"Saved" Teenage-Girls Are (Obviously) "Easy"

Werbung:
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

What a fool. Wanna look at the stats of the entire country, and tell me who makes up the majority of those religious easy teenagers? (Page 14)

WHO SAW THAT COMING?

Answer: Everyone.

Who was looking for some sick subject like this?

Answer: you.

Where are your links?

The sick subject seekers' links were there in his usual colorful print. Typical childishness.

An excerpt from his cited story:

The study comes with other significant caveats, too:

The same link might not be found for other types of religious beliefs that are perhaps more liberal, researchers say. And while the study reveals information about states as a whole, it doesn't shed light on whether an individual teen who is more religious will also be more likely to have a child.

"You can't talk about individuals, because you don't know what's producing the [teen birth] rate," said Amy Adamczyk, a sociologist at the City University of New York, who was not involved in the current study. "Are there just a couple of really precocious religious teenagers who are running around and getting pregnant and having all of these babies, but that's not the norm?"

Strayhorn agrees and says the study aimed to look at communities (or states) as a whole.

"It is possible that an anti-contraception attitude could be caused by religious cultures and that could exert its effect mainly on the non-religious individuals in the culture," Strayhorn told LiveScience. But, he added, "We don't know."

And then this one:

Adamczyk says the idea that anti-contraception principles could be behind the link is controversial, as studies on the topic have varied results. "The idea is that in the heat of the moment, a young woman who has said, 'I'm going to be a virgin on my wedding night,' is with her boyfriend and she says 'Let's just do it.' And since they didn't plan it, nobody has a condom. And so it increases their chances of a pregnancy," Adamczyk said.

Ah, let's make the data fit our objective, so we'll just make it up as we go. Brilliant. Typical leftist-style objectivity and problem solving.

And my personal icing-on-the-cake:

Earlier marriage among religious individuals could also partly explain the finding.

"In the south, there is a higher rate of marriage of teenagers. And one possible explanation is just that in the southern states, which are also more religious, people just get married earlier and have planned pregnancies and those have perfectly good outcomes," Strayhorn said. He added that he doesn't think the earlier marriage idea explains the religion-birth link.

Amazing. Just amazing. Another pile of garbage another Lib is trying to transform into a monument to the imagined downfall of Christian faith. More evidence that Mr. Shaman needs to change his name officially. It should be Sham Man.

Werbung:
So I find no obvious conclusion here. When in doubt, I choose the left wing solution, having seen the fierce animosity of the Right to any and all reforms.

Back