Republican birther hokey pokey

Werbung:
And ignore pale. Because Obama kicked his ass by getting elected he's convinced himself that we can do background checks to clear someone to work at a 7-11 but a President with the highest National Security Clearance and a law saying he must be born in America... no one could or would do a background check on them.

He's a tin foil hat birther and as honest Abe said...

Still nothing huh? How completely unsurprising. One would think that to be so completely convinced, you could offer up some proof. I had no problem at all providing credible sources stating that congressmen, senators, vice presidents, and presidents do not undergo the clearance process. If they do, surely you can provide evidence of it.

It proves that there is no need for proof. See Posts# 37 and 43, supra. The court lacks subject matter jurisdiction. Case dismissed.

It proves that there is no need for proof. See Posts# 37 and 43, supra. The court lacks subject matter jurisdiction. Case dismissed.

Again, that isn't my argument and never has been. My point has always been that obama has not proven that he is american born and those who believe that he has are simply wrong.

Again, that isn't my argument and never has been. My point has always been that obama has not proven that he is american born and those who believe that he has are simply wrong.

The fact is it's a crime not to be.

It's the burden, the mandate, of the judicial system to prosecute breaking of the law. The bipartisan US House & Senate as well as the State of Hawaii as well as the local Hawaiian news archives printed at the time after review are all in complete agreement that President Obama was born in Hawaii and is now President of the United States of America. The Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court swore him in. Not one single solitary law enforcement agency on any level has brought up charges for the breaking of any US law or restriction. Not to mention that our FBI, CIA etc. knows virtually everything ever said or done about anyone in high power positions.

The tin foil hat birthers rambling really boils down to this.

You pale haven't "proven" you're not an alien from another planet and that through Vulcan mind melds you have brainwashed human beings into altering your birth certificate to say you too are human.:rolleyes:

The fact is it's a crime not to be. [/B]

Of course it is and yet, with no proof at all, and a great deal of suspicious activity surrounding his past, you simply accept that he was american born.

The man has spent over a million dollars in legal fees sealing up his past. He has locked up the following:

• Panahou Academy school records, grades 5 through 12
  • Occidental College records, including financial aid information.
  • Columbia University records, including the missing senior thesis and financial aid information.
  • Harvard University records, including information on how a student who never wrote anything (that can be found) was elected president of the prestigious law review, and including information on how Harvard Law School was afforded by a humble community agitator.

The only reason that no actual birth certifiicate has been produced is because obama has specifically told hawaii not to release it.

Why do you suppose that might be?

You pale haven't "proven" you're not an alien from another planet and that through Vulcan mind melds you have brainwashed human beings into altering your birth certificate to say you too are human. :D

Actually I have. When I went through the security clearance process unlike congressmen, senators, vice presidents, and presidents, I had to provide proof. And then for most of the jobs I have held since I left college, I had to provide proof of my origins unlike congressmen, senators, vice presidents and presidents. Your insistence that he has proven his american birth is an article of faith. I have provided you with the number two man in the FBI stating explicitly that congressmen, senators, vice presidents, and presidents do not undergo the security clearance process. To date, what exactly have you providen by way of proof that they do? I will tell you what, exactly squat.

The fact is it's a crime not to be.

It's the burden, the mandate, of the judicial system to prosecute breaking of the law. The bipartisan US House & Senate as well as the State of Hawaii and Hawaiian news archives at the time after review are all in complete agreement that President Obama was born in Hawaii and is now President of the United States of America. The Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court swore him in. Not one single solitary law enforcement agency on any level has brought up charges for the breaking of US law. Not to mention that our FBI, CIA etc. knows virtually everything ever said or done about anyone in high power positions.

You pale haven't "proven" you're not an alien from another planet and that through Vulcan mind melds you have brainwashed human beings into altering your birth certificate to say you too are human. :D

It was found next to the forged Niger Yellowcake documents ...

Suck it Birthers, your all mindless drones.

Of course it is and yet, with no proof at all, and a great deal of suspicious activity surrounding his past, you simply accept that he was american born.

The man has spent over a million dollars in legal fees sealing up his past. He has locked up the following:

• Panahou Academy school records, grades 5 through 12
  • Occidental College records, including financial aid information.
  • Columbia University records, including the missing senior thesis and financial aid information.
  • Harvard University records, including information on how a student who never wrote anything (that can be found) was elected president of the prestigious law review, and including information on how Harvard Law School was afforded by a humble community agitator.

