Southern Evangelical: Trump "Fits the Scriptural Definition of a Fool"

Phoenix68

"We must be careful to not force our beliefs and values on others through legal prohibitions. Despite our best efforts, abortions still happen in America. Roe and Casey are still settled law. I cannot imagine anyone in my family wanting an abortion, and I would do everything in my power to help any woman I knew who was seeking one find a better solution. But, in America, a woman has the right to terminate a pregnancy through legal medical means. Our desire to outlaw that option will never happen in any future I can see in the United States. All we can do is help our sisters see abortion as not only the option of last resort, but the wrong choice for everyone involved. We cannot brand women with a "Scarlet A."
crying-into-tissue.gif
IT
'S ALL SO CONFUSING!!!!!

Werbung:
"We must be careful to not force our beliefs and values on others through legal prohibitions. Despite our best efforts, abortions still happen in America. Roe and Casey are still settled law. I cannot imagine anyone in my family wanting an abortion, and I would do everything in my power to help any woman I knew who was seeking one find a better solution. But, in America, a woman has the right to terminate a pregnancy through legal medical means. Our desire to outlaw that option will never happen in any future I can see in the United States. All we can do is help our sisters see abortion as not only the option of last resort, but the wrong choice for everyone involved. We cannot brand women with a "Scarlet A."

1st Amendment interpretation of the statement, "We must be careful not to force our beliefs on others," means "Congress shall make no law prohibiting the freedom of Americans to hold and practice their religious beliefrs no matter how badly homosexuals want to persecute them for those beliefs."

Last edited:
1st Amendment interpretation of the statement, "We must be careful not to force our beliefs on others," means "Congress shall make no law prohibiting the freedom of Americans to hold and practice their religious beliefrs no matter how badly homosexuals want to persecute them for those beliefs."

you see gays persecuting people everywhere. lol.

its a good thing gays can't get reparations for the persecution from "loving christians" over the years or you'd be selling every church you own, based on your disgusting behavior.

its amusing the people who are truly guilty of persecuting others whine about the "persecution" of...having to bake cakes? lol

you see gays persecuting people everywhere. lol.

its a good thing gays can't get reparations for the persecution from "loving christians" over the years or you'd be selling every church you own, based on your disgusting behavior.

its amusing the people who are truly guilty of persecuting others whine about the "persecution" of...having to bake cakes? lol
Reparations suggestions are floated by greedy bums wanting to be given money they did not earn from those who worked for their earnings and for preposterous claims they are owed money because someone hurt their whiney-butt sensitive feelings.

Reparations suggestions are floated by greedy bums wanting to be given money they did not earn from those who worked for their earnings and for preposterous claims they are owed money because someone hurt their whiney-butt sensitive feelings.
They are all goes children and god loves them but you hate them. How Christian of you.

Just keep those religious beliefrs on a chain.
Gay people have all the pelts they need.

They are all goes children and god loves them but you hate them. How Christian of you.
I don't hate unborn or infant children; leftist sex change indoctrinating school teaching perverts and abortionists do.

Leftists may think they love some babies but even lefties cannot possibly deny that they do not love all babies.

1693296837831.png

"Since World War II, the United States economy has performed better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents. The reasons for this are debated, and the observation applies to economic variables including job creation, GDP growth, stock market returns, personal income growth and corporate profits. The unemployment rate has fallen on average under Democratic presidents, while it has risen on average under Republican presidents. Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for Democratic presidents. Ten of the eleven U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents."
abbie_hoffman[1].jpg.....abbie_hoffman[1].jpg.....abbie_hoffman[1].jpg

"Since World War II, the United States economy has performed better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents. The reasons for this are debated, and the observation applies to economic variables including job creation, GDP growth, stock market returns, personal income growth and corporate profits. The unemployment rate has fallen on average under Democratic presidents, while it has risen on average under Republican presidents. Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for Democratic presidents. Ten of the eleven U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents."
More money has been taxed out of working Americans under Democrats than under Republicans, which is a huge benefit to those people on the government dole who rate the successes of Presidents according to how much they send on themselves, their supporters, welfare dependents, and government workers.

I don't hate unborn or infant children; leftist sex change indoctrinating school teaching perverts and abortionists do.

Leftists may think they love some babies but even lefties cannot possibly deny that they do not love all babies.

View attachment 7131
The leftists i know love babies i don't know any they dont love.

right wingers on the other hand as soon as the babies are born its "survival of the fittest", they aren't pro-life, they are pro-birth.

The leftists i know love babies i don't know any they dont love.

right wingers on the other hand as soon as the babies are born its "survival of the fittest", they aren't pro-life, they are pro-birth.
Not many die-hard lefties love babies they intend to murder by abortion.

1693318350961.png

Werbung:
Back