So why have I become a bigot??

Germans were too scared to fight. Until Hitler came along and they starting bombing the shit outta everybody!

are you forgetting the Kaiser ? fighting is what they do. remember those Prussian mercinaries the English used on us way back when ? they've been fearsome soldiers forever, almost as fearsome as the Scots.

Werbung:
Pick a country, any country where Islam is the rule of law and look at how people are treated.
This can be said of any theocracy..
Look how they are brain washed by an evil religion of Satan.
I'm not supposed to profile. I'm supposed to be tolerant. I’m supposed to allow religious freedom.
The evil religion of Satan... Im sorry for a second I thought you were being a bigot, now you are just equating their faith with a pure distillation of evil.

But what if a religion is more than peaceful praying to the God of their choice?
[/quote]
So every religion out there barring a couple obscure sects?

What if a religion is also a political system, a way of life, a religion that controls your way of life completely? What if that religion teaches hate and the killing of all who will not submit? What if the very nature of that religion is not compatible with freedom loving people?
So nearly every religion out there today...

Pick a country where Islam is the guiding rule of law. They live like their in the stone age
People are oppressed!!! People are brain washed, dominated, and those who resist, killed.
Take away the enlightenment from Europe and we would look exactly like that... Furthermore there was a time when the Arabs were the intellectual leaders of the world.

Medical advancements (While Europeans were using leaches.)
123457890 *cough* arabic numerals *cough*
Algebra
While the europeans where destroying the philosophical texts of the Greeks the arabic people were preserving them.
The number 0 was first introduced in the Mesopotamia...

I took an Oath and Islam goes against that oath. To those that say many practice Islam without violence….that’s how it starts in every country. Then it changes.
Slippery slope fallacy...

STOP ISLAM!!!!! Before you can’t!
Fear mongering... Appeal to emotion...
knight.jpg

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

delusions of grandeur... Really a crusader?

Like the German people, most Muslims are not radical. But they...like the German people....stand silent. Like the German Shepeople.
I'm afraid I have become anti Islam. I see it as an evil religion of Satan. The title of my post stands.
Yes sir.....I have become a bigot. I hat Islam! Not an Arab man mind you. Many are of other faiths.
But yes, I'm anti Islam. So much so I'm getting the knight in the post tatto'd on my arm with the header TEXAS CRUSADER!
That's just where this ol Cowboy stands.

If you hate the religion of Islam based on what it actually is that is not the same as hating individuals who are members.

Hating an entire religious system based on what it actually is is not bigoted.

Apathy------ appropriate screen name.
If you hate the religion of Islam based on what it actually is that is not the same as hating individuals who are members.
Hating an entire religious system based on what it actually is is not bigoted.

I guess I hate Islam. Not individual Muslims. But I do not trust Muslims as they believe in domination of all others.
And yes....I'm having the crusader tatoo'd on my arm.

We need to invade IRAN to get rid of the regime and the IRAN supreme council and create a 4 branch Government voted by the people. Just like we got rid of Saddam regime in IRAQ.

Yeah...that is what we need another war. o_O Instead of sending our troops to do the fighting, I suggest you and your comrades do the fighting.

However you may get your wish, since Barry is desperate to take some action that will in his limited mind, give him a second term. A nice hot war in Iran just might be the ticket, but I think not.

Do we want peace in middle east? Iranian people are too scared to get Ahmadinejad out. Unlike the Libyans Syrians and the Egyptians who stood up against their tyrant dictators. Iraqians were too scared to get Saddam out so,,we did it for them.

And now the Muslim brotherhood is taking over everywhere.
That should be peaceful.

Do we want peace in middle east? Iranian people are too scared to get Ahmadinejad out. Unlike the Libyans Syrians and the Egyptians who stood up against their tyrant dictators. Iraqians were too scared to get Saddam out so,,we did it for them.

So, because the Iranian people will not overthrow their tyrannical leader, we should. That is absurd. Why should Americans die for your misguided beliefs? You go fight the Iranians.

Have we not learned anything from the fiascoes that are the wars in Iraq and Afgshitistan?

So, because the Iranian people will not overthrow their tyrannical leader, we should. That is absurd. Why should Americans die for your misguided beliefs? You go fight the Iranians.

Have we not learned anything from the fiascoes that are the wars in Iraq and Afgshitistan?

Yeah,,Why did we fight Hitler back in WWII? Hitler didnt do anything to us. The Japs did. They bombed Pearl Harbor not the Germans. So the U.S freed the French from the Nazis which wasnt our business. I knew someday they were gonna screw with us and they did. The French used their Veto at the U.N so we couldnt attack Iraq. The French didnt even remember DDAY 1945 and know who saved their asses from Adolph Hitler. I do agree with some of your thoughts. I do think Bush went over to Iraq not to free Iraq but to get Saddam because he tried to kill his daddy.

Werbung:
Bush went to Iraq because Sadam Housain had terrorist training camps in Iraq.
Was funding terrorism heavily, and was a monster.
I know some liberals think all the worlds problems are Bush's fault.
I'm glad we went. Just like I'm glad we went after Hitler.

Back