President Trump and the UK

Trapper, Grumpy, I have been studying the Bible for over 50 years, have doctorate in Bibliology, and a masters in Theology. When I say you are wrong I prove you are wrong. I would feel better if you had The Master degree.. You prove nothing but your anger. I will post my thoughts.. But I will not argue with you any more about about my faith.. It's Foolish..

Werbung:
Jesus referred to the generally understood fact that murderers will be judged; however, He revealed the deeper issue by saying that not just murderers but anyone “who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment.” Furthermore, Christ continued by mentioning that those who insult their brother or call their brother a fool would be held liable for those words.

Jesus did not focus just on an individual’s actions such as murder but also on the heart and attitude behind those actions. A heart full of anger toward someone can lead to insults, name calling, (SOMETHING YOUR REALLY GOOD AT). In other words, murder is not the only symptom of a corrupted heart, which is the main point Jesus made.

Does this mean that calling people foolish is always wrong? Jesus emphasized the fact that not just murderers will be judged by saying that those who call people fools will also be judged. He demonstrated that sin is an issue of the heart rather than just the actions.

If you were to study each biblical example where God calls someone a fool, you will find a righteous reason behind it. When Jesus called the Pharisees and scribes fools in Matthew 23:17, He explained that they were satisfying themselves instead of giving glory to God. They glorified the gold in the temple rather than the temple of God that housed the gold, which is foolish.

Also, keep in mind that Jesus is the Judge and the Lawgiver with perfect knowledge (NOT YOU), so He is able to do what humanity cannot do (James 4:11–12). And in everything, we must make sure we are basing our actions and words on the principles of Scripture, and, if we are to judge others, we judge righteously from God’s Word (John 7:24).

Oh, good little sermon there. Too bad it is not factual. Now, just as a small admonition, can you name a time when I have called a person a name where it was not justified? You are good at judging my actions, and then claiming not to judge, yet when I call a person an ass it is because they are acting like one. If I call a person an idiot it is the same, and the list goes on. It is like in Matthew 23: 33 if you read it.

Then too, we were not speaking of when God called a man a fool. We were speaking of when the Apostles, especially Paul since that is the primary example we have, Peter too, called others "fools" although they used the term foolish rather then fools. If one claims to be Christian would it to be expected of that person to follow the commands of the one that claim as their God? And, as both Paul, and Peter, claim not to do so is what? FOOLISH. And who acts foolishly? FOOLS. So show me "teacher", where does scripture say to choose a person who claims to be a "christian", yet denied all the basic tenets of Christianity, as their leader? Or does it say to choose ones as I have exemplified in my signature?

Now, shall we discuss "anger"? When fools control the earthly body of Christ, as they are doing today, why would one who seeks the true faith of Christ not be angered? When people who claim to be the servant of Christ, as any disciple of Christ would have to do, and then they defend, and seek to justify, voting for a liar, an adulterer, a coward, a thief, and the list goes on, should they not be angered? Should they idly set by while those fools destroy the very belief that one lives by? Or is it too hard for you to grasp that that is what is happening? When you support one who violates every tenet of faith one believes in do you not then condone that persons actions? Have you ever read James 5: 20 "Let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death and shall hide a multitude of sins." Then too, the body of Christ has forgotten one of its first duties as written in Ezekiel 33: 6 " But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand."

Anyway, I am not going to give an entire lesson on judging, anger, etc. You are obviously lacking in spiritual discernment, and need correction as a babe in the word not able to take strong meat, but in need of milk. Or, as Paul said in 1 Corinthians 3: 1-3 "And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?" Or was he being too judgemental? Then too, Christ also said in John 7: 24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Think about it the next time you seek to judge me.

Last edited:
Matthew 5:21–22 serves as a reminder for us to “abstain from every form of evil” (1 Thessalonians 5:22), which includes issues of the heart and not just evil deeds. When we understand the words of Jesus in their full context, there is clearly no contradiction. When we take one statement out of context in an attempt to prove an unfounded idea, we fail to interpret God’s Word correctly.

Then why the contradiction in your own words? You evidently think I have anger, hatred, etc., in my heart, and are judging me as such. Fool. Any person who believes in Christ would be angered at the selling out of the blood of Christ done by those who support a lying, adulterous, coward, and ignore all of his wrong doings when righteous men are there to support. Then too, you have to understand righteous anger of which Jesus gave us examples. Mark 3: 5 "And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other."

Then why the contradiction in your own words? You evidently think I have anger, hatred, etc., in my heart, and are judging me as such. Fool. Any person who believes in Christ would be angered at the selling out of the blood of Christ done by those who support a lying, adulterous, coward, and ignore all of his wrong doings when righteous men are there to support. Then too, you have to understand righteous anger of which Jesus gave us examples. Mark 3: 5 "And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other."
Like I said anger, you can rant all you want. I just don't see it that way.

