Racism, Homophobia, Birthism all on display at teabagger convention

I guess you are right, but I get a kick out of feeding them.

They so cute and say the darnedest things. Their hypocrisy is beyond belief....
Good Grief...Wasn't Dogtown talking about you GIPPER, when he said "don't feed the trolls"...you rarely offer up anything of substance {unless it has to do with dredging up wonderful memories of dear old Ronnie Reagan} for all the good that does in todays fiasco for the economy!

Werbung:
tdy_stone_peewee_040402.300w.jpg

second point Gen.

Good Grief...Wasn't Dogtown talking about you GIPPER, when he said "don't feed the trolls"...you rarely offer up anything of substance {unless it has to do with dredging up wonderful memories of dear old Ronnie Reagan} for all the good that does in todays fiasco for the economy!

I am sorry you feel that way about me my sweet little Dorothy from the Land of Oz.

I guess this is another example of our differences. I post logical and informative opinions backed with reputable sources, yet you consider it lacking in substance. Can we ever find common ground Sweetie Pie?

I am sorry you feel that way about me my sweet little Dorothy from the Land of Oz.

I guess this is another example of our differences. I post logical and informative opinions backed with reputable sources, yet you consider it lacking in substance. Can we ever find common ground Sweetie Pie?
Maybe you've forgotten those topics that I was waiting for your references/links and just gave up...but you do supply my daily dose of humor and for that I appreciate your words! :cool:

Since no one responded to my question: Did you find her speech substantive and enlightening? What struck you as the most important idea she had to share?
Am I to assume that none of the people on this thread listened to her or thought about her speech. I did, and I was curious how some of you reacted to it.

Since no one responded to my question: Did you find her speech substantive and enlightening? What struck you as the most important idea she had to share?
Am I to assume that none of the people on this thread listened to her or thought about her speech. I did, and I was curious how some of you reacted to it.

if you are referring to Palin's speech, no I didn't hear or read it.

I tried but had to change channels...seemed to the the same ole rhetoric that she's been saying since she first stepped onto the campaign stage back in August 2008...but from the snippets that the media have play...I didn't miss any 'NEW' ideas ;)

I tried but had to change channels...seemed to the the same ole rhetoric that she's been saying since she first stepped onto the campaign stage back in August 2008...but from the snippets that the media have play...I didn't miss any 'NEW' ideas ;)

I was thinking that some of the Palin supporters would be able to discuss it with me, but somehow they seem reluctant.

Not really. Does that answer you cup cake?

Palin is okay, but certainly not presidential. But, she does not deserve the constant harping by the lib MSM. She writes on her hand (which she had to know the MSM would dump on her for) for one speech and our fearless leader can't say one sentence clearly unless with his teleprompter. Yet, the lib MSM dumps all over Palin while claiming BO is the most intelligent man in the world.

Go figure.

I was thinking that some of the Palin supporters would be able to discuss it with me, but somehow they seem reluctant.
They only crawl out of the woodwork when dear Sarah is under siege and then they really don't have much to say...except to whine about the others that are poking/jabbing/ridiculing the fair Sarah for being such a broken record...{stump the bunny} :cool:

if you are referring to Palin's speech, no I didn't hear or read it.

Gee, what a surprise...

Palin's supporters are reluctant because the majority of them are borderline illiterate. Makes for a convenient pairing...Neither Palin or her supporters have the slightest idea what she's going on about.

It's much more comfortable for the average wingnut to be told what to believe by Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and the like..

Werbung:
Gee, what a surprise...

Palin's supporters are reluctant because the majority of them are borderline illiterate. Makes for a convenient pairing...Neither Palin or her supporters have the slightest idea what she's going on about.

It's much more comfortable for the average wingnut to be told what to believe by Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and the like..

She gives a read meat speech to a friendly crowd. This not intended to do anything more than get people charged up which it did. Its very mush like virtually all of the president's speeches. There is little point in reading them when you already know what will be said.

Back