Sarah Palin for President!!

Werbung:
Sarah would kick their "progreeive asses" up on Obama's shoulders, then KICK his ass for limping!!
Read "MEIN KAMPF" , Obama's source for his national agena and policy for America. If you think you have heard Obama's disgraceful policies before, you did!,they are outlined in this book written 90 years ago!!

Just out of curiosity. Why would she want too? I mean she's got a nice gig at Fox News and besides $400,000+ a year compared to what she is getting for her show? I hate to break it to you but I think she is staying where she's at and besides if her show becomes a smashing success then why leave it? I don't mean to burst your bubble and I for one think she is HOT but I mean the smart conservatives stay in the studio both in radio and television and tend to let the not so smart ones run for office. I tend to call those one's Republicans. :)

Just found this. I guess Palin had to deal with some "issues" herself... McCain issues! WOW!:eek:

Its so cute how you have to find sarah palin look alikes acting stupid to make your point.

she is on fox constantly and before that she was on book tour, use the real her instead of people pretending to be her ............if you can :)

Its so cute how you have to find sarah palin look alikes acting stupid to make your point.

she is on fox constantly and before that she was on book tour, use the real her instead of people pretending to be her ............if you can :)

Good point, TopGun there are so many retarded things She has said with her own mouth, you should have plenty of ammo there, so just use that!

Werbung:
Back