San Francisco can be cleaned up, if they really want to do it...

LittleGreenMan

When the Commies come to town, the town fathers got their shit together for a couple days. If Californicators keep voting for the likes of Democraps, they'll get more of the same, -part time management. Would the last person to leave California please turn the lights out!

Werbung:
When the Commies come to town, the town fathers got their shit together for a couple days. If Californicators keep voting for the likes of Democraps, they'll get more of the same, -part time management. Would the last person to leave California please turn the lights out!
I was there I time. At least 20 years ago. We were going to Laurence Livermore's lab and to set up a new shop.I was living in Florida at the time. But they flew me out to help him.
Saw a lot back then that was some pretty sick screwed up shat. Involving hard drug use IV and crack.human waste and homeless .. freaks and nut jobs and some how it has got even sicker dirtier more homeless harder drugs such as fentanyl not sure if pcp is still around in a liquid form that was nasty stuff

Commies? Californication? Lol
You clearly don't want to be taken seriously

alien-freak-smiley-emoticon.gif
San Francisco can be cleaned up, if they really want to do it...

When the Commies come to town, the town fathers got their shit together for a couple days. If Californicators keep voting for the likes of Democraps, they'll get more of the same.....

The truth is that you idiots sound like you are stuck in the 50s lol
The truth is he's cleaning up the city temporary because of commies and others coming and he's ashamed of the conditions in Pelosi current district and Harris former district being such shat holes.

The truth is he's cleaning up the city temporary because of commies and others coming and he's ashamed of the conditions in Pelosi current district and Harris former district being such shat holes.
No one denies San Fran has issues
I just find it amusing that in 2023 some people still talk about commies lol

Back in the 50s people were worried that the Commies would overtake us and destroy us, too. That was their stated goal. China is bigger and stronger than USSR ever was and has been smart enough to engage us as part of their 100 Year Plan. Western oligarchs have played into their hands and poured money into China's economy which now is becoming dominant in many sectors. This has allowed them to grow their military into a force to be reckoned with. Their Navy is bigger and newer than ours. Their Army is the biggest in the world, too. They are working on satellite systems and everything everybody else is working on, too. They have significant influence in South America, Asia the Middle East and Africa. They are still gobbling up western investments into China in spite of not adhering to GAAP finance rules. All companies listed on American stock exchanges must obey GAAP accounting practices, except Chinese. Sooner or later China will cut off westerners from ownership of their investments. Many large firms will disappear into thin air, à la Lehman Brothers. That will exceed the FDIC guarantees by a mile and leave everyone poorer, except of course, China.

If you're not worried about their 100 Year Plan, The Belt & Road Initiative, 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, their Army, Navy, & Space Force efforts, their industrial dominance in key areas, heavy-handed interference in shipping on the South China Sea, Collusion with our sworn enemies North Korea, Iran, Russia, et al, and how they appropriated Hong Kong and intend to absorb Taiwan, if you find this "OK", then we can safely put you into the category of, "No sense, no feeling".

Their stated goal is dominance of the west and destroying any adversaries. That's me, and that's you, too.

No one denies San Fran has issues
I just find it amusing that in 2023 some people still talk about commies
You just hate to admit the truth democrats are embarrassed by the condition of the state and are cleaning it up temporally because of the commies coming to visit. They want to look good to their commie buddy's.

Grow up idiot.
Youre a a big mouth pos. You know nothing but hate.

Werbung:
Back