Religion of Peace At It Again

Werbung:
What disturbs me the most about Muslims is the almost total lack of condemnation of radical Islam by the so-called moderate Muslims.

When a terrorist attack occurs, the "moderate" Muslims never really condemn the act. They call for restraint and circle the wagons. The lack of true condemnation makes me wonder if there are any Muslims who don't agree with the radicals.

Are there really any "good" Muslims who condemn terrorism and practise a religion of peace? I doubt this very seriously.

If you don't know just admit that YOU don't know, and stop
trying to pull people into your spidderweb. How can you ask a
question, and answer it too Invest? Who care about what YOU
doubt. Some of your Islam/Muslim philosophers need to stop
trying to make yourself look good by making false claims about
knowing about Islim, and all you doing is making yourselves
look like damn fools.

The knowledge and understanding the teaching of Islam is
the key to the door. However on every forum that I have been
on there is nothing but so-called talk from non-Muslims about
Islam, and the information from the newspapers,magazines,and
the tel-a-lie-vision is all false information.

You will never meet a Muslim that would be able to show you
corrections, cause for the past six years you have been brain
damaged by your own government that don't give a f***
about you, and you come on this forum like you have a ED.D
in Middle Eastern studies. Get Real.

I believe what we have here is a communications problem. No one seems to comprehend what the hell you're talking about.

Well spoken Coyote, I couldn't have said it more plainer, and the
killing part Coyote he will ignore the truth. I really believe that jb
is two things (1): A young kid who wants to look grown, and (2):
seek attention that he can't get at home (if he isn't in fostercare)

None of his so-called debates have any meaning to them, and as
you said who can understand his points that he be trying to make.
Like W.C.Fields would say.......Go away little boy you are bugging me.

What disturbs me the most about Muslims is the almost total lack of condemnation of radical Islam by the so-called moderate Muslims.

When a terrorist attack occurs, the "moderate" Muslims never really condemn the act. They call for restraint and circle the wagons. The lack of true condemnation makes me wonder if there are any Muslims who don't agree with the radicals.

Are there really any "good" Muslims who condemn terrorism and practise a religion of peace? I doubt this very seriously.

http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=052207B

You will never meet a Muslim that would be able to show you corrections, cause for the past six years you have been brain
damaged by your own government that don't give a f***
about you, and you come on this forum like you have a ED.D
in Middle Eastern studies. Get Real.

Well, if they are like you, they wouldnt even attempt to make a correction. In fact I dont believe youve directly addressed a single point made about Islam. I assumed you simply didnt have enough knopwledge of the doctrine to make a correction. Or, you have quite a bit of knowledge and know there is nothing to correct. Youve not offered a single verse from the koran or haddiths to change the meaning of the many verses I have offered. Youve not provided even one writing from an Islamic scholar to counter the meaning of the writings from Islamic scholars thay I have offered. I cant help but notice, you dont even try. But always eager to share the thoughts bouncing around in your own head AS IF it had any relevence whatsoever to the discussion.

Well, if they are like you, they wouldnt even attempt to make a correction. In fact I dont believe youve directly addressed a single point made about Islam. I assumed you simply didnt have enough knopwledge of the doctrine to make a correction. Or, you have quite a bit of knowledge and know there is nothing to correct. Youve not offered a single verse from the koran or haddiths to change the meaning of the many verses I have offered. Youve not provided even one writing from an Islamic scholar to counter the meaning of the writings from Islamic scholars thay I have offered. I cant help but notice, you dont even try. But always eager to share the thoughts bouncing around in your own head AS IF it had any relevence whatsoever to the discussion.

Hell no there is only one of me, and believe me I don;t suck butts.
You don't have to believe **** I say, due to the fact that you are
on the outside looking in, and I am already on the inside. What you
don't understand? You that f***ed up in the mind until you are
stuck on stupid? I do not have to explain NOTHING to you at all/
TRy?? Who in the hell are you that I have to try to prove a damn
thing to you. Sure thoughts bounce around in my head about
why are you so ingorant. Discussion!!! You haven't said anything that's
worth discussing with you.

Listen, there is ONLY two things that I have to do, and thats live
and die. Have it every occured to you that maybe I do not want
to discuss anything with you? Are you that retarded?

Even better I know how to fix you to keep from being bothered
with you. Watch me.

What a relief From a Pest

There's nothing like having a peaceful discussion.
Now we can communicate without the little girl
interferring.

Instead of asking yourself this question, ask yourself a few of these:

If someone you didn't like much was attacked by someone you didn't like much in the name of something you had in common, would you get up and yell about it a lot? Honestly, would you want to?

