Ronald Reagan is smiling tonite in Heaven.

always

Yes,Obama , soon to be known as "Odoneah" had his butt kicked n Virginia and New York. New Jersey is still in doubt because the number of "DEAD LIBERALS"
is unknown as yet. Their turnout may be less than last election. If so, CHRISTIE has a GHOST of a chance! Regardless, even if the dead come out in record numbers , it still destroys the LIE about how the liberal messiah has magical powers. AMERICA IS NOT AS STUPID AS THE RADICALS BELIEVE!
Now , Ole "ODONEAH" can SHOOT HOOPS, play GOLF , and quit destroying AMERICA! As for us REGULAR FOLKS we must stay busy preparing to rid our CONGRESS of ALL "ODONEAH" supporters. Now let us CLEAN UP the trash left by these libs and go about SAVING AMERICA . We need to establish the CONSERVATIVE SPIRIT of RONALD REAGAN once more in AMERICA.
VOTE YOUR CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES IN 2010 and MAKE AMERICA WHOLE AGAIN , 2008 WAS JUST A HORRIBLE MISTAKE! A NIGHTMARE FOR AMERICA but were AWAKE NOW!! HEY !! I JUST HEARD CHRISTIE WINS NEW JERSEY!!

THIS ELECTION IS TRULY A GIFT FROM GOD!! GOD has not turned his back on America as many of us had feared! WHAT A GREAT DAY!!

Werbung:
We need to establish the CONSERVATIVE SPIRIT of RONALD REAGAN once more in AMERICA.
Aw, jeez.....Human Sacrifices are The Answer, again, huh?

:rolleyes:

satan_ronnie.gif

Lol. You are too stupid Shaman. I forgot that you were educated in the inner city and can't think for yourself or comprehend. Actually yes, I do have a degree in History, thanks. And yes, it was Johnson who sent our boys to die in Cambodia. Why do you think that is Shaman, being the historian that you think YOU are?

Actually, I do. Shaman. Sorry. I know that you can't stand a woman being more educated than you, but there it is.

Lol. You are too stupid Shaman. I forgot that you were educated in the inner city and can't think for yourself or comprehend. Actually yes, I do have a degree in History, thanks. And yes, it was Johnson who sent our boys to die in Cambodia. Why do you think that is Shaman, being the historian that you think YOU are?

If you are going to let someone get to you like this it would just be better to put that someone on your ignore list.

I have one person on my ignore list and it makes me blissfully happy. Everytime I see that message that says so and so is on my ignore list I am thankful that I did not have a chance to read dribble.

So I guess everyone educated in the inner city are the same as Shammy huh? Damn that's messed up. As for Johnson I like to refer to him and Bush as being cursed. I like to call it the curse of Texas. You see history has proven that presidents that get elected from Texas tend to get us into wars that we have a hard time of getting out of......So let's remember that and since your a historian I'm sure you can agree with at least that?

Yes,Obama , soon to be known as "Odoneah" had his butt kicked n Virginia and New York. New Jersey is still in doubt because the number of "DEAD LIBERALS"
is unknown as yet. Their turnout may be less than last election. If so, CHRISTIE has a GHOST of a chance! Regardless, even if the dead come out in record numbers , it still destroys the LIE about how the liberal messiah has magical powers. AMERICA IS NOT AS STUPID AS THE RADICALS BELIEVE!
Now , Ole "ODONEAH" can SHOOT HOOPS, play GOLF , and quit destroying AMERICA! As for us REGULAR FOLKS we must stay busy preparing to rid our CONGRESS of ALL "ODONEAH" supporters. Now let us CLEAN UP the trash left by these libs and go about SAVING AMERICA . We need to establish the CONSERVATIVE SPIRIT of RONALD REAGAN once more in AMERICA.
VOTE YOUR CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES IN 2010 and MAKE AMERICA WHOLE AGAIN , 2008 WAS JUST A HORRIBLE MISTAKE! A NIGHTMARE FOR AMERICA but were AWAKE NOW!! HEY !! I JUST HEARD CHRISTIE WINS NEW JERSEY!!

THIS ELECTION IS TRULY A GIFT FROM GOD!! GOD has not turned his back on America as many of us had feared! WHAT A GREAT DAY!!

I'm surprised you can even spell Ronald Reagan even though IMO he wasn't conservative enough.......Wouldn't you think? I mean he was a Republican...

You see history has proven that presidents that get elected from Texas tend to get us into wars that we have a hard time of getting out of......
"Ho Chi Minh met with the U.S. operative, Major Patti, and they agreed on joint anti-Japanese actions. The U.S. dropped supplies behind the lines to Ho Chi Minh and the Viet Minh helped Americans downed behind Japanese lines. The first American advisors helped train, equip and arm the Viet Minh. In 1945, the Democratic Republic of Vietnam was formed with Ho Chi Minh as the first President. American planes flew over Hanoi in celebration of the founding. The Vietnamese Declaration of Independence echoed that of the U.S.: "All men are created equal. They are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...This immortal statement is extracted from the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America in 1776. Understood in the broader sense this means: All people on earth are born equal. Every person has the right to live, to be happy, and free."

Ho Chi Minh asked the Americans to honor their commitment to independence, citing the Atlantic Charter and the U.N. Charter on self-determination. However, by the end of the war, the U.S. government had begun to redirect its foreign policy from the wartime goal of the liberation of all occupied countries and colonies to the postwar anti-communist crusade, which became the Cold War. In France, where communists had led the resistance to the Nazi occupation, American policy supported General Charles de Gaulle and his anti-communist "Free French." De Gaulle aimed to restore the glory of France, which meant the return of all former French colonies. U.S. relations with the Vietnamese turned sour. President Truman refused to answer letters or cables from Ho. Instead, the U.S. began to ship military aid to the French forces in Indochina."
We SCREWED the Vietnamese!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess everyone educated in the inner city are the same as Shammy huh? Damn that's messed up. As for Johnson I like to refer to him and Bush as being cursed. I like to call it the curse of Texas. You see history has proven that presidents that get elected from Texas tend to get us into wars that we have a hard time of getting out of......So let's remember that and since your a historian I'm sure you can agree with at least that?
The large city near me is Chicago and the school system there is horrible. It is a crime what the Chicago school system does to kids who are in it.

Only 55% of kids in Chicago actually graduate. The ones that do graduate, well, lets just say they can't get a good job.

What does that say about urban schools in general? Well, the national average for all schools is 70%. The national average for all urban schools is 60%. Which means that virtually all suburban or rural schools have close to a 100% rate and the urban schools are bringing down the national average.

http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news.aspx?id=107795

Werbung:
Back