Rapists, drug dealers, toddlers.....

They would go back if they could gain legal status by going back. Most of them have family in the old country anyway, and do go back whenever they think they can get back in.
They would also go back if their employer told them, "Sorry, but the government is going to fine me if I continue to hire illegals. You'll have to go back and apply for legal status. Have a nice vacation, and we'll see you in a month or so. Your job will be waiting."
GOP pipe dream, sorry.

Werbung:
They would go back if they could gain legal status by going back. Most of them have family in the old country anyway, and do go back whenever they think they can get back in.
They would also go back if their employer told them, "Sorry, but the government is going to fine me if I continue to hire illegals. You'll have to go back and apply for legal status. Have a nice vacation, and we'll see you in a month or so. Your job will be waiting."
They can gain legal status now if they go back and follow the process as so many did choose to do.
But no special treatment just because you came illegally before.

So, then, what should be done with people whose parents brought them here illegally as small children?
What of child migrants from Central America? Those who were unaccompanied by parents [who were probably killed in war]? Where should they be sent back to?

Stop the influx of immigrants. That's great. But send back kids so they can be murdered?

What of child migrants from Central America? Those who were unaccompanied by parents [who were probably killed in war]? Where should they be sent back to?

Stop the influx of immigrants. That's great. But send back kids so they can be murdered?
Their parents denied that meme when asked.

That's what many people advocated. Don't I remember reading something about how Obama (taking time away from going around collecting guns no doubt) was bringing illegal children here, infected no doubt with Ebola?

Werbung:
That's what many people advocated. Don't I remember reading something about how Obama (taking time away from going around collecting guns no doubt) was bringing illegal children here, infected no doubt with Ebola?
He was encouraging their arrival (intentionally separating them from their families and robbing those countries of their future). And while there may not have been ebola Cades there was nothing preventing them. We did get lots of other diseases if that makes you feel better. Zeka now too.

Back