The only reason that no actual birth certifiicate has been produced is because obama has specifically told hawaii not to release it.

Why do you suppose that might be?

Well probably the most obvious thing is because many high profile people & polititians often don't want the public in their personal records for security and dirty tricks reason. Nothing sinister about that at all.

But I guess your point is that Obama must have got a bad grade somewhere back in 5th grade or maybe took a women's studies course back in college and he's despirate to hide that information along with the fact he's from the planet Kripton.:D

Wait I found your smoking gun... he is an alien!!! Luckily for us he's a damn good one.

Actually I have. When I went through the security clearance process unlike congressmen, senators, vice presidents, and presidents, I had to provide proof. And then for most of the jobs I have held since I left college, I had to provide proof of my origins unlike congressmen, senators, vice presidents and presidents. Your insistence that he has proven his american birth is an article of faith. I have provided you with the number two man in the FBI stating explicitly that congressmen, senators, vice presidents, and presidents do not undergo the security clearance process. To date, what exactly have you providen by way of proof that they do? I will tell you what, exactly squat.

As Simon Cowell would say... I find you weirdly entertaining.:D

It's not the same with a Senator or a President. They simply don't want Joe Citizen (read that the opposition Party dirty trick squad) to be able to sift through their records for smear material under things like The Freedom of Information Act.

The National Security Agencies of The United States of America will NOT give a mole terrorist a top National Security Clearance just because he was elected Senator. They will NOT remain silent if an illegal alien were to be elected President. How do they know these things... they check.

Under your misunderstanding any of these people could just walk right into the Capitol or into the White House and do anything they wanted just because they sealed their personal records from the public... because certainly nobody in National Security could get by that or would want to check.

I'm actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for ya now...

You need to get out more. Maybe rent a Jason Bourne movie. They don't have to "ask" for proof.

It was found next to the forged Niger Yellowcake documents ...

Suck it Birthers, your all mindless drones.

I guess if you were a fan of the Bush administration lying comes so natural to ya that a President from another planet that no one can find out about is a sellable idea!:D

Even hard line transvestite Uber-Conservatives are laughing at pale now... oh no say it ain't so!:D

Well probably the most obvious thing is because many high profile people & polititians often don't want the public in their personal records for security and dirty tricks reason. Nothing sinister about that at all.

You think? Show me some other polititian, even a president, who has gone to such effort and expense to seal up his past. We certainly knew about bush, clinton and gore down to their college transcripts and which schools they were kicked out of, scholarships, etc. Try again. Tell me another one.

The National Security Agencies of The United States of America will NOT give a mole terrorist a top National Security Clearance just because he was elected Senator. They will NOT remain silent if an illegal alien were to be elected President. How do they know these things... they check.

You keep saying that and you keep failing to offer up even the smallest bit of evidence to support it while I have provided credible sources up to the number two man in the FBI stating explicitly that they do not undergo the security clearance process.

I'm actually starting to feel a little bit sorry for ya now...

I already feel sorry for you. Accepting such an important thing on faith when the question is out there and so much effort and money has gone into denying an honest answer.

You need to get out more. Maybe rent a Jason Bourne movie. They don't have to "ask" for proof. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Now that you have explained why you go for the ad hominem rather than defend your claims, I understand and feel a bit sorry for you over that as well.

I guess if you were a fan of the Bush administration lying comes so natural to ya that a President from another planet that no one can find out about is a sellable idea!:D

Even hard line transvestite Uber-Conservatives are laughing at pale now... oh no say it ain't so!:D

Do you find that talking about it with another of the faithful makes you feel better? He can't support his claims any better than you can support yours.

I guess if you were a fan of the Bush administration lying comes so natural to ya that a President from another planet that no one can find out about is a sellable idea!

Do you find that talking about it with another of the faithful makes you feel better? He can't support his claims any better than you can support yours.

pale even Ann Coulter says she's seen enough to be convinced... ANN COULTER!!! She'd gladly make President Obama out to be a farm animal if she could get away with it and it would help the Conservative cause.:D

What now you've slipped to...Ann Coulter is covering for the President?:D

It's over dude... actually it was never started. You hang out right there with that pointy tin foil hat. I LOVE what it does to your overall credibility.

Just don't watch any TV. Because when you hear Hail To The Chief... that's PRESIDENT Obama walking in the room!:D

I love it!

This is the official picture. Like you said they'll be taking this down any day now... LMAO!

Werbung:
Back