Biden lies and talks out his blow hole by vowing replace coal power.

the annoying thing

Joe Biden claims he will replace coal in America and that it cost too much to produce electricity with it he's going to replace it all with solar.
The the first lie Biden told was it electricity cost too much to produce with coal Coal prices were $46 a ton they've gone in 2011 they've gone down to $36 per ton so Cole is actually decreasing in price also solar power is the most expensive form of power it cost the most to produce and it's also not reliable because you just when the sun's don't shine there is no solar power and we do not have the technology to store that much power as of yet.
Next coal produces over 21 percent of our power.
Well joes a idiot if he thinks hes going to do this. 8n his life time .

Werbung:
Right now solar creates 2.8 percent of our power so jes got to multiply that times 10 and find a way to store it .

sounds a lot like californias plan to make all new cars electric when they suffer from power shortages and black out and closing power plant real, smart move but what do you expect from liberals

How much interest did he charge the banks for borrowing money?

I can't believe you believe that. Don't stop. I'm gonna do you slowly old man.

How much interest did he charge the banks for borrowing money?

I can't believe you believe that. Don't stop. I'm gonna do you slowly old man.
Ok boris Im amazed you dont know about this but lets get started on it , Banks borrow money from the fed

Now for the interest rate history and a answer to your question

Now how many times has the fed raised interest rates under the Biden administration

How many times has the Fed raised rates this year?

The U.S. central bank has raised the benchmark short-term borrowing rate a total of six times this year, including 75 basis point increases in June, July and September, in an effort to cool down inflation, which is still near 40-year highs and causing most consumers to feel increasingly cash strapped

I'm really surprised you don't comprehend this and didn't know about it but it explains why your a democrat

Ok boris Im amazed you dont know about this but lets get started on it , Banks borrow money from the fed

Now for the interest rate history and a answer to your question

Now how many times has the fed raised interest rates under the Biden administration

How many times has the Fed raised rates this year?

The U.S. central bank has raised the benchmark short-term borrowing rate a total of six times this year, including 75 basis point increases in June, July and September, in an effort to cool down inflation, which is still near 40-year highs and causing most consumers to feel increasingly cash strapped

I'm really surprised you don't comprehend this and didn't know about it but it explains why your a democrat

This should explain it for you.
The govt. Do NOT control interest rates.

The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government, but they exist because of an act of Congress. Their purpose is to serve the public. So is the Fed private or public? The answer is both.

I accept you apology.

The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government, but they exist because of an act of Congress. Their purpose is to serve the public. So is the Fed private or public? The answer is both.

I accept you apology.

Here's a little more that should make it clearer.

The govt do not charge interest to banks. Got it yet?

heres some more white house lies

what part of ending coal produced elec and the lies about it being more expensive then solar did we twist around?

heres some more white house lies

what part of ending coal produced elec and the lies about it being more expensive then solar did we twist around?
IF he continues with his folly of green power, whatever govt is there will close coal fired power plants. It's exactly the point of reduced greenhouse gases.
What part of that do you not understand.

with

Joe Biden claims he will replace coal in America and that it cost too much to produce electricity with it he's going to replace it all with solar.
The the first lie Biden told was it electricity cost too much to produce with coal Coal prices were $46 a ton they've gone in 2011 they've gone down to $36 per ton so Cole is actually decreasing in price also solar power is the most expensive form of power it cost the most to produce and it's also not reliable because you just when the sun's don't shine there is no solar power and we do not have the technology to store that much power as of yet.
Next coal produces over 21 percent of our power.
Well joes a idiot if he thinks hes going to do this. 8n his life time .
What's wrong with wind and solar? (5:35)

I accept you apology.
your not getting one you claimed the goverment isnt loaning money to banks

Werbung:
your not getting one you claimed the goverment isnt loaning money to banks
That's correct. They borrow it off the reserve which are not a department of the government.

You opened your big mouth and like a petulant little girl stamping your feet and squealing because I pinged you. You're as ignorant as stump but that is a republican genetic trait.
There certainly needs some clorine in your gene poorly.

Back