Sarah Palin for President!!

always

Sarah would kick their "progreeive asses" up on Obama's shoulders, then KICK his ass for limping!!
Read "MEIN KAMPF" , Obama's source for his national agena and policy for America. If you think you have heard Obama's disgraceful policies before, you did!,they are outlined in this book written 90 years ago!!

Werbung:
Sarah would kick their "progreeive asses" up on Obama's shoulders, then KICK his ass for limping!!
Read "MEIN KAMPF" , Obama's source for his national agena and policy for America. If you think you have heard Obama's disgraceful policies before, you did!,they are outlined in this book written 90 years ago!!

Care to elaborate? Just what is Obama copying from Mein Kamp?

I would not object to Governor Palin as president. She has leadership skills and that's really what you require.

I do not believe she is the best choice to clean up Obama's mess. Some specific knowledge will be helpful here given the complexities and scale.

Now if she could find a way to bring Mitt Romney into the administration for those skills in such as way that was acceptable top him (I do not see how this is possible but who knows ?) then fine.

Obama is no leader, has no leadership or executive skills and does not realize this. This is the perfect storm that creates the horror that is this administration.

I fully support a Palin/Quayle ticket for the Republicans in 2012. With Palin's leadership and Quayle's experience, coupled with their deep religious committment I think that they could call down God's blessings on our country and return us to our rightful place as God's chosen people on Earth.

I fully support a Palin/Quayle ticket for the Republicans in 2012. With Palin's leadership and Quayle's experience, coupled with their deep religious committment I think that they could call down God's blessings on our country and return us to our rightful place as God's chosen people on Earth.

I would fully support that ticket in every way...outside a vote lol

3487236-1-sarah-palin-for-president-2013-2014-1-2.jpg

529.gif

Mein Kampf also known as the Republican field manual.:D

Sarah has already taken her next gig to bail on before her contract is fulfilled at FIXED NEWS... lol! Kinda becoming a habit.

Werbung:
Back