1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Liberals; The Alpha/Intellectual-ELITES!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

[​IMG]

2. Helicitor

Helicitor New Member

And I always thought liberals had just never matured out of that petulant teenage phase where they think their parents are stupid and don't understand anything.

3. bododie

bododie New Member

LOL. then why the hell do you need the government to provide for you? Why do you liberals need me to share the wealth? Why do you disdain people with money when your higher intelligence tells you that it has always taken money to survive and it's not a sin to prosper from ones efforts? Politically, the minorities in this country are very liberal. Why can't you get it for yourself? The opportunity was handed to you on a silver platter for 40 years. If you libs were so gifted, you would realize that the potential to grasp concept quickly and potentially "achieve", as measured with an IQ test, doesn't do any good if you sit on your ass and complain about pot not being legal, or the past, or freepers, while not accepting any blame for your own predicament in life, or........Man, it could just go on and on couldn't it......

Such a clownfish.....

4. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

You mean...the way the health-insurance-industry does??

:rolleyes:
    Ya' surely don't hear the health-insurance-industry complaining about getting the government outta health-care.

5. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

That's what "conservatives" are missing.

In all their efforts to play the role o' parent, they're obviously unaware, that doesn't require them to be stupid (...just because their parents were.)!!!!

6. bododie

bododie New Member

Hmmmm.. wanna try generations of welfare? Of course I'm sure studies that come up with data that you don't like are all religious conservative lies.

Lol.

For those of you who don't know, the last two quotes are from the "black panther" credo that Shaman and his ilk follow like...well... a Bible.

I guess that means mommy has to be able to read Shaman, or would you like to aver that certain types can't comprehend words or that those words aren't available to certain types?

Are you aware that I.Q. tests are given at a very early age? Of course one is assuming that you EVER received formal schooling. Wanna ascertain that liberal 7 years olds are politically savvy?

Tiger Woods must be the stupidest man alive. Lol.

7. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Aw, c'mon, now.....The Church of Jesus ChristChristian isn't considered a legitimate-church.

8. bododie

bododie New Member

See Shaman run from truth. See Shaman pull the "well these guys did this so it negates what somone I relate to did", coward routine. However, pity doesn't equate with respect. Is that Okey Dokey?

Tell us again about the political intellect of liberal children aged 7. Lol.

Bring it on Shaman. Every argument you make about ANYTHING can come back on you. You make it too easy, and I actually get embarrassed for you because you apparently don't know what is/has been going on in your own society FOREVER. I understand that it's a hard pill to swallow. It's so much easier to blame it on everyone else.

9. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

....As if me arguing with (previously-demonstrated) White-trash is gonna us anywhere.....

10. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

Racist comments like that really drive home the point Bododie was making.

11. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    [​IMG]
    Do you want the 5 points Mr. Shaman or can I keep them...OMG, didn't know that playing grade school games designed by the ALL ANOINTED ONE COULD BE SO MUCH FUN...ROTFLMAO