Religion of Peace At It Again

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not but there's a civil war going over there...and that probably accounts for all of those numbers.

It's convenient to label it "terrorism" but intellectually dishonest.

Ahh I see. So that changes everything. We call it something else and this absolves them of any responsibility. Strange that this approach never works with you guys when its our troops and the topic is collateral damage.

now thats convenience.

-Castle

Werbung:
Ahh I see. So that changes everything. We call it something else and this absolves them of any responsibility. Strange that this approach never works with you guys when its our troops and the topic is collateral damage.

now thats convenience.

-Castle

Call it something else? What is terrorism anymore? It's ceased to have any coherent meaning. How do you define terrorism within the context of a war? It becomes an exercise in the ridiculous.

Who is "you guys" and what exactly is "this approach"?

Oh. Pardon me. Perhaps someone can tell this to the Iraqis :)

perhaps misinformation is something that is believable to some. Iraqis are either fighting with the US or against the US. that's not a civil war.
dar ul Harb is any cooperation with the US, making Iraqis part of the side of the enemy, not a civil dispute. the rules are very clear.

Werbung:
Call it something else? What is terrorism anymore? It's ceased to have any coherent meaning. How do you define terrorism within the context of a war? It becomes an exercise in the ridiculous.

Who is "you guys" and what exactly is "this approach"?

you can find the clear precise definition at the DHS site.

Back