Oh, good little sermon there. Too bad it is not factual. Now, just as a small admonition, can you name a time when I have called a person a name where it was not justified? You are good at judging my actions, and then claiming not to judge, yet when I call a person an ass it is because they are acting like one. If I call a person an idiot it is the same, and the list goes on. It is like in Matthew 23: 33 if you read it.

Then too, we were not speaking of when God called a man a fool. We were speaking of when the Apostles, especially Paul since that is the primary example we have, Peter too, called others "fools" although they used the term foolish rather then fools. If one claims to be Christian would it to be expected of that person to follow the commands of the one that claim as their God? And, as both Paul, and Peter, claim not to do so is what? FOOLISH. And who acts foolishly? FOOLS. So show me "teacher", where does scripture say to choose a person who claims to be a "christian", yet denied all the basic tenets of Christianity, as their leader? Or does it say to choose ones as I have exemplified in my signature?

Now, shall we discuss "anger"? When fools control the earthly body of Christ, as they are doing today, why would one who seeks the true faith of Christ not be angered? When people who claim to be the servant of Christ, as any disciple of Christ would have to do, and then they defend, and seek to justify, voting for a liar, an adulterer, a coward, a thief, and the list goes on, should they not be angered? Should they idly set by while those fools destroy the very belief that one lives by? Or is it too hard for you to grasp that that is what is happening? When you support one who violates every tenet of faith one believes in do you not then condone that persons actions? Have you ever read James 5: 20 "Let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death and shall hide a multitude of sins." Then too, the body of Christ has forgotten one of its first duties as written in Ezekiel 33: 6 " But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand."

Anyway, I am not going to give an entire lesson on judging, anger, etc. You are obviously lacking in spiritual discernment, and need correction as a babe in the word not able to take strong meat, but in need of milk. Or, as Paul said in 1 Corinthians 3: 1-3 "And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?" Or was he being too judgemental? Then too, Christ also said in John 7: 24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Think about it the next time you seek to judge me.
I'm not judging you, if you feel I have, i'm sorry.. your anger is obvious in the way you respond to everyone.

I'm not judging you, if you feel I have, i'm sorry.. your anger is obvious in the way you respond to everyone.

Sure you are. Your thin skin makes you think I am angry. Sorry. The only anger I feel is for those who violate Gods ordinances, and then act as if they are believers in Him. Get off your self righteous horse Grumpy, you voted for a pervert, and a liar. God says to choose righteous men. Live with it.

Like I said anger, you can rant all you want. I just don't see it that way.

Like I said, you are a babe in need of milk, not meat. As Christ said "And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts....

Sure you are. Your thin skin makes you think I am angry. Sorry. The only anger I feel is for those who violate Gods ordinances, and then act as if they are believers in Him. Get off your self righteous horse Grumpy, you voted for a pervert, and a liar. God says to choose righteous men. Live with it.
Moses was an angry, petulant, and confused leader. Abraham lied in telling the king that his wife was his sister to make her sexually available to him. Abraham had a sexual relationship with a slave, which, as you know, caused all kinds of problems. Yet Moses and Abraham are our biblical heroes.

The whole superstructure of our Judeo Christian heritage was built on a con game. His name was Jacob and he conned his brother out of his birthright. Jacob is one of our heroes too. David was an adulterer and, not being satisfied with that, arranged to have the husband of the woman with whom he had the affair killed in battle. Jeremiah was consumed with fear. Hosea married a prostitute who refused to be faithful to him and then was used as an example of God’s love for his people.

It doesn’t get a whole lot better in the New Testament. Paul and Barnabas, early Christian leaders, were on different sides in a church fight that was so big they couldn’t even speak to each other or work together. Their first assistant was a coward. We all know about Peter and his denial of Christ, but he didn’t become the pristine example of purity after that either. In fact, in the Bible he is referred to as a hypocrite. Peter, Paul, and Barnabas are our heroes too.

It’s everywhere! Sometimes I want to tell God that we really do need better heroes than the ones he gave us and that he certainly could have kept some of the family secrets to himself.

Donald Trump for President Because He’s A Christian..I never said that. Donald Trump exemplifies every character trait that parents teach their children not to have. He is a braggart, bully and liar; he is condescending, nasty, judgmental, mean-spirited, divisive, thoughtless, impulsive, selfish, unprincipled, and simply put, a jackass. He lacks compassion, empathy, class, social graces, humility, and kindness. And millions of Americans adore him and his vulgarity.

