Predict the SC vote...

3 liberal justices just dont give a damn what the constitution says. And those are the three witches,,Kagan,Sotomayer and that old bat Ginsburg

Werbung:
actually thats your plan..do nothing let people die...and before you start with that bullshit people not covered by health care are not going to die...My would have died twice already...once years ago when she got lucky to keep her health care for a extra few months after she lost her job to do budget cuts ( something I am sure you also cheered for) and got a surgery that even her new health care would not have covered...and now this last week...she almost died tue night...but because she had health care was able to afford to have a nurse come out once a week to check on some things...had she not been there she may not have made it to the hospital in time...where still spent 2 days waiting for her to come out of Sedation to see if there had been brain damage...

If you ever wounder why I take the issue of having everyone covered by health care...that is why...and I had no health care while working 2 jobs for years....The current republican plan is just what I said...dont get sick...thats about it. And The current plan without the reforms was killing the debt. But then again I know the republican party does not even really care about the debt...you can tell by watching them in office.
ps I will add that she is doing pretty good right now, and there seems to be no lasting damage this time. Also even if she had got the the Hospital without coverage...right now you would be paying for the cost of ambulance, Emergency costs for a night...2 nights in ICU, and 3-5 days in normal room....Without the health care laws, she could max out her lifetime costs pretty easy , and I am sure her insurance would love to drop her if they could find a way....Feel free to bay the bills and maybe we will talk about not having evryone have coverage.

so in your scenario you would be looking for taxpayers to pay your insurance tab.
I get that its personal to you nd that explains your zeal, all I'm saying is prople should get to decide for themselves how their charity will be dispensed.

Breyer follows the consitution. But he twists it around just like Libs do with the bible. Libs say the Bible says ""Thou shall not kill,,But it also means "" an Eye for An Eye "" Which means the Death Penalty. If a criminal kills your family member..You find him and hunt him down this what libs dont understand.

Pocket, why do you consider the health costs of another individual to be my responsibility? I will cover my own costs or suffer the consequences. Should I ever be unable to afford what I need, I would have to rely on the charity of others or go without. There is nothing civilized about forcing someone else to cover the cost of my care and I would vociferously reject any attempt by a third party to use force, under the pretense of compassion, to coerce funds from others - compassion and force are opposites.

when will you learn that I expect you to care about no one yourself...I am talking about normal people.

so in your scenario you would be looking for taxpayers to pay your insurance tab.
I get that its personal to you nd that explains your zeal, all I'm saying is prople should get to decide for themselves how their charity will be dispensed.

SO health care should only go to those that can grovel enough to the right people. YOu know I would prefer my charity not be spent in f-22's and invading Iraq and Oil companies, and given the right tax breaks so they can pay a lower percent then anyone else...

Also we had this thing called a Election...you guys lost....that was the people saying...reform health care...and not picking your sides option.

SO health care should only go to those that can grovel enough to the right people. YOu know I would prefer my charity not be spent in f-22's and invading Iraq and Oil companies, and given the right tax breaks so they can pay a lower percent then anyone else...

Also we had this thing called a Election...you guys lost....that was the people saying...reform health care...and not picking your sides option.

You have claimed Americans die because they do not have healthcare. Can you stop running away from your pronouncements like most libs do and back up your opinion (which is really your FEELINGS) with factual data?

Just once....please.

when will you learn that I expect you to care about no one yourself...I am talking about normal people.
As usual, you didn't answer my question but instead attacked my character. Is this really how you expect to persuade people to agree with your positions, simply insult them until they capitulate and agree with you? Is that why you agree with forcing one person to pay for the HC of another, because someone insulted you as being selfish and heartless until you changed your position?

Werbung:

hope you didn't pull a muscle with that tangent.

the affordable care act isn't affordable and does none of what it was billed to do. people voted for hope and change instead they gor corruption and incompetence. it'll get rectrified in November.

Back