Zimmerman Guilty or Not Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
Trayvon started this fight. He should have gone home and none of this would have happened.

I suspect the fix is in...

A casual observer could rightfully argue that the fix against George Zimmerman has been in since the very beginning. From NBC doctoring the 9-1-1 phone call to make it appear his actions were racially motivated and mainstream reports identifying him as a “white Hispanic”, to the President of the United States weighing in on the debate by suggesting if he “had a son he’d look like Trayvon,” Zimmerman had been convicted by millions before he had even been charged.
As government prosecutors and Zimmerman’s defense team argued their case before the American public this week, the evidence strongly supported Zimmerman’s claims of self defense on the night of February 26, 2012. So much so that prosecutors attempted to introduce new charges such as “child abuse” mid-trial because it became clear that the jury would be hard-pressed to convict Zimmerman of murder.
Now, only a day before the jury is to convene for deliberations that will determine the fate of George Zimmerman, an unprecedented incident occurred in the court room, leaving one veteran legal analyst who was present to tweet that she has “never seen that in more than 30 years of court reporting.”
Speculation is raging that the judge in the George Zimmerman case could have been put under pressure by the Obama administration after she staged a bizarre outburst during which she interrogated Zimmerman while repeatedly silencing his lawyers.

The hostile exchange began when Judge Debra Nelson asked Zimmerman if he planned to testify.
Essentially, Judge Nelson told Zimmerman he had the “absolute right to remain silent” but then proceeded to demand he answer her questions interrogation-style while silencing his lawyers.
Defense attorney Don West twice objected to Nelson’s interrogation, prompting the judge to raised her voice and exclaim, “Your objection is overruled!” in a manner more befitting of an angry parent lecturing a child than a legal professional.
Both of Zimmerman’s lawyers appeared shocked as attorney Mark O’Mara asked under his breath, “what is going on?”
Several legal experts and observers said the outburst was unprecedented.
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...ore-than-30-years-of-court-reporting_07112013

You are faced with a century of general loathing and disgust. Gunscum meet racists, with the results expected. Pity - there are lots of decent Americans as well as the strutting flabby trash.

You are faced with a century of general loathing and disgust. Gunscum meet racists, with the results expected. Pity - there are lots of decent Americans as well as the strutting flabby trash.

There are euros who are not a parody as well.
Wish more of those wandered in here.

Those of you who say Travon started the fight, which there is still no proof to this day let me ask you a hypothetical question. You are out walking alone at night, minding your own business, and someone starts to follow you from behind, and you get to the point near your home where you decide to confront this person. They are holding a gun and you aren't sure what they are going to do, would you have tried to get away from them by perhaps hitting them. Seriousy, this is what happened here, at least what we know happened here. Trayvon was out walking minding his own business, and George Zimmerman decided with no just cause that Trayvon looked dangerous. Who knows why Trayvon wasn't doing anything other then leaving a convenient store, he didn't hold it up he didn't even do a beer one, but George Zimmerman decided he was dangerous.

Now we know for a fact Zimmerman stalk Trayvon Martn, this is a fact. When he called the 911 operator in the parking lot of that convenient store she told him specifically not to follow Trayvon. But guess what that is exactly what George Zimmerman did. Why did wasn't dwelled upon by the DA in that case is beyond me. When you start to follow someone to the point where you are in their neighborhood, stand your ground doesn't apply to you any longer it should apply to the other person, its their ground you are standing on, not yours.

Fast forward years later, of course George Zimmerman got off. But guess what he is sitll making headlines isn't he for other violent incidents he has committed. So, was he really as innocent as some want to believe in this situation.

And now he's posting pictures of Travon on his twitter page while he was laying there dying. This asshole needs to go to jail and let them deal with him in there. Guaranteed he ain't walking out of there scott free.

And now he's posting pictures of Travon on his twitter page while he was laying there dying. This asshole needs to go to jail and let them deal with him in there. Guaranteed he ain't walking out of there scott free.
The picture was stupid but as to the rest he was tried and found not guilty. Can't lock people up for the hell of it.
Who takes a picture of someone they just shot ? That's kinds sick.

The picture was stupid but as to the rest he was tried and found not guilty. Can't lock people up for the hell of it.
Who takes a picture of someone they just shot ? That's kinds sick.
Exactly. He's a very sick man, who should have never been let free. Yes, he was tried and found not guilty, but he has been doing things ever since that let us know that he was full of crap for that entire trial. OJ was found not guilty too, but that didn't mean he didn't have something to do with those murders.

Exactly. He's a very sick man, who should have never been let free. Yes, he was tried and found not guilty, but he has been doing things ever since that let us know that he was full of crap for that entire trial. OJ was found not guilty too, but that didn't mean he didn't have something to do with those murders.
Being full of crap is not against the law.
The cops shot both their feet off to the knees with OJ.

You'd think that George Zimmerman would be keeping a low profile to be honest but some of the BS he comes out with regularly on his Twitter clearly makes sure that he keeps well and truly in the public eye.

Just because you are found not guilty does not me that you did nothing wrong. It just means that they can't find something to legally hold you on. He got away with it, but tht doesn't make him innocent. He's far from it. I'll be glad when they catch him on something and then throw the book at him. I don't care if it is just a DUI.

I agree and just because your not guilty in the eyes of the law, doesn't necessarily mean that you've done nothing wrong, but in this case its still all very messy, and opinions are still split it seems.

That's another reason why if I was him I'd be staying out of the spotlight rather than jumping into it like he appears to be doing every other day.

Werbung:
I agree and just because your not guilty in the eyes of the law, doesn't necessarily mean that you've done nothing wrong, but in this case its still all very messy, and opinions are still split it seems.

That's another reason why if I was him I'd be staying out of the spotlight rather than jumping into it like he appears to be doing every other day.
It's like he thrives off of his ill gotten celebrity. He likes the spotlight. Then when somebody shoots at him on the street, he runs and hides for a while, but wait he comes right back out and does the same thing again. He's ridiculous.

Back