Then why vote for a man I find so rude? Like i said before, I prayed about it for day's.. Then I had no choice.

But now you, a fellow Christian, are telling me, God can't work thru Trump, The man said he was saved. Who are you to say he's not? He has just excepted Jesus, Give the man a chance. Did you change overnight? Maybe you did, but I didn't.

But now you, a fellow Christian, are telling me, God can't work thru Trump, The man said he was saved. Who are you to say he's not? He has just excepted Jesus, Give the man a chance. Did you change overnight? Maybe you did, but I didn't.

Not sure when Trump accepted Christ since he does not believe in repentance, or the sacraments. I do know that scripture tells us to have nothing to do with his kind both in the Old Testament, and the New. The ones you mention all had a heart that was in tune with that of God. They were chosen by God, not man. Saul was chosen by man over God, and look what happened the. Have you read the warnings given by God if man should do so? Read it in 1 Samuel 8: 7-18

"And the Lord said unto Samuel, 'Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.'

And Samuel told all the words of the Lord unto the people that asked of him a king.

And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day."

It is not like Trump was the only choice, there were others. If the Christian community had gotten together and supported one such as Darrell Castle, what a difference that would have made. However, they had to follow the yearnings of Satan rather then God, and we now have Trump. Carnality was superior to spirituality. And God says He will not support such a person, and I believe Him.

Hosea 8: 3, 4, 7

"Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him. They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off......

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up."

Not sure when Trump accepted Christ since he does not believe in repentance, or the sacraments. I do know that scripture tells us to have nothing to do with his kind both in the Old Testament, and the New. The ones you mention all had a heart that was in tune with that of God. They were chosen by God, not man. Saul was chosen by man over God, and look what happened the. Have you read the warnings given by God if man should do so? Read it in 1 Samuel 8: 7-18

"And the Lord said unto Samuel, 'Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.'

And Samuel told all the words of the Lord unto the people that asked of him a king.

And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day."

It is not like Trump was the only choice, there were others. If the Christian community had gotten together and supported one such as Darrell Castle, what a difference that would have made. However, they had to follow the yearnings of Satan rather then God, and we now have Trump. Carnality was superior to spirituality. And God says He will not support such a person, and I believe Him.

Hosea 8: 3, 4, 7

"Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him. They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off......

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up."
You may be right.. I pray not.. But i believe this is just the begining. not the end. You see Trapper , I dwell on things and Trump was a hard choice for me (real hard). I made it and I will live with it..

I guess not..

Well, it has nothing to do with the carnal life, or how you treat others in your circle. In Mark 8 we read:

"Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked them: “Why are you talking about having no bread? Do you still not see or understand? Are your hearts hardened?
Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don’t you remember? When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?”

“Twelve,” they replied.

“And when I broke the seven loaves for the four thousand, how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?”They answered, “Seven."

He said to them, “Do you still not understand?”

When a people are not living, or acting, in accordance to God's will, preferring their own, it is the heart that is said to be "hardened". In this case man ignored the warnings of God, and chose their own leader. Now they say "God will work with evil to create good". Really? Is that not similar to what Paul wrote about in Romans 6:

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?"

The country cannot ignore Gods word, and then hope He will have mercy on them, and bless them. Plain and simple.

Werbung:
Well, it has nothing to do with the carnal life, or how you treat others in your circle. In Mark 8 we read:

"Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked them: “Why are you talking about having no bread? Do you still not see or understand? Are your hearts hardened?
Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don’t you remember? When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?”

“Twelve,” they replied.

“And when I broke the seven loaves for the four thousand, how many basketfuls of pieces did you pick up?”They answered, “Seven."

He said to them, “Do you still not understand?”

When a people are not living, or acting, in accordance to God's will, preferring their own, it is the heart that is said to be "hardened". In this case man ignored the warnings of God, and chose their own leader. Now they say "God will work with evil to create good". Really? Is that not similar to what Paul wrote about in Romans 6:

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?"

The country cannot ignore Gods word, and then hope He will have mercy on them, and bless them. Plain and simple.
That's not me... God knows that we will never be perfect until He sends Jesus back for His second coming. We will not attain perfection but all followers of Jesus are told to confess our sins to God. Give Trump a chance, David lived with his sin for months. It took a prophet and the loss of his son, the prophet was sent from God to straighten him out . “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” God does not hold our sins against us, and if Trump is saved we shouldn't hold them against him. God sent the perfect sacrifice to hang on a cross for your sins, mine, and Donald Trumps. That gives us victory over sin and death. In asking forgiveness for our sins we can keep our heart soft or open to God every day. We can do this daily by remembering the words of Psalm 139. Psalms 139:23-24

“Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! 24 And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!”

Back