Sanctions cripple Russian railway industry

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Russian railway system is struggling because of the sanctions, they can't get the bearings to maintain the rolling stock.

Ukraine's General Staff reports, Russian railway firm seeks to recruit 10,000 of its workers for war in Ukraine. Employees are expected to sign short-term contracts for six months and get $5,100 per month.

Werbung:
The Russian railway system is struggling because of the sanctions, they can't get the bearings to maintain the rolling stock.

Ukraine's General Staff reports, Russian railway firm seeks to recruit 10,000 of its workers for war in Ukraine. Employees are expected to sign short-term contracts for six months and get $5,100 per month.

I bet they are standing in line to go to the Ukraine and see the sights .Get shot at by natives .

If India and china would join in even with milder sanctions then are in place now Russia could be crippled in a year or 2 .And putin removed or assassinated .
They would not be able to continue in the Ukraine but for a short time.2 months at best .

Russia's economy is 2nd rate anyway. Always has been compared to Germany or Japan.

They are actually more like Saudi Arabia since fossil fuels make up 63% of their exports.

Gosh..how did this backward economy make enough tanks to beat the Wehrmacht ?

The usual condescending nonsense about the inadequacy of Russian engineering and manufacturing.

Someone remind me who were the first people into space, and send a man into space.

Propaganda.

Avoid,

Comrade Stalin
Removing fascists fromthe Donbass.

Gosh..how did this backward economy make enough tanks to beat the Wehrmacht ?

The usual condescending nonsense about the inadequacy of Russian engineering and manufacturing.

Someone remind me who were the first people into space, and send a man into space.

Propaganda.

Avoid,

Comrade Stalin
Removing fascists fromthe Donbass.

The soviets had help. There were 2 million allied forces fighting the Germans in the west. The Soviet Union was also twice the size of Germany.

I said nothing about Russian engineering or manufacturing. Stop being a baby. Russian GDP per capita is half that of Germany or Sweden.

Just take into account the struggles they have had in a war against one of the poorest nations in Europe. The Ukraine is a joke of a country. An industrialized country of white people with a warm water port and fertile farmland and a third world type economy. Yet Russia struggles?

I'm not anti Russia or anti Slavic but economically they are 2nd rate compared to the richer countries in the west.

Werbung:
The soviets had help. There were 2 million allied forces fighting the Germans in the west. The Soviet Union was also twice the size of Germany.

I said nothing about Russian engineering or manufacturing. Stop being a baby. Russian GDP per capita is half that of Germany or Sweden.

Just take into account the struggles they have had in a war against one of the poorest nations in Europe. The Ukraine is a joke of a country. An industrialized country of white people with a warm water port and fertile farmland and a third world type economy. Yet Russia struggles?

I'm not anti Russia or anti Slavic but economically they are 2nd rate compared to the richer countries in the west.
Russia will always be 2ed rate with thier style of government and attitude

Back