So why have I become a bigot??

M

Moby76065

Pick a country, any country where Islam is the rule of law and look at how people are treated.
Look how they are brain washed by an evil religion of Satan.
I'm not supposed to profile. I'm supposed to be tolerant. I’m supposed to allow religious freedom.
But what if a religion is more than peaceful praying to the God of their choice?

What if a religion is also a political system, a way of life, a religion that controls your way of life completely? What if that religion teaches hate and the killing of all who will not submit? What if the very nature of that religion is not compatible with freedom loving people?

Pick a country where Islam is the guiding rule of law. They live like their in the stone age!
People are oppressed!!! People are brain washed, dominated, and those who resist, killed.

I took an Oath and Islam goes against that oath. To those that say many practice Islam without violence….that’s how it starts in every country. Then it changes.

STOP ISLAM!!!!! Before you can’t!
knight.jpg

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Werbung:
Well Steveox it might be from watching TV. Although I didn't feel this way 15 years ago so it couldn't be one of my favorite TV shows as a kid.
It might be because of some other stuff I see on TV and the Internet though. But who knows. Perhaps it was just sitcoms.

untitled1-2.png

untitled-33.png

untitled-32.png

nigeria-3.jpg

imagesCAXCCWWT.jpg

Militant Islam is currently the most dangerous religious sect in existence and Muslims need to fight extremists in their midst especially in Pakistan and Yemen and there are also worrying signs of the rise of political Islam in Egypt and the country would be less democratic if the next president chooses to implement Sharia law which is discriminatory towards women.

The Consitution clearly says if you attack America on our on soil we have the right to wage war against you. I Say use more Drones to kill more terrorist including droping more of them in Pakistan. And If we can prove IRAN is making nukes. The Use shock and awe on Tehran. And use a couple of MOAB Bombs on Nuclear work sites and then Invade IRAN.

Thats what IRAN is looking forward of seeing this.

The Consitution clearly says if you attack America on our on soil we have the right to wage war against you. I Say use more Drones to kill more terrorist including droping more of them in Pakistan. And If we can prove IRAN is making nukes. The Use shock and awe on Tehran. And use a couple of MOAB Bombs on Nuclear work sites and then Invade IRAN.

Thats what IRAN is looking forward of seeing this.

no problem dropping a mess of MOABs to make the underground nuke facilities a tomb, no more shock and awe than is necessary to kill off command and control, no invading.

The case that Islam has serious and widespread problems is easy to make. But that is not enough to say that every member is deserving of criticism.

To not be a bigot one needs to prove that every member of Islam shares the problems that many others have.

One could certainly make generizations about islam and as long as it is understood that they are generalizations and carry an inherent weakness that the conclusions cannot be applied to every member then I have no problem with that. When one starts to confuse generalizations with broad statements of truth then again that becomes bigoted.

We need to invade IRAN to get rid of the regime and the IRAN supreme council and create a 4 branch Government voted by the people. Just like we got rid of Saddam regime in IRAQ.

Like the German people, most Muslims are not radical. But they...like the German people....stand silent. Like the German Shepeople.
I'm afraid I have become anti Islam. I see it as an evil religion of Satan. The title of my post stands.
Yes sir.....I have become a bigot. I hat Islam! Not an Arab man mind you. Many are of other faiths.
But yes, I'm anti Islam. So much so I'm getting the knight in the post tatto'd on my arm with the header TEXAS CRUSADER!
That's just where this ol Cowboy stands.

The case that Islam has serious and widespread problems is easy to make. But that is not enough to say that every member is deserving of criticism.

To not be a bigot one needs to prove that every member of Islam shares the problems that many others have.

One could certainly make generizations about islam and as long as it is understood that they are generalizations and carry an inherent weakness that the conclusions cannot be applied to every member then I have no problem with that. When one starts to confuse generalizations with broad statements of truth then again that becomes bigoted.

It sure seems that every one of them see the koran as holy and infallible. Everything thats done that most feel to be objectionable if not worse is all in there to do. of course there are many Christians who have no issue with ignoring scripture/dogma as they wish (think cafeteria catholics) and I'm sure that there are some muslims who ignore parts of the koran as they see fit. but as far as I can see holding the koran as infallible is far more prevelant than those who see the Bible that way.

Werbung:
Back