Southern Evangelical: Trump "Fits the Scriptural Definition of a Fool"

Werbung:
2050? lol
moron.
nothing about a stove there moron.
There is no reason to be alarmed for now. The House headed off the dummass Democrat plans to ban gas stoves by passing a resolution against such stupidity by a vote of 248-180, representing an almost unanimous opposition from Republicans, the saner side of the House

House passes bill to block federal gas stove ban - POLITICO

House passes bill to block federal gas stove ban

Republicans have touted the legislation as pushback against overreach by the Biden administration.

House members get heated over gas stoveshare

By KELSEY TAMBORRINO
06/13/2023 06:31 PM EDT

After a weeklong blockade of floor action by conservatives, the House passed bipartisan legislation Tuesday to prevent the federal government from banning gas stoves — the latest Republican bid to stop what they say is the Biden administration’s anti-fossil fuel agenda.

The bill and a related measure expected to pass this week on efficiency measures for the appliances are unlikely to get votes in the Democratic-controlled Senate. But Republicans have touted their legislation as pushback against overreach by the Biden administration, even though there are no federal proposals to outright prohibit the sale of gas stoves under consideration.

Lawmakers passed the Gas Stove Protection and Freedom Act, H.R. 1615 (118), which would bar the Consumer Product Safety Commission from banning gas stoves by a 248-180 vote. Twenty-nine Democrats ultimately voted alongside Republicans to support the measure.

There is no reason to be alarmed for now. The House headed off the dummass Democrat plans to ban gas stoves by passing a resolution against such stupidity by a vote of 248-180, representing an almost unanimous opposition from Republicans, the saner side of the House

House passes bill to block federal gas stove ban - POLITICO

House passes bill to block federal gas stove ban

Republicans have touted the legislation as pushback against overreach by the Biden administration.

House members get heated over gas stoveshare

By KELSEY TAMBORRINO
06/13/2023 06:31 PM EDT

After a weeklong blockade of floor action by conservatives, the House passed bipartisan legislation Tuesday to prevent the federal government from banning gas stoves — the latest Republican bid to stop what they say is the Biden administration’s anti-fossil fuel agenda.

The bill and a related measure expected to pass this week on efficiency measures for the appliances are unlikely to get votes in the Democratic-controlled Senate. But Republicans have touted their legislation as pushback against overreach by the Biden administration, even though there are no federal proposals to outright prohibit the sale of gas stoves under consideration.

Lawmakers passed the Gas Stove Protection and Freedom Act, H.R. 1615 (118), which would bar the Consumer Product Safety Commission from banning gas stoves by a 248-180 vote. Twenty-nine Democrats ultimately voted alongside Republicans to support the measure.

republican house passes worthless pandering political theater bill. lol

republicans do nothing useful, they just like to posture

republican house passes worthless pandering political theater bill. lol

republicans do nothing useful, they just like to posture
I see. You claim the reason Democrats voted with Republicans to stop the government from attempting to overregulate gas stoves was because those Democrats thought the bill was worthless pandering? Do all intelligent Americans think as you do about this House bill or are there some at least who disagree with you?

I see. You claim the reason Democrats voted with Republicans to stop the government from attempting to overregulate gas stoves was because those Democrats thought the bill was worthless pandering? Do all intelligent Americans think as you do about this House bill or are there some at least who disagree with you?

it was a relatively small number of democrats out of the total. yes it was primarily republican pandering since the bill has zero chance of passing in the senate.

it was a relatively small number of democrats out of the total. yes it was primarily republican pandering since the bill has zero chance of passing in the senate.
So what are you saying? That 29 Democrats voted to stop the government from overly regulating gas stoves and thus adding more burdens on poor people because those 29 Democrats thought the bill was a political stunt?

So what are you saying? That 29 Democrats voted to stop the government from overly regulating gas stoves and thus adding more burdens on poor people because those 29 Democrats thought the bill was a political stunt?

29 dems engaged in political theater. dems do it too, i never said they didn't moron.
people in purple districts will sometimes join "the other side".

since the bill had no chance to pass the senate, it was political theater. It wasn't going to "stop" anything since it wasn't going to pass. duh

29 dems engaged in political theater. dems do it too, i never said they didn't moron.
people in purple districts will sometimes join "the other side".

since the bill had no chance to pass the senate, it was political theater. It wasn't going to "stop" anything since it wasn't going to pass. duh
I see. I don't share your nonchalance about leftist efforts to ban gas stoves, gas cars, cows, gas generators, meat, gas appliances, and more. leftists are loony and yet they are finding inroads into Democrat policies that are extremely adverse to many Americans, especially the poor.

C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group - Wikipedia

14 major US cities to be free of beef, cars, and dairy by 2030

I see. I don't share your nonchalance about leftist efforts to ban gas stoves, gas cars, cows, gas generators, meat, gas appliances, and more. leftists are loony and yet they are finding inroads into Democrat policies that are extremely adverse to many Americans, especially the poor.

Don't share it I don't care

Of course your claim is a lie lol

Werbung:
Back