinced Bush to withhold evidence from Congress one time in a case involving a man framed for murder by the FBI. J. Edgar Hoover knew for a fact that one of his informants had committed the murder instead during the crooked days of protected Democrat murderer Whitey Bulger.

so prove he was false convicted of murder.
you always defend republican thugs.
pathetic

Werbung:
Back