And passiveness is a form of peace, no? Just because they aren't standing up and saying "We don't like murderers!" doesn't mean they aren't peaceful. Actively supporting terrorists would mean they aren't peaceful, and participating in terrorist acts would certainly mean they aren't peaceful. Most do neither. Keeping their mouthes shut while one undesirable group attacks another only means they're human.

Instead of asking yourself this question, ask yourself a few of these:

If someone you didn't like much was attacked by someone you didn't like much in the name of something you had in common, would you get up and yell about it a lot? Honestly, would you want to?

And passiveness is a form of peace, no? Just because they aren't standing up and saying "We don't like murderers!" doesn't mean they aren't peaceful. Actively supporting terrorists would mean they aren't peaceful, and participating in terrorist acts would certainly mean they aren't peaceful. Most do neither. Keeping their mouthes shut while one undesirable group attacks another only means they're human.

Well spoken!

I will take you on any day and anytime. You with your internet
research, and me with my Bible & Quran. Plus what I have learned
from real scholors in the holy cities in the Middle East.

I do not have to explain NOTHING to you at all/
TRy?? Who in the hell are you that I have to try to prove a damn
thing to you. Sure thoughts bounce around in my head about
why are you so ingorant. Discussion!!! You haven't said anything that's
worth discussing with you...Have it every occured to you that maybe I do not want to discuss anything with you? Are you that retarded?

Typical. Lots of bluster, no substance. So, is this what the "real scholors in the holy cities in the Middle East" taught you?

you are the damn demon...
My opinions is my opinions...
You the Damn kid punk...
how dumb you are...
You will NEVER be as smart or wise as I am...
get your rubber doll ...
making a damn fool out of yourself with your paragenda...
You don't know what you are talking about Barney Fife...
how stupid you are...
Do you suffer from Downs Syndromes or something...
You are still stuck on being stupid...
your thinking ability is no where close to mine...

the wise men in the middle east sure seem to have lost their touch if this is all they deliver.... ;)
I like the "still stuck on being stupid" thing though, sounds like an album by a band of angry teenage girls.

Muslim silence and duplicity

vyo476

Have you ever heard of the concept of duplicity?

It is my opinion that silence is a form of endorsement of the action due to the lack of condemnation.

One of my kids took my car last week and he said he did it because I didn't stop him from doing the same thing a few weeks earlier. By not condemning the first act, my kid took this as an endorsement of the act. And that made it OK to repeat.

If you see a crime committed and don't condemn it or report it, are you guilty of duplicity if the crime occurs again? I say you are.

The silence of the mythical "good Muslims" is deafening, is duplicitous, and is a silent condonement of terrosrism.

I repeat my contention. Are there really any "good Muslims"? I have serious doubts.

Do you condemn and report every bad deed done by some nutjbob Christian every hour of every day? Why the hell do you think this rule of denouncing terrorism all the time should only count to Muslims?

Anyway, why should they apologise for something in their religion so much? Radical Islam is not the same religion as Peaceful Islam, so they are not really the same group and have no duty to group themselves together.

You do not condem every action done by a bad person simply because you are human and so are they. Thus, your duplicity rule is applied to you.

I find it offensive that you say there are no good Muslims. I have some very good Muslim friends, and they hate terrorism.

Werbung:
vyo476

Have you ever heard of the concept of duplicity?

It is my opinion that silence is a form of endorsement of the action due to the lack of condemnation.

So you subscribe to Bush's "If you're not with us, you're against us" rhetoric?

One of my kids took my car last week and he said he did it because I didn't stop him from doing the same thing a few weeks earlier. By not condemning the first act, my kid took this as an endorsement of the act. And that made it OK to repeat.

There is a difference here. You are responsible for your children and their actions. You are not responsible for the actions of your neighbors.

If you see a crime committed and don't condemn it or report it, are you guilty of duplicity if the crime occurs again? I say you are.

If you hear about a crime that was committed hundreds of miles away by people whose only link to you is the name of the religion you both follow (even if how you follow it is totally different) and you don't start yelling your head off about how it was bad and immoral, are you guilty of duplicity if the crime occurs again?

This model you have presented here would tend to suggest that moderate Muslims literally sit on street corners and watch terrorists as they plot to and eventually attack Americans and don't say or do anything. In most cases, moderate Muslims are just people trying to keep to themselves.

The silence of the mythical "good Muslims" is deafening, is duplicitous, and is a silent condonement of terrosrism.

This is a gross oversimplification of matters. This is not an "us or them" situation. If it were, we'd be royally ****ed.

I repeat my contention. Are there really any "good Muslims"? I have serious doubts.

I'd introduce you to a few, but I doubt they'd take to your bigotry.

Back