1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Poll: Zimmerman Guilty or Not Guilty?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by steveox, Jul 13, 2013.

?

Zimmerman Guilty or Not Guilty?

Poll closed Jul 14, 2013.
  1. Guilty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not Guilty

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

He's certainly managing to push people's buttons and when that happens, sooner or later he's going to come unstuck and mess with the wrong people.

If I was him I'd just be happy I was not inside and go and lie on a beach somewhere out of the public eye. I wonder if we all chipped in to the price of the plane ticket he'd go? One way of course.

2. nailah783

nailah783 Member

LOL. Don't count me in that fund raiser just yet. I want him to go somewhere, but I'm not sure it's a beach where he can relax. I just really want to stop talking about him because the more we talk about him the longer he stays relevant.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

And that is probably exactly why he's always popping up everywhere. He wants to stay relevant and keep his face in the media, if the only way he can do that is by using social media then that's what he'll do.

The media are never too far away from a controversial comment by a well known name, and he knows how to play that game very well.

nailah783 likes this.