1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Source of Hitler’s 5 worst ideas

Discussion in 'House of Debates' started by reedak, Jun 23, 2019.

1. reedak

reedak Well-Known Member

2. penderyn

penderyn Well-Known Member

I think you exaggerate the influence of the US at that point. Hitler learned to hate Jews from the Antisemite Mayor of Vienna, and the model concentration camps were more probably the British ones in South Africa. There was a vigorous Eugenics movement in both the UK and Europe.

dogtowner and Walter like this.
  3. reedak

reedak Well-Known Member

My great friend, don't believe what I say but believe what your people say. :)

4. palerider

palerider Well-Known Member

James Q Whitman is hardly "my" people. His work on hitler stretches credulity pretty damned thin. Hitler was what he was as a product of his environment...which was not american...

5. The Sage of Main Street

The Sage of Main Street Well-Known Member

Goofballs Gargling Godwinisms

And the Luftwaffe mercilessly bombed Poland, England, and Russia using machines invented by Americans, the Wright Brothers. And, and Hitler sent telegrams to Chamberlain using the invention of an American, Samuel Morse. And, and, and he transmitted orders to the SS mass-murderers using the product of an American genius, Alexander Graham Bell. Not to mention being able to stay up late planning the conquest of the world only because of Edison's light bulb, which it takes an infinite number of Antiffie Campus Commie Scum to change because all they bring to America is darkness.