Republican birther hokey pokey

pale even Ann Coulter says she's seen enough to be convinced... ANN COULTER!!! She'd gladly make President Obama out to be a farm animal if she could get away with it and it would help the Conservative cause.:D

Then she is as easily convinced as you because neither of you have seen anything that constitutes proof.

Let me know when you can produce some proof that obama was born in the us or some proof to support your claim that the number two man in the FBI doesn't know what he is talking about.

Werbung:
Then she is as easily convinced as you because neither of you have seen anything that constitutes proof.

Let me know when you can produce some proof that obama was born in the us or some proof to support your claim that the number two man in the FBI doesn't know what he is talking about.

it is possible your just wrong, and have your head so far up your.....? no its not possible,,,,its a fact I belive

it is possible your just wrong, and have your head so far up your.....? no its not possible,,,,its a fact I belive

It is possible that obama was born in the US. No proof, however, has been shown to prove that he was born here and if you believe that he was, then you are simply taking it on faith. Nothing would make me happier than for him to simply prove that he was born here and prove to me that our system is not broken beyond repair.

It is possible that obama was born in the US. No proof, however, has been shown to prove that he was born here and if you believe that he was, then you are simply taking it on faith. Nothing would make me happier than for him to simply prove that he was born here and prove to me that our system is not broken beyond repair.

You take your religion on nothing but faith as well, nothing would make me happier than to have someone, ANYONE, prove their religion was true--think how simple that would make it to decide which religion to follow.

You take your religion on nothing but faith as well, nothing would make me happier than to have someone, ANYONE, prove their religion was true--think how simple that would make it to decide which religion to follow.

My religion does not have its finger on the button of the nuclear arsenal, nor does it have veto power over the houses of congress, and most importantly, the constitution does not require that it be born in the USA.

My religion does not have its finger on the button of the nuclear arsenal, nor does it have veto power over the houses of congress, and most importantly, the constitution does not require that it be born in the USA.

But your religion has been responsible for more deaths than all the nuclear weapons ever used, and your religion has been responsible for many laws that disenfranchised people by the millions. And all of this without a shred of proof.

Better yet as we speak he is the President of the United States. Let me know when you can prove that he isn't.

But your religion has been responsible for more deaths than all the nuclear weapons ever used, and your religion has been responsible for many laws that disenfranchised people by the millions. And all of this without a shred of proof.

Mare, is this really the best you can do? Clearly you can no more provide evidence of obama's american birth than any of the other believers. What, exaclty do you believe diverting the discussion to religion will accomplish? Will it somehow provide the proof that you otherwise can not produce?

Better yet as we speak he is the President of the United States. Let me know when you can prove that he isn't.

Asking me to prove a negative? Good one. All I need do is ask the question. You were the one claiming that he has proved his american birth and yet, you can produce no evidence of it, nor will you ever be able to because obama has effectively sealed his past to an unprecedented level; and strangely enough, you do not even question that.

Mare, is this really the best you can do? Clearly you can no more provide evidence of obama's american birth than any of the other believers. What, exaclty do you believe diverting the discussion to religion will accomplish? Will it somehow provide the proof that you otherwise can not produce?

The point is that they are both baseless arguments and sniveling about one is just as useful as sniveling about the other.

The point is that they are both baseless arguments and sniveling about one is just as useful as sniveling about the other.

Questioning whether or not our president was actually born in this country as the constitution requires is useless? If that is the prevailing attitude, then perhaps our system really is corrupt beyond repair.

Questioning whether or not our president was actually born in this country as the constitution requires is useless? If that is the prevailing attitude, then perhaps our system really is corrupt beyond repair.

Endlessly questioning something that has been settled for months is "useless". Shoot, even Anne Coulter has admitted that there is nothing to the birther argument. Once the State of Hawaii said that their documentation showed his birth in the State that should have ended the discussion.

I'm not a big fan of Obie, he was just slightly better than McBush and (for God's sake!) Sarah Palin. But he has not kept his promises and I suspect that our country may be beyond repair. I can't fix that, in the years that I have voted it didn't matter who I voted for because the government ALWAYS got elected.

Endlessly questioning something that has been settled for months is "useless". Shoot, even Anne Coulter has admitted that there is nothing to the birther argument. Once the State of Hawaii said that their documentation showed his birth in the State that should have ended the discussion.

When a question is asked that requires proof, only proof settles the issue and no such proof has been produced. And who accepts the materials that have been provided in lieu of proof is irrelavent. He has produced a document that according to Hawaii's own law may be obtained by foriegn born children.

As to what Hawaii has said, they have stated that the document he produced is an official Hawaiian document. They have not said that it is proof of his american birth. Both the questions asked, and the answers given have been very carefully framed so as to give honest answers that still do not constitute proof of his american birth.

When a question is asked that requires proof, only proof settles the issue and no such proof has been produced. And who accepts the materials that have been provided in lieu of proof is irrelavent. He has produced a document that according to Hawaii's own law may be obtained by foriegn born children.

As to what Hawaii has said, they have stated that the document he produced is an official Hawaiian document. They have not said that it is proof of his american birth. Both the questions asked, and the answers given have been very carefully framed so as to give honest answers that still do not constitute proof of his american birth.

Well, your interest in this gives you something to do on those long winter evenings--we ALL need a hobby and I guess this is yours. Have fun.

Werbung:

You seem to have gotten belief in agreeable but unsubstantiated rumors down to a science. If you can just keep the rumor going you can convince yourself that Obie isn't the legitimate President and for some reason that appears to comfort you.

Back