pin head demands price cuts

the annoying thing

Joe forgets why the prices are up to start with Biden economy,

Biden need to first think about all the expenses involved that the grocer has no control over such as the farmers cost which is passed along this includes the cost of taxes on land and eqt labor maintenance and fuel and interest rates.
Next you have transportation which is mainly by semi today again labor cost have gone up duel etc.
All of that effects what the grocery store is charged to start with .

Next something the MEAT head Joe has forgotten is what kind of profit are the grocery making to start with .
Well the average grocery store makes a whopping 1 to 3 percent profit. Sorry but dead from the neck up Joe is clueless .

Werbung:

Joe forgets why the prices are up to start with Biden economy,

Biden need to first think about all the expenses involved that the grocer has no control over such as the farmers cost which is passed along this includes the cost of taxes on land and eqt labor maintenance and fuel and interest rates.
Next you have transportation which is mainly by semi today again labor cost have gone up duel etc.
All of that effects what the grocery store is charged to start with .

Next something the MEAT head Joe has forgotten is what kind of profit are the grocery making to start with .
Well the average grocery store makes a whopping 1 to 3 percent profit. Sorry but dead from the neck up Joe is clueless .

Marxists demand that businesses support the communist ideals they think will improve the economy made horrible by Marxist policies.

Joe's not in touch with reality .he was supersized he paid 6 bucks for a ice cream ,lol I got a cone the other day 5.79 .I wasn't surprised at all as but I am not a politician who out of touch with reality and rich .
Joey does not know what the price of anything is, he is senile. So this is all an act by the deep state

Werbung:
Back