Preacher makes a good case against homosexuality

Still delusional about the "better care" in the US, I see!

You are so damn gullible, and so sure that everything you believe in is the "word of God!"

Arrogance leads to your refusal to consider anything that might be uncomfortable to you.

But no. . .in all your wisdom, your bunch of hypocrite qualify that idea as "government take over!" Obviously, all of you brainwashed capitalists much prefer to have your life, and your loved ones' life "taken over" by big business. . .a huge, spider web of entities that YOU DO NOT EVEN have a chance to elect!

Multiple examples of insulting language being aimed directly at me rather than at the content of what I say.

It is not a part of my religious beliefs to work hard to defend my rights but it is within my beliefs to think that those who are maligned can be helped by others or appeal for help. Anyone who wants to report that post can.

Werbung:
Multiple examples of insulting language being aimed directly at me rather than at the content of what I say.

It is not a part of my religious beliefs to work hard to defend my rights but it is within my beliefs to think that those who are maligned can be helped by others or appeal for help. Anyone who wants to report that post can.

So, you can't do your dirty work yourself? Go for it, dear, I am certain that the dog will be more than happy to ban me one more time for telling the truth.

So, you can't do your dirty work yourself? Go for it, dear, I am certain that the dog will be more than happy to ban me one more time for telling the truth.

you can ban yourself with personal attacks as can every.poster on the board.
if one follows the rules we all agreed to when we signed up, no worries.

Werbung:
Obviously, all of you brainwashed capitalists much prefer to have your life, and your loved ones' life "taken over" by big business. . .a huge, spider web of entities that YOU DO NOT EVEN have a chance to elect!
I'd rather vote with my wallet as I trust the profit motive and competition to provide goods and services better, faster, and more efficiently than government. The HC companies cannot force me to purchase their policies, only government can do that. An insurance company cannot force me to cover the costs of treating people without HC insurance, only government can do that. Whatever hatred you have of business, they can't force you to do a damn thing but our elected "representatives" can.

Back