San Francisco can be cleaned up, if they really want to do it...

Werbung:
Why is their habits any different to your clergy.
What a pathetic swipe at democrats.
You now ask me about "my clergy?" You should have asked me that before stupidly falsely accusing me of supporting sins I have never supported. In answer to your question, the church I am part of has no clergy.

You now ask me about "my clergy?" You should have asked me that before stupidly falsely accusing me of supporting sins I have never supported. In answer to your question, the church I am part of has no clergy.
Paedophilia is not unique to a particular religion.

Would you like me to post instances in all religions?
It's best you let it drop or the embarrassment will make you look a hypocrite.

Paedophilia is not unique to a particular religion.

Would you like me to post instances in all religions?
It's best you let it drop or the embarrassment will make you look a hypocrite.
Pedophilia is never found in children of God who are walking with God pleasing in His sight.

Pedophilia is never found in children of God who are walking with God pleasing in His sight.
That's a very lofty statement. You know clergy root little kids and acknowledged it.

This walking with god bullshyt, no one walks with any stupid god. Your delusional . Why invent shit like that you know is a lie.
For all we know Jesus could have been a paedophile. He was in the same business as clergy selling religion.

Except everyone is a sinner so your perfect people don't exist
You are a religion moron
You are wrong. Sinners made righteous by Jesus are perfect, no longer sinners like they once were, even though they still have the sinful flesh to contend with until they leave earth.

Galatians 2:15
We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

Californica leads the nation in promoting sexual perversion.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Family rights
LGBT rights in California

California (US)
StatusLegal since 1976
Gender identityTransgender persons allowed to change legal gender
Discrimination protectionsSexual orientation and gender identity or expression protections (see below)
Recognition of relationshipsSame-sex marriages since 2013;
Domestic partnerships since 1999
AdoptionSame-sex couples may adopt
California is seen as one of the most liberal states in the U.S. in regard to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) rights, which have received nationwide recognition since the 1970s. Same-sex sexual activity has been legal in the state since 1976. Discrimination protections regarding sexual orientation and gender identity or expression were adopted statewide in 2003. Transgender people are also permitted to change their legal gender on official documents without any medical interventions, and mental health providers are prohibited from engaging in conversion therapy on minors.

Statement: "Californica leads the nation in promoting sexual perversion."

Response:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Look it up yourself, leftist.
So, it's people like you who fail to comprehend reality - maybe you need to take a couple of Poli Sci upper division courses.

Werbung:
Statement: "Californica leads the nation in promoting sexual perversion."

Response:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

So, it's people like you who fail to comprehend reality - maybe you need to take a couple of Poli Sci upper division courses.
It's leftists like you that promote perversity. Stay away from kids.

Back