"MEIN KAMPF", foretold Obamas' policies for America!

always

Yes , a read of "MEIN KAMPF", reminds us of the words and deeds of one BARRACK HUSSIEN OBAMA, president of the United States. I'm positive millions of Europeans see the same evil that destroyed Europe in the 1930's and 1940's. I read just part of the book and was shocked at the closeness of the thinking of Obama and his gang and those who captured Germany by also using lies , corruption , and fear to gain leadership!
America is in GRAVE DANGER!! Read this SHOCKING BOOK!!

Werbung:
Yes , a read of "MEIN KAMPF", reminds us of the words and deeds of one BARRACK HUSSIEN OBAMA, president of the United States. I'm positive millions of Europeans see the same evil that destroyed Europe in the 1930's and 1940's. I read just part of the book and was shocked at the closeness of the thinking of Obama and his gang and those who captured Germany by also using lies , corruption , and fear to gain leadership!
America is in GRAVE DANGER!! Read this SHOCKING BOOK!!

A couple of more specific examples would be helpful.

A couple of more specific examples would be helpful.
It would appear that 'ALWAYS' is taking a breather in outer Siberia...so he will have to get back with you later.

Say Gipper, did you recommend the place that you were at last time...cause I didn't bring back any brochures from my location...didn't seem to see any laying around :D

Ummm, anyone who read Mein Kampf would know that it calls for the enslavement and extermination of anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes, and I am sure Obama would die in such a system.

Ummm, anyone who read Mein Kampf would know that it calls for the enslavement and extermination of anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes, and I am sure Obama would die in such a system.

Well if you expect the Obama bashers to actually read the thing they are quoting we'll all be here forever.:rolleyes:

The funniest thing is that the only reason the Radical Right Wing even tries this type of deception is because they know we know they are the ones with the swastikas all over themselves.

They must have forgot we have video of it though.;)

Well, if he must back up his views, it might cause them to at least be a little more flushed out...I suppose that might just be wishful thinking? ;)

Please, come sit on my knee and I will read the book for you OR if you need to see 100% of the "sameness" , read it yourself! Why must I spoonfeed all of you?

Anyone who reads this board should know that it is for European comments, but since I see it full of American Republicans, I'm throwing in my two cents.

Each generation of Americans has it's fright wing - those unhinged weak minded citizens who are easily influenced by dope heads.

The dope head mobilizing the weak minded in America is not Barack Obama. It is Glenn Beck, a drug and alcohol abuser and self-described borderline schizophrenic with suicidal tendencies and his clone Rush Limbaugh who has been in rehabilitation 3 times for his addiction to Oxycontin.

Anyone who reads this board should know that it is for European comments, but since I see it full of American Republicans, I'm throwing in my two cents.

Each generation of Americans has it's fright wing - those unhinged weak minded citizens who are easily influenced by dope heads.

The dope head mobilizing the weak minded in America is not Barack Obama. It is Glenn Beck, a drug and alcohol abuser and self-described borderline schizophrenic with suicidal tendencies and his clone Rush Limbaugh who has been in rehabilitation 3 times for his addiction to Oxycontin.

HMMMM - Glen Beck went to REHAB and was helped!! Rush never had a problem ! But Obama did COCAINE in his yonger days AND from his deeds and strange actions and words today he has regressed. WE TREMBLE in AMERICA!! NOT knowing what he may do!! He may EXPLODE at any moment according to the always knowing , always caring RUSH!! I believe so too!

Werbung:
HMMMM - Glen Beck went to REHAB and was helped!! Rush never had a problem ! But Obama did COCAINE in his yonger days AND from his deeds and strange actions and words today he has regressed. WE TREMBLE in AMERICA!! NOT knowing what he may do!! He may EXPLODE at any moment according to the always knowing , always caring RUSH!! I believe so too!

Rush never had a problem?? Wake up and read the news! Google Rush Limbaugh and Oxycontin and you will get pages and pages of the whole sordid story. It was even on the cover of Newsweek magazine.

YOU may tremble in America because you listen to a dope head like Rush, but WE don't tremble in America, because we know that Obama is a far more caring man that Limbaugh ever was.

Back