Predict the SC vote...

Gipper

What is your prediction on SC vote on Obummercare?

I say 5-4 it goes down in total. The commies on the court will vote for it while completely ignoring the Constitution. I hope I am wrong, but there it is. What say you?

One thing about commies. They are rigid ideologues and could careless about the law. This is why we have so many problems in this nation. The D party has gone so far left that it is impossible to find common ground with them...of course the a-holes in the MSM claim it is the Rs who are too far right. CRAZY!!!

Werbung:
not sure they're all on board for pulling the plug completely but looks reasonable that they will just say no to ind.mandate and Medicaid. I would prefer to see it all go so it can start from scratch.

not sure they're all on board for pulling the plug completely but looks reasonable that they will just say no to ind.mandate and Medicaid. I would prefer to see it all go so it can start from scratch.

you mean go back to...if you get sick they can cut your insurance...if you are sick they can say you can't get any...if you don't have insurance...suck it....your sick and want to change jobs? better not....your kids 18 and going off to school...we can drop them now...

But wen can't have what was the republican health care plan now because someone else passes it..making it communism...and also Republicans plan to replace it...Don't get sick as we have no real plan...

you mean go back to...if you get sick they can cut your insurance...if you are sick they can say you can't get any...if you don't have insurance...suck it....your sick and want to change jobs? better not....your kids 18 and going off to school...we can drop them now...

But wen can't have what was the republican health care plan now because someone else passes it..making it communism...and also Republicans plan to replace it...Don't get sick as we have no real plan...

as opposed to a plan that will implode leaving us broke and without any plan at all ? yeah that m akes sense.

take another whack that actually addresses affordable care, this one does not. not even a little bit.

This is what I love so much about libs. Destroy an effective healthcare system to make it better, just as long as all the power resides with government. Hahahahhaa......

You would think they would know better after numerous failures by government...., but no. How can they be so clueless?

I have a novel idea. How about we fix the problem rather than make it worse? Has that ever occurred to libs? I think not.

6-3 against the mandate. The rest stands. Insurance companies rase hell about having to insure pre-existing stuff without the mandate, so congress either kills or does some emense chopping up of what remains, OR insurance jumps up another 12% in cost...

6-3 against the mandate. The rest stands. Insurance companies rase hell about having to insure pre-existing stuff without the mandate, so congress either kills or does some emense chopping up of what remains, OR insurance jumps up another 12% in cost...

I'm assuming you mean 12% each and every year...
I am starting to wonder if it won't be a 6-3 or better just as a means of shutting people up. Roberts is fed up to here with all the nonsense and I could see hm trying to talk them into it and just let the dissent stand on it's own.

Last year rates went up over 5%, this year they are predicted to top 8%. If the mandate is taken away, as it should be, and the rest of the bill stands, without action to fix a now even worse piece of legislation, I'd say the rates will soar over a 12% increase this year alone.

Last year rates went up over 5%, this year they are predicted to top 8%. If the mandate is taken away, as it should be, and the rest of the bill stands, without action to fix a now even worse piece of legislation, I'd say the rates will soar over a 12% increase this year alone.

at a minimum and every year only compounds the problem.

as opposed to a plan that will implode leaving us broke and without any plan at all ? yeah that m akes sense.

take another whack that actually addresses affordable care, this one does not. not even a little bit.
actually thats your plan..do nothing let people die...and before you start with that bullshit people not covered by health care are not going to die...My would have died twice already...once years ago when she got lucky to keep her health care for a extra few months after she lost her job to do budget cuts ( something I am sure you also cheered for) and got a surgery that even her new health care would not have covered...and now this last week...she almost died tue night...but because she had health care was able to afford to have a nurse come out once a week to check on some things...had she not been there she may not have made it to the hospital in time...where still spent 2 days waiting for her to come out of Sedation to see if there had been brain damage...

If you ever wounder why I take the issue of having everyone covered by health care...that is why...and I had no health care while working 2 jobs for years....The current republican plan is just what I said...dont get sick...thats about it. And The current plan without the reforms was killing the debt. But then again I know the republican party does not even really care about the debt...you can tell by watching them in office.
ps I will add that she is doing pretty good right now, and there seems to be no lasting damage this time. Also even if she had got the the Hospital without coverage...right now you would be paying for the cost of ambulance, Emergency costs for a night...2 nights in ICU, and 3-5 days in normal room....Without the health care laws, she could max out her lifetime costs pretty easy , and I am sure her insurance would love to drop her if they could find a way....Feel free to bay the bills and maybe we will talk about not having evryone have coverage.

actually thats your plan..do nothing let people die...and before you start with that bullshit people not covered by health care are not going to die...My would have died twice already...once years ago when she got lucky to keep her health care for a extra few months after she lost her job to do budget cuts ( something I am sure you also cheered for) and got a surgery that even her new health care would not have covered...and now this last week...she almost died tue night...but because she had health care was able to afford to have a nurse come out once a week to check on some things...had she not been there she may not have made it to the hospital in time...where still spent 2 days waiting for her to come out of Sedation to see if there had been brain damage...

If you ever wounder why I take the issue of having everyone covered by health care...that is why...and I had no health care while working 2 jobs for years....The current republican plan is just what I said...dont get sick...thats about it. And The current plan without the reforms was killing the debt. But then again I know the republican party does not even really care about the debt...you can tell by watching them in office.
ps I will add that she is doing pretty good right now, and there seems to be no lasting damage this time. Also even if she had got the the Hospital without coverage...right now you would be paying for the cost of ambulance, Emergency costs for a night...2 nights in ICU, and 3-5 days in normal room....Without the health care laws, she could max out her lifetime costs pretty easy , and I am sure her insurance would love to drop her if they could find a way....Feel free to bay the bills and maybe we will talk about not having evryone have coverage.

More left wing nonsense.

Please cite a legitimate source which details the number of Americans who have DIED because they were unable to obtain healthcare.

Put up or SHUT UP!

Pocket, why do you consider the health costs of another individual to be my responsibility? I will cover my own costs or suffer the consequences. Should I ever be unable to afford what I need, I would have to rely on the charity of others or go without. There is nothing civilized about forcing someone else to cover the cost of my care and I would vociferously reject any attempt by a third party to use force, under the pretense of compassion, to coerce funds from others - compassion and force are opposites.

Werbung:
What is your prediction on SC vote on Obummercare?

I say 5-4 it goes down in total. The commies on the court will vote for it while completely ignoring the Constitution. I hope I am wrong, but there it is. What say you?

One thing about commies. They are rigid ideologues and could careless about the law. This is why we have so many problems in this nation. The D party has gone so far left that it is impossible to find common ground with them...of course the a-holes in the MSM claim it is the Rs who are too far right. CRAZY!!!

I agree with you about the 5-4. The key vote being Kennedy sided with sanity.

But I was listening to Rush who read someone else’s prediction on the case and he thought it would be 6-3 for obamacare With Roberts siding on the side of insanity (but for a good reason)

If Kennedy makes it clear he is going to side with the nuts then the nuts win and nothing can be done about it. But if Roberts sides with them too it makes the court look less partisan and more importantly it gives Roberts the right to write the opinion and in that he can say Yes the government has a right to force citizens to buy healthcare but they do not have the right to force citizens to buy anything else. In this he would at least minimize the damage.

I hope you are right, actually I wish that all the justices would vote against it except for the three witches… wise Latina, the dried up old prune and the cackling Kagan But that would mean hoping Breyer would side with sanity and I might have had better odds with the megamillions J

Back