Poll: One-Third of Biden 2020 Voters Say He Should Not Run Again

Werbung:
The whole country was treated to nonstop leftist lies about Trump by the lying propagandist leftist Democrat news organizations.
Same old shit supported by nothing. Remember, it's Trump who's Is about to get jailed yet your still blaming democrats?

Do you really believe every Democrat is corrupt. Even the judges who's decision you accepted when Trump won are now lying against Trump. Do you really nice they would change specifically to satisfy your hatreds?
You're a nutter.

Yes they are because you believed the lying scumbag Trump and his proven godless lies. Suddenly there's a difference.
I have gathered hundreds of articles persuasively detailing different examples of voter fraud, and I did not get a single piece of evidence in my file from Trump.

Same old shit supported by nothing. Remember, it's Trump who's Is about to get jailed yet your still blaming democrats?

Do you really believe every Democrat is corrupt. Even the judges who's decision you accepted when Trump won are now lying against Trump. Do you really nice they would change specifically to satisfy your hatreds?
You're a nutter.
Take a photo of Trump about to be unjustly sent to jail by barbarian Democrat savages and add it to dozens of photos of black men being strung up by Democrat lynch mobs of the last century.

Take a photo of Trump about to be unjustly sent to jail by barbarian Democrat savages and add it to dozens of photos of black men being strung up by Democrat lynch mobs of the last century.
No doubt there will be plenty of that but the difference is trump will be facing courts and justifiably found guilty.
Btw. Don't tell me there were no republicans who lynched and raped blacks. That's a denial of history.

I have gathered hundreds of articles persuasively detailing different examples of voter fraud, and I did not get a single piece of evidence in my file from Trump.
Bullshyt. You repeated propaganda from the right because there is no evidence out there that proves Trump's innocence.
That is why he is court over it.
If you have the evidence you should produce it or shut up.

No doubt there will be plenty of that but the difference is trump will be facing courts and justifiably found guilty.
Btw. Don't tell me there were no republicans who lynched and raped blacks. That's a denial of history.
Mostly democrats in the south side all the lynching being cowards behind masks just like they try to today in riots

Mostly democrats in the south side all the lynching being cowards behind masks just like they try to today in riots

of course, back in those days, while they were democrats, they were conservatives who now would be republicans.
things change over time, but that's a concept you morons don't seem to grasp

Democrats have a long history of fraud and corruption, likely because of their long history of rebellion against God.

Werbung:
Bullshyt. You repeated propaganda from the right because there is no evidence out there that proves Trump's innocence.
That is why he is court over it.
If you have the evidence you should produce it or shut up.
Don't be stupid. I quote from sources all the time that did not come from Trump